KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
on a side note: I miss the sensei
I'm starting to think Noriko's inability to get laid means she might be up to the rooftop and if she makes it Maya might be rebooted or broken when she sees her at the rooftop.
o'd love for ami to kill her before akira sleeps with her and she just ends up on the rooftop

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

Kawaiikaze

May 20, 2022
hey guys, sorry for questioning things everyone should problably know already but
what is the "good uncle" route? should I have to decline everyone? the first time I played the game I rejected Ami and then lost the save, so I thought it would be cool to see all the events. It is not, I am traumatized. I need to play the "good" route so I can think i'm a good person
also sorry if my english comes out bad, not my main language
Good Uncle is when you reject ami's advances and dont commit incest in a event called "No one can see us". Doing so makes you lose lots of events, mostly ami's ones (8 of them), but you also miss 1 of maya's, 2 of the happy events and with the update 1 of noriko's

Reactions: Roxigh

andy4528

Feb 9, 2020
Sensei has an entire apartment barely anyone knows about. Why does he keep bringing people to the main house where Amy is? Seems him being a dumbass
There were many illogical moments in game, such as this, or where Sensei ignores the sexiest girl (Molly), or where in monologues he carries some kind of nonsense about morality and others, which completely contradict the character and initial narrative.

Part of events is still interesting and entertaining, but in some events it seems that the author is completely insane. . Such a stream of meaningless words is simply impossible to read, you have to skip almost everything.
Perhaps such techniques are used purposefully for brainwashing, but my mental firewall blocks such attempts.

I think it has already become obvious that author's disease in the fight against piracy had a bad influence on quality of game.
I hope he will stop spending his strength on a completely meaningless struggle with windmills. It will not end with anything good for his psyche.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I love the story.. but the whole Noriko thing was totally avoidable. Sensei has an entire apartment barely anyone knows about. Why does he keep bringing people to the main house where Amy is? Seems him being a dumbass was just left in so Selebus could make a jealous Noriko scene. It would have made sense to have Chika move in first THEN the Noriko scene happen mayb? That way he couldn't have option to bring her there w/ Chinami living in new apt.
Poor Noriko lul, she's the better pink haired girl over Niki and keeps getting lady blue balled.
It’s pretty funny how Sensei said some chad lines like “I grew. So can you.” to Maya and then still manage to cause this shit
:FacePalm:

Last edited:

Kawaiikaze

May 20, 2022
Does anybody know which dechiper do I have to use at The Creaking of the Seventh Step?
it seems to be mostly gibberish, like as if we weren't supposed to know about it just yet.
also, none of the ciphers I had used prior can even support both numbers and letters at the same time, so it would be something entirely new

Shiyaromi

Feb 2, 2022
it seems to be mostly gibberish, like as if we weren't supposed to know about it just yet.
also, none of the ciphers I had used prior can even support both numbers and letters at the same time, so it would be something entirely new
I already tried Vigenère cipher with the HOPE key from Glossolalia.

Dc345

May 27, 2020
hey guys, sorry for questioning things everyone should problably know already but
what is the "good uncle" route? should I have to decline everyone? the first time I played the game I rejected Ami and then lost the save, so I thought it would be cool to see all the events. It is not, I am traumatized. I need to play the "good" route so I can think i'm a good person
also sorry if my english comes out bad, not my main language
To put it bluntly you don't stick your dick in your niece.

Sep 26, 2018
5 trillion zimbabwean dollars and how ever millions of russian rubbles equals a US dollar on Noriko after that last scene...
I learned 2 things from that.

1. The Zimbabwean dollar is alot stronger than i remember (wasn't it worth less than the paper it was printed on at one point?)
2. You just bet around 13,815,971,262.78 US Dollars on Noriko (and 82 roubles)

• Haha
Reactions: LuisD and Bingoogus

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
Is there a gambling pot yet on who gets shanked first?

Putting 50 venezualan bolivar and 100 Iranian Rial on Nodaka
I'll go with Ayane. Again, if the theory about Ami's victims getting to go to the roof is correct. Girl gets told that Ami would get 'mad' talking about the apocalypse, and then immediately tries to talk to her about the apocalypse. Of course she'll find out what Ami being 'mad' means.

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

Landono

May 17, 2020
does anyone know how to get the 13th happy event? I've tried for a long time and I can't figure it out. do i need more affection with Sara or something?

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
does anyone know how to get the 13th happy event? I've tried for a long time and I can't figure it out. do i need more affection with Sara or something?
Choose wait until morning on a weekend afternoon. Prerequisites are Sara romanced and have seen The Place She Falls Asleep At Night.

Wiki should have most of the answers regarding event triggers

spam24601

Nov 14, 2017
Btw anyone else find the Kirin scenes in 0.30.0 totally adorable? I ALWAYS knew Kirin was secretly wanting a date after the FMK game and her cute reaction when you say you want to marry her. She's moving up a few spots in my hierarchy of where I rank the girls. Maya/Yumi/Molly are still equal top 3 though and it'll take a miracle to move them from those spots.
I was glad to see the pay-off for choosing her to marry back then, but I was kinda disappointed she still said Sensei went on a date with Karin. I deliberately left Karin's last event uncompleted because I didn't want to further fan the flames of Kirin's inferiority complex and I don't like Karin that much anyway. Ah well, I'll just continue not to progress Karin's route (unless its events are made obligatory for progress) to see if Kirin will take note of that at some point.

Landono

May 17, 2020
Choose wait until morning on a weekend afternoon. Prerequisites are Sara romanced and have seen The Place She Falls Asleep At Night.

Wiki should have most of the answers regarding event triggers

How exactly do you romance her? Is it a specific event? I thought i picked every option that mattered.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes