barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
i have not gotten this far yet but i am going to assume that is yuki's room filled with water bottles and its an alliteration of the 'apple doesnt fall far from the tree' which means parents are similar to children. but in this case 'fell on the roof' implies yumi is either a way better person or way better off
Root, not roof.

The font is so small I can't tell if I typoed or if you misread. In retrospect, a terrible place to put the joke.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
oh cool so she fell straight down. swear it was roof though. I must be crazy
I meant root. My eyes are shit and the font is tiny when using the spolier flag feature, so if i typoed root, I can't tell. I am prone to typos though, so it's a typo, at least it's on-brand for me.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Can Kaori even see Maya? It was less like she was ignoring her than just never even detecting her presence at all.

In other news Kirin just became best girl and Sarah is the next candidate for Rooftop Apocalypse Squad.

Algorist

Jul 18, 2022
A bit sad it released on a Monday, because I really want to read it but I'm fairly tired. Anyway, this update seems very exciting since Molly, Maya, Sara and Yuki are some of my favorite characters.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Okay, what's the trick to Chika's second scene? When I try to call her during the day, I get the "she's at work", if I visit her at the store, it's a generic scene, calling her at other times gets a generic scene, dorms get a generic scene. How do?

Edit: It's definitely linked to Tsubasa's affection. I was at 10, seeing some people say 20. Fuck it, I set it to 90. Don't have time for 2 points a week.

Last edited:

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
HAHAHAHAHA I'm like 99% positive I'm right on my murder theory to get to the roof and ami is the cause for every thing just from this one line of dialogue she is the one that prevents maya from being with sensei it is all done at her behest.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

like why and who would give her permission for that, if ami wasn't even cognizant of the previous relationship by resets why would she even think this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lum-graf

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
1682384443909.png

Anyone know how to obtain this? It sounds like it would've been unlocked after the Halloween event where things happened with Molly but I just finished this update so I'm obviously a lot further than that.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
View attachment 2571200

Anyone know how to obtain this? It sounds like it would've been unlocked after the Halloween event where things happened with Molly but I just finished this update so I'm obviously a lot further than that.
Pet Noodle the bird until it...has an organism? (like how you would do the headpat for invite-over)
Edit: your screen will look glitchy but just keep doing it!

Reactions: SymbolicSalad

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
Okay, what's the trick to Chika's second scene? When I try to call her during the day, I get the "she's at work", if I visit her at the store, it's a generic scene, calling her at other times gets a generic scene, dorms get a generic scene. How do?

Edit: It's definitely linked to Tsubasa's affection. I was at 10, seeing some people say 20. Fuck it, I set it to 90. Don't have time for 2 points a week.
15 was enough for curry night, i think 20 is needed for visiting touka at the archery range

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
not many background visuals this time, havent really started on the side characters yet though
only thing i noticed was this floating bike shadow 2 or 3 stories in the air
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that bike is fucking menacing bro, i felt threatened the entire time I was staring at it in this scene
bike-kun: "truck-kun aint got shit on what I'll do to your body, tsubasa's threat to cover-up wont even be feasible with the mess i'll make"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: LuisD and fdsasdf_p

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
i mean... we have already had subtle jabs from chika towards yumi about how yumi is actually attracted to him... and just this last update a subtle half joke from chika about being open to a threesome. Chika also seems mildly intent on rin, but with no vocal developments. I think she would be more pissed that she didnt get to rule the roost and say where the worm may bed in the garden than the fact the worm is in the garden.
... I said this I think like an hour before the update hit here... and then chika just confirms it in the update

• Haha
Reactions: LuisD and Bingoogus

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
I finished the update, and good Uncle stays winning.

I wonder how long until more people move into the apartment complex. We have Chika and Chinami, Touka and her sister as well. Yumi is definitely going to move in at some point and I'd bet a penny on Rika moving in as well. Who else do you all think is going to end up there

AzureVolt

Jul 3, 2017
I finished the update, and good Uncle stays winning.

I wonder how long until more people move into the apartment complex. We have Chika and Chinami, Touka and her sister as well. Yumi is definitely going to move in at some point and I'd bet a penny on Rika moving in as well. Who else do you all think is going to end up there
I have half a mind to switch to the good uncle route after seeing this tbh
for my bet, long shot, but maybe tsuneyo, yasu and maya?

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes