derekthered56

May 30, 2018
Unless Niki's giving up her career as an idol, she's not telling ANYONE he's her boyfriend unless she knows beyond any doubt that she can trust them with that information. It's not just a career-ending mistake to let that slip, it's potentially life-threatening.

Telling a superfan that information? Not happening.
True, but this is a hypothetical where Niki is about to discuss a threesome with said superfan, so career-safety would be out the window at that point.

More likely Chika brings it up first, which leaves Niki a lot of options. She could lose her cool and spill her own secret. She could fall into a depression at the idea that Akira left her to romance teenagers. She could just demand Akira end the relationship ASAP.
One thing she wouldn't do is agree to have a threesome and not talk about her own relationship the whole time, just so he can continue banging Chika afterwards.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
i'm tired. i cant play this game without Guide .cant find last two maya events same for chika and yuki .
Maya: call her at night; the last one just automatically played out during a certain weekday (think it was a Wednesday)

Chika: call her in the afternoon during weekend; you need enough Tsubasa love but I am not sure how much. The last one is triggered by visiting her dorm.

Yuki: call her on Friday will trigger two of her events, and the last one is triggered by visiting her at the bar (not sure if it needs to be on a certain day though)

skwada

Feb 13, 2020
I think I have a small brain moment rn... I cant download the file it directs me to a site with a bunch of text and stuff... a lttle help here ^^
hey you can go to that page and right click and hit "save as" to download the file. also updated the instructions to mention this, I'm sure other people have been confused by it in the past too

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
For anyone who wants a very abridged version of unlocking the events in 0.30

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Order could probably be better to avoid some time gaps, but there is so much interdependence that I ended up settling with this.
This was a fucking godsend.

Sel isn't making any bit of it easier and with no hints or semblance of answers (without getting mocked or criticized) it makes the whole thing more irritating to waste time figuring out.

Jan 16, 2019
Maya: call her at night; the last one just automatically played out during a certain weekday (think it was a Wednesday)

Chika: call her in the afternoon during weekend; you need enough Tsubasa love but I am not sure how much. The last one is triggered by visiting her dorm.

Yuki: call her on Friday will trigger two of her events, and the last one is triggered by visiting her at the bar (not sure if it needs to be on a certain day though)
Thank you .but man im really tired. I found others but couldnt find maya .it was kinda annoying. also im calling her at night but nothing happens

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Thank you .but man im really tired. I found others but couldnt find maya .it was kinda annoying. also im calling her at night but nothing happens
Valid.

With Maya it's visit the Shrine, Call at Night (possibly on a weekend), and then wait until the next Wednesday.

Maya's last event might also be after everything else is completed, but I can't confirm that.

Maya's events might also require other events to be done beforehand. The guide I quoted above seemed pretty definitive and helped me through this update.

Roxigh

Oct 20, 2022
hey guys, sorry for questioning things everyone should problably know already but
what is the "good uncle" route? should I have to decline everyone? the first time I played the game I rejected Ami and then lost the save, so I thought it would be cool to see all the events. It is not, I am traumatized. I need to play the "good" route so I can think i'm a good person
also sorry if my english comes out bad, not my main language

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
tsubasa's surface level motives are clear, she wants her daughter to have her heart broken before she gets sold off to her future husband so she doesn't have the vulnerability of expecting love in a relationship like tsubasa did from her husband and she sees sensei as a callous philandering uncaring dick with no superficial material or political aspirations that can actually jeopardize their future relationships by blackmail or other means when they eventually move on.
That's how i've been thinking/feeling about it. She's definitely using Akira to give Touka opportunities to make mistakes in order for her to learn humility and to give her the lessons she'll need to be this well rounded woman she dreams of her becoming.

Juice86

Jan 13, 2023
I love the story.. but the whole Noriko thing was totally avoidable. Sensei has an entire apartment barely anyone knows about. Why does he keep bringing people to the main house where Amy is? Seems him being a dumbass was just left in so Selebus could make a jealous Noriko scene. It would have made sense to have Chika move in first THEN the Noriko scene happen mayb? That way he couldn't have option to bring her there w/ Chinami living in new apt.
Poor Noriko lul, she's the better pink haired girl over Niki and keeps getting lady blue balled.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I think this might be hinting at Chika being a closet Yandere and here coming to terms that Sensei is boning her idol that pedestal she holds Niki on is going to come crashing down.
i think the moment she realizes sensei bones her idol. he goes from boyfriend to the 'sex god that boned her idol' and she will put up with pretty much anything to keep fucking him and stay in his life. this happens a lot to people that suddenly come to a realization 'i'm dating out of my league' if its true or not is a different story all that matters is if chika thinks it. like the crazy kind of self depreciating level of desperation that makes someone do shit ttey would never have done before they were willing to trade their soul for a sliver of attention from a person. the dog thing i think very much was forshadowing for what chika will fully become before this is all over.
cultist levels of devotion.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
I love the story.. but the whole Noriko thing was totally avoidable. Sensei has an entire apartment barely anyone knows about. Why does he keep bringing people to the main house where Amy is?
I think the reason for his hesitancy is because he still wants to use it as a safe space. The more girls who know about it, the less freedom he has. He doesn't want to give up that avenue of escape. It's why he didn't offer it to Chka and why he doesn't use it as a fuckpad. Then again, it seems like more and more girls are finding out about it; hell, it wouldn't surprise me if Yumi remembers it despite "never being there" after the reset. So it'll probably turn into a fuckpad eventually.

Juice86

Jan 13, 2023
I think the reason for his hesitancy is because he still wants to use it as a safe space. The more girls who know about it, the less freedom he has. He doesn't want to give up that avenue of escape. It's why he didn't offer it to Chka and why he doesn't use it as a fuckpad. Then again, it seems like more and more girls are finding out about it; hell, it wouldn't surprise me if Yumi remembers it despite "never being there" after the reset. So it'll probably turn into a fuckpad eventually.
Decent explanation. But him avoiding using it is just causing more trouble. Like you said, it's going to turn into a "fuckpad" eventually. Brining Noriko there would have avoided the entire Ami/Noriko saga easily. Akira can be such a jackass in his decisions, but I guess that's why he's relatable afterall =P

Btw anyone else find the Kirin scenes in 0.30.0 totally adorable? I ALWAYS knew Kirin was secretly wanting a date after the FMK game and her cute reaction when you say you want to marry her. She's moving up a few spots in my hierarchy of where I rank the girls. Maya/Yumi/Molly are still equal top 3 though and it'll take a miracle to move them from those spots.

chino007

Dec 14, 2018
well my saved got delete anyone can help me can get save with the good homie and bad uncle then other save with good homie and good uncle.

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
Decent explanation. But him avoiding using it is just causing more trouble. Like you said, it's going to turn into a "fuckpad" eventually. Brining Noriko there would have avoided the entire Ami/Noriko saga easily. Akira can be such a jackass in his decisions, but I guess that's why he's relatable afterall =P

Btw anyone else find the Kirin scenes in 0.30.0 totally adorable? I ALWAYS knew Kirin was secretly wanting a date after the FMK game and her cute reaction when you say you want to marry her. She's moving up a few spots in my hierarchy of where I rank the girls. Maya/Yumi/Molly are still equal top 3 though and it'll take a miracle to move them from those spots.
Not thinking things through is kind of Akira's thing. And of course he's subconsciously ignoring how dangerous Ami is; all the previous invite events worked out after all.
Also, I don't thing brining is the proper way to prepare a Noriko, whichever place he chose.;)

Agree on Kirin. I figured she'd keep pretending not to have feelings for a while longer, so seeing her openly admit them and immediately act on them was great. So much character development.

Dc345

May 27, 2020
I'm starting to think Noriko's inability to get laid means she might be up to the rooftop and if she makes it Maya might be rebooted or broken when she sees her at the rooftop.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes