Kawaiikaze

May 20, 2022
Thank you for your sacrifice. The maze was exceptionally frustrating this time around.
yea, lots of events tied to each other this time around, I'll make sure to just farm a lot of affection points now so I dont have to worry about requirements for a good while.
farming tsubasa points was just as boring as osako's a few updates back

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
screenshot0003.png
Sensei has officially learned to speak Kaori-ese
screenshot0004.png
This crap will never stop being able to absolutely floor me with laughter, my smokers lungs cannot handle the level of laugh-coffing it induces.

Reactions: rianzz

Kawaiikaze

May 20, 2022
Hello, I did a clean install of v30, added all the CPs, replaced the gui.rpy with yours, replaced summerdorm2monsecond, and used the saves that I had made a back up from the older folder but none of the new events got triggered.

Made another clean install, ported the saves and didn't copy the CPs this time but it still didn't work.

Then added guide mod after reading your post since I used it before but didn't know it modified the saves. Still didn't work. And then tried game without CPs, original script files and with guide mode, and your save worked but mine still don't do. Any ideas what might be causing it other than affection points cuz they're quite high. I'm also attaching my latest save.
The file name is fucking things up, saves only goes up to 9-6, just change the name of the file to something like 1-5 or 9-5 and everything will work out.
Also damn that is impressive amount of stats if you did not edit it
And you didnt even do niki and miku's events from the last update, so the new 0.30 events wont trigger just yet

Last edited:

BrooklynRage

Apr 24, 2023
I wrote a small mod that lets you skip the affection/lust point grind without having to go through the tedium of typing in cheat codes or having your save labelled with the cheater flag. Features:
  • Sets all girls' affection and lust points to a value X unless they were already higher than X
  • Written to be future-proof (i.e. will automatically work for any new girls)
  • Enables the developer console
Usage:
  • Download the attached file
  • Move into the game subfolder (found in the folder that you launch Lessons in Love from)
  • Load a save and open the developer console with Shift + O
  • Press Enter a few times so you can see the ">" symbol in the top left of the screen
  • Type setLoveAndLust(X) and press Enter, where X is an integer (i.e. a whole number). For an example, see the image below
  • Press Esc to close the console and now you can play!

View attachment 1901303

Note: I recommend using this with the guide mod for max efficiency, because other than grinding points, the main time-sink with this game is trying to trigger events.

Advice from alex2011 on how to use the mod so that you don't accidentally miss events (note: I used the mod myself with 50 affection from the start and didn't experience any issues. You can still miss events even if you follow the instructions below and you can still see all events while ignoring those instructions.):

Uninstall: delete the files z_set_love_lust.rpy and z_set_love_lust.rpyc from your game subfolder

I also made a mod that lets you scroll your mouse-wheel to simulate clicks, makes the game more convenient to play https://f95zone.to/threads/use-scroll-wheel-to-simulate-mouse-clicks.120507/#post-8406783
I think I have a small brain moment rn... I cant download the file it directs me to a site with a bunch of text and stuff... a lttle help here ^^

Shinjitsu

May 25, 2020
The file name is fucking things up, saves only goes up to 9-6, just change the name of the file to something like 1-5 or 9-5 and everything will work out.
Also, you didnt even do niki and miku's events from the last update, so the new 0.30 events wont trigger just yet
Nope, changing save number didn't work, don't think that's the problem cuz it was working before the new install and vehemntal's save works after changing the save number to 11-6, so it's something else.

joshchang142857

Sep 16, 2021
And you didnt even do niki and miku's events from the last update, so the new 0.30 events wont trigger just yet
saves actually go higer than 9
you just go to page 9 and click the arrow next to it
I'm on page 18 now
1682371832188.png

• Wow
Reactions: Black Raven

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wut?
Thank you for your sacrifice. The maze was exceptionally frustrating this time around.
Yeah, this happens when ever there's a bottleneck on a single event and it's tied to a specific day and time and even more so when it involves the phone. Pretty damn annoying, the same scene could've procced by trying to visit Yuki at the bar at the same time and having her not be there leading into calling her automatically and then sweet sailing but as if Selly would make things easier on us.

Anyway, looong update, i am ready for bed now, keen to see what the theory gang comes up with whilst i'm clocked out.

Shinjitsu

May 25, 2020
It worked here tho, have you tried deleting the saves, launching the game and them put it back in mid game?
And I had no clue saves did actually go past 9, learning something new everyday huh
Nope, that didn't work and had tried that before. Can you do the v30 events from my save?

Kawaiikaze

May 20, 2022
A
Nope, that didn't work and had tried that before. Can you do the v30 events from my save?
So your only problem is that you can't do from your save? Not that it can't load or some shit like that, because if so have you tried completing Niki's and Miku's events? You kinda have to do that before going through the new ones.
I can't do that right now though, just left for uni

Shinjitsu

May 25, 2020
Mfing shit, I just assumed v29 finished after reset like previous versions and completely skipped those events and wasted 2 hours after this.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Wut?

Yeah, this happens when ever there's a bottleneck on a single event and it's tied to a specific day and time and even more so when it involves the phone. Pretty damn annoying, the same scene could've procced by trying to visit Yuki at the bar at the same time and having her not be there leading into calling her automatically and then sweet sailing but as if Selly would make things easier on us.

Anyway, looong update, i am ready for bed now, keen to see what the theory gang comes up with whilst i'm clocked out.
i have not gotten this far yet but i am going to assume that is yuki's room filled with water bottles and its an alliteration of the 'apple doesnt fall far from the tree' which means parents are similar to children. but in this case 'fell on the roof' implies yumi is either a way better person or way better off

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Kawaiikaze

May 20, 2022
Mfing shit, I just assumed v29 finished after reset like previous versions and completely skipped those events and wasted 2 hours after this.
Lol, it happens, everything should work out just fine once you catch up, at least you won't have to go picking up the pieces by yourself since I already made a guide of it a little earlier

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
When a child is essentially growing into being the exact same person as their parent, we say the apple hasn't fallen far from the tree.

Both Yumi and Yuki have water bottles all over their places. The apple fell so close to the tree that it lands on it.

Apparently not as funny as I thought it was, but I got a good laugh out of it.

This one seemed worse than usual, though. Like, exponentially so.

Reactions: Bingoogus
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes