barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
What event requires you to answer questions for noriko because i dont recall having to answer any questions in this update?
It's more like a game of simon says. When you call her to invite her over, you're told to "type dirt to continue"

Then you get told to "do it again, but backwards"

Then you get told to do it again, but type User 1 more like loser 1

It's literally telling you exactly what to do, and people are getting stumped by it.

Dc345

May 27, 2020
It's more like a game of simon says. When you call her to invite her over, you're told to "type dirt to continue"

Then you get told to "do it again, but backwards"

Then you get told to do it again, but type User 1 more like loser 1

It's literally telling you exactly what to do, and people are getting stumped by it.
Is that for "I really want to stay at your house" or a different event?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Is that for "I really want to stay at your house" or a different event?
That's the one.

It may be flag-dependent based on Bad/Good Uncle, since how the scene ends, and whether or not the next scene plays at all is determined by that flag.

Dc345

May 27, 2020
That's the one.

It may be flag-dependent based on Bad/Good Uncle, since how the scene ends, and whether or not the next scene plays at all is determined by that flag.
I guess you don't get the scene on the Good Uncle route because mine played out without playing "simon says"

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
What event requires you to answer questions for noriko because i dont recall having to answer any questions in this update?
IIRC you don’t get to type in anything and summon the old ones if amifingered = false, and you will also miss Noriko’s next event. The poor girl, so cockblocked every time, not even safe in her own invite overs.

Also, judging from what we are asked to enter, it’s safe to assume that this time the presence of Ami isn’t orchestrated by the infamous USER1, but some other higher powers or beings not affiliated with (like 今)?

Shiyaromi

Feb 2, 2022
Does anybody know where the string variables are saved? I looked at the save files, but I don't see the Lust Names, Phone Names and I wanted to know if the name you choose for your child is saved at somewhere.

May 27, 2020
IDK why I cant trigger the "Never Enough" event for Kirin, the guide people gave only says "Wait for Wednesday" but nothing happens on that day, what im doing wrong people?

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I thought Selebus was an ass for being mad at people looking for answers to his puzzles, until people started appearing and asking for answers to this Noriko event. :FacePalm:

Does anybody know where the string variables are saved? I looked at the save files, but I don't see the Lust Names, Phone Names and I wanted to know if the name you choose for your child is saved at somewhere.
If you use URM you can search for the name in value.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
IDK why I cant trigger the "Never Enough" event for Kirin, the guide people gave only says "Wait for Wednesday" but nothing happens on that day, what im doing wrong people?
Maybe you lack affection to trigger the event, invite her over and use the affection boosting from there.

May 27, 2020
Maybe you lack affection to trigger the event, invite her over and use the affection boosting from there.
i dont think that is the problem because i have more than 100 in both stats, do you think its because i use a save file that people upload here, i have to use that because the CP bullshit destroyed my saves. Icant trigger that event therefore noriko 2 blue labeled events, maya last event and tsubasa last event are imposible to get?

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
i dont think that is the problem because i have more than 100 in both stats, do you think its because i use a save file that people upload here, i have to use that because the CP bullshit destroyed my saves. Icant trigger that event therefore noriko 2 blue labeled events, maya last event and tsubasa last event are imposible to get?
I think your game is broken, for me it simply played the next day, didn't even had the morning "ugh time to go to school" talk.

Dc345

May 27, 2020
My thoughts/analysis on this update:

What I gathered from Sara's events is you need to go through some sort of serious childhood trauma to be chosen by which ever god Sana (I forgot which one it was. To many keep track of.) saw in her own happy event and im assuming Sana is the product a possession black out from aforementioned god. And what did Sara do to sever her connection to the god whose name escapes me at the moment?

Tsubasa's motives are a little unclear. I think she is trying to groom Sensei into being Touka's husband and moving Touka and Chika into the apartment building feels like a ploy for Touka to catch Chika and Sensei "in the act" and to get her to admit her feelings for Sensei. But I also think Touka doesn't have feeling for Sensei or she might be waiting to act on them considering what she said at the end of Beachmas. And Tsubasa comments on Tsukasa makes me think she knows something about Sensei and loli Maya. But i maybe be wrong. The older Tsukiokas are a little hard to read in my opinion.

I think Ami's interaction with Sensei in Noirko's final event makes me think Ami has killed before. With my best bet being Maya and maybe her mother and father with the latter being more convincing to me considering I think her attachment to Sensei began after the accident but im not entirely sure. And when we get to the darkness route I think either Ami or Noriko is going to take one or the other out. But considering death isn't allowed I maybe wrong.

Finally with the Chika threesome I think the most probable option being Ayane considering she knows about Sensei and Chika. While Yumi, Rin and Tsubasa are more questionable since i believe Yumi will straight up deny it. Rin is with Otoha but is still horny and impulsive so she might fold(maybe). Tsubasa did watch Sensei and Chika go at and she does want to bone Sensei but I dont she will accept threesome. And if you picked Chinami and Chika say "she will find somebody" I hope that person is Uta because why not Uta is hot and basically a shorter Rin.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Tsubasa's motives are a little unclear. I think she is trying to groom Sensei into being Touka's husband and moving Touka and Chika into the apartment building feels like a ploy for Touka to catch Chika and Sensei "in the act" and to get her to admit her feelings for Sensei. But I also think Touka doesn't have feeling for Sensei or she might be waiting to act on them considering what she said at the end of Beachmas. And Tsubasa comments on Tsukasa makes me think she knows something about Sensei and loli Maya. But i maybe be wrong. The older Tsukiokas are a little hard to read in my opinion.
This is confusing for me as well.

The Tsukioka familiy business will pass to Touka's husband, and whoever Touka marries will be formally adopted as a son to keep the business in the family. Uh....Akira's a terrible choice for that in so many ways. He'd bring dishonor and shame upon the family through his constant infidelity, and he's got absolutely zero business sense. I get marriage-eligible men are in short supply, but there's got to be a better potential heir.

Finally with the Chika threesome I think the most probable option being Ayane considering she knows about Sensei and Chika. While Yumi, Rin and Tsubasa are more questionable since i believe Yumi will straight up deny it. Rin is with Otoha but is still horny and impulsive so she might fold(maybe). Tsubasa did watch Sensei and Chika go at and she does want to bone Sensei but I dont she will accept threesome. And if you picked Chinami and Chika say "she will find somebody" I hope that person is Uta because why not Uta is hot and basically a shorter Rin.
Outside of diaglogue options, whoever you picked isn't going to matter. Not sure about Chinami (couldn't bring myself to pick her), but the other four all funnel into the conversation about Niki, so when the threesome DOES happen, it'll totally be Niki.

Much as I would love for it to be Yumi or Rin, it's gonna be Niki.

SadCoomer

Sep 26, 2020
Phone names are stored in phone.rpy, as for lust names I think they're stored in the respective event script. Keep in mind this is python so variables can be declared when you start to use them. The name of your child is stored in $ whatyousaid, you find it in chap3.rpy but it doesn't seem to do anything for now

Edit: oh wait you meant the save files, well nevermind then

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
This is confusing for me as well.

The Tsukioka familiy business will pass to Touka's husband, and whoever Touka marries will be formally adopted as a son to keep the business in the family. Uh....Akira's a terrible choice for that in so many ways. He'd bring dishonor and shame upon the family through his constant infidelity, and he's got absolutely zero business sense. I get marriage-eligible men are in short supply, but there's got to be a better potential heir.
Banging her =/= marrying her, mom just want her daughter to experience "barking/screaming while cuming in a huge cock" type of sex before marrying boring run of the mil average or smaller rich guy.

Outside of diaglogue options, whoever you picked isn't going to matter. Not sure about Chinami (couldn't bring myself to pick her), but the other four all funnel into the conversation about Niki, so when the threesome DOES happen, it'll totally be Niki.

Much as I would love for it to be Yumi or Rin, it's gonna be Niki.
Chinami he just tries to pass as a joke and she gets mad, I picked once just to see if the world breaks.

• Haha
Reactions: LuisD and Bingoogus

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
I don't think she's grooming Akira to be her daughter's husband, I think she's trying to break her daughter's heart in a controlled environment so any damage that happens can be mitigated. That's why she offers herself as well, she doesn't care who breaks her daughter's heart just as long as she's tougher for it. She's definitely playing with fire, though, because I don't think her giving Touka's gift to Akira to someone else is going to sit well with her daughter, and i feel like there relationshipis starting to get shaky. And if Chika finds out she kind of flat out propositioned Akira, she'd be hurt pretty bad. She definitely isn't the puppet master she thinks she is, and I feel like this is going to blow up in her face. But that's what happens when you try to play god

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes