derekthered56

May 30, 2018
I finished the update, and good Uncle stays winning.

I wonder how long until more people move into the apartment complex. We have Chika and Chinami, Touka and her sister as well. Yumi is definitely going to move in at some point and I'd bet a penny on Rika moving in as well. Who else do you all think is going to end up there
Trouble is Akira would at least need to mention any others to Tsubasa, and he's still being all wishy-washy about the whole thing.

Also christ that bad Uncle event.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
ah hey neat Easter egg. if anyone is curious it is a (god-aweful) book about a neglected 10 year old girl of really rich parents whos maids and servents basically made her a spoilt child of monstrous proportions whose parents die and she gets sent off to a relative to raise her and wastes her time searching for a secret rose garden. and learns humility along the way

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

probably nothing but foreshadowing of what is happening with tsukasa?

edit:
.... god dam it that was fast still in the same scene though... couldn't even let the foreshadowing sit an update?
also how can you imply she is reading this book and not know what sensei blatantly tells her about tsukasa
the subtext of tsubasa wanting sensei to sex her daughter to educate her continues
only to be turned into a literal request to do so

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I meant root. My eyes are shit and the font is tiny when using the spolier flag feature, so if i typoed root, I can't tell. I am prone to typos though, so it's a typo, at least it's on-brand for me.
You can just write like normal, then highlight the text and click the 3 dots tab and select spoiler and it'll encode it then, that's how i do it, don't even know how you're doing it to cause the text to be tiny.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
You can just write like normal, then highlight the text and click the 3 dots tab and select spoiler and it'll encode it then, that's how i do it, don't even know how you're doing it to cause the text to be tiny.
If you click on this button, it'll create a spoiler thing, and you can type in a header that makes the super-tiny text.

I didn't realize there was another way

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
So, given what Ayane's question in the most recent quiz reset was, and Tsubasa's last quest of this new batch, seems like ??? girl is pretty much confirmed to be named Himawari right? like she told him to think of his favorite flower, and in tsubasa's quest he said hes always loved sunflowers

LeoTasker

Jan 21, 2023
For anyone who wants a very abridged version of unlocking the events in 0.30

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Order could probably be better to avoid some time gaps, but there is so much interdependence that I ended up settling with this.
Can you please help me with the event of noriko with the answers? I am stuck there

SadCoomer

Sep 26, 2020
I played in reverse those audio clips that play before Sara's anal rape scene. Hopefully this forum will let me attach them, but in any case here is what they say (I couldn't understand everything):

words1: "And everything you know just gets flipped on its head, like it was never yours to begin with"
words2: "The world is [?] crumbled to dust and all that's left within it are the traces of whom we once were" (not sure on this one)
words3: "It becomes impossible to keep your eyes on what is important to you when you see straight through everything"
words4: "There are silhouttes with arms as wide as [?] and a leg and a basket [?] the world when coming out of life" (not sure on this one either)
words5: "Get it out, it's inside of me, get it out, get it out, get this one back" x4

Last edited:

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
Trouble is Akira would at least need to mention any others to Tsubasa, and he's still being all wishy-washy about the whole thing.

Also christ that bad Uncle event.
I don't think Akira will be the one who spreads it around. When Chika moves in, she's obviously going to tell Yumi and take along. Even if she doesn't go, she'll probably tell Yuki about the cheap, nice place her friend moved into. (during an argument probably), and then when Yuki goes to the dive bar she'll bring it up when shes around Rika with Imani ether in the bathroom or just not there that day because of problems that a new apartment could fix. Why would Tsubasa allow all these people to move in you mite ask well the whole plane is to make Chica feel like she found the place on her own. I believe that to keep the white lie going Tsubasa will end up letting more people move in and that will ultimately lead to her loss of control over the situation (Hopefully in a comedic manner and not a tragic one)

Basically, a game of telephone is going to happen, with Imani being the last to hear about it and actually having to move in with Akira in the end. (The last bit might be me smoking a bit of copium.)

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
I don't think Akira will be the one who spreads it around. When Chika moves in, she's obviously going to tell Yumi and take along. Even if she doesn't go, she'll probably tell Yuki about the cheap, nice place her friend moved into. (during an argument probably), and then when Yuki goes to the dive bar she'll bring it up when shes around Rika with Imani ether in the bathroom or just not there that day because of problems that a new apartment could fix. Why would Tsubasa allow all these people to move in you mite ask well the whole plane is to make Chica feel like she found the place on her own. I believe that to keep the white lie going Tsubasa will end up letting more people move in and that will ultimately lead to her loss of control over the situation (Hopefully in a comedic manner and not a tragic one)

Basically, a game of telephone is going to happen, with Imani being the last to hear about it and actually having to move in with Akira in the end. (The last bit might be me smoking a bit of copium.)
That sounds like a really convenient series of events, but this is Kumon-mi so it'll probably happen.

As for Tsubasa losing control, her plan seems to be to make it easier for Sensei to have sex with Chika and Touka down the hall from their younger sisters. The plan is inherently out of control, and I'm as confused as Sensei is as to what good she thinks it could accomplish.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021

This is probably the most possible and welcome way for everyone struggling with lives to access this solution.
However, other than Yumi, Tsubasa might not deem Yuki, Rika, or Inami as necessities for Chika especially this is now about ALL her daughters living in the same building; she would do all she can to boycott who gets to live here: people need to be qualified in her eyes, not just in need. She is a puppetmaster with her plannings devoted to an exclusive group of people she cares about, not a charitarian after all. And we definitely see how little Sensei has a saying in this and how incapable he is to exert himself for others with obvious financial needs.

I don't think it's easy to convince the Yamaguchis to move though. Yuki is well content with what she's still managed to gather, and Yumi might take this chance to just try to be more independent from Chika (which ultimately nails the coffin and leads to Chika deciding not moving because of her); plus, the both of them share the same "we the shitty people ain't fit for this" mindset.
Inami, on the other hand, might be able to usurp and become Tsukasa's tutor since she's good with kids and also a strange type of teacher, then uses as a leverage (of course passing Tsubasa on this one is nearly impossible)

Speaking of Tsubasa, how little she minds about Touka's intention really surprises me (I found myself not being able to read all Tsukiokas well TBH). Three events, one about Chika, one about Tsukasa, and one about herself; not one is focused on Touka.
I get that she does have full confidence in her more mature daughter and treat everything as some type of learning. But that "You could lay as many fingers as you want on her and I'd think nothing of it" is quite the jaw drop for me (not to mention the arrangement she spoke of when both Chika and Touka can no longer sate him). I guess in other NSFWs it would a HELLYEAH advancement, but here I found saying wait what more often than not.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LuisD and Bingoogus

Dc345

May 27, 2020
What event requires you to answer questions for noriko because i dont recall having to answer any questions in this update?

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes