KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
So do any of you theorists feel like there's more weight to Sara and Sana being involved with Nozomu now given the most recent update?
1682601746802.png
THE BIKE KNOWS TO MUCH

I am literally stuck on trying to figure out wtf the floating bicycle ghost means.

Like nothing overtly stood out theory wise this update to me, it was right after the reset, its supposed to be a slow roll at this point and probably will be for an update or two at least in regards to the mysteries, this is more the character development stage we get.

dathk321

Sep 5, 2021
Good Uncle is when you reject ami's advances and dont commit incest in a event called "No one can see us". Doing so makes you lose lots of events, mostly ami's ones (8 of them), but you also miss 1 of maya's, 2 of the happy events and with the update 1 of noriko's
OMG, I didn't miss any of events or screens that means i'm in a route of bad uncle :eek:

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
i am honestly curious... so if you were a 'good uncle' did you bang noriko?
I have no interest this week in going back and finding out
You still don’t get to (poor Noriko, cockblocked anyway).

Ami still barged in, threw in some major possessive and psychotic conversations with Sensei, and left asking if Sensei needs an extra portion of dinner without any facefucking.

The whole thing managed to freak Noriko out, like Ami might REALLY do something dangerous if she got caught.

Dc345

May 27, 2020
i am honestly curious... so if you were a 'good uncle' did you bang noriko?
I have no interest this week in going back and finding out
Nope. Ami shows her tsundere side and it freaks Noriko out and Sensei helps he leave the house. But at the end of the bad uncle Noriko event makes me think were gonna have a Leon Kennedy Jack Krauser knife fight between the two. In which Noriko comes out on top. Go Nakayarakawramas

• Haha
Reactions: andreandre2

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
View attachment 2576942
THE BIKE KNOWS TO MUCH

I am literally stuck on trying to figure out wtf the floating bicycle ghost means.

Like nothing overtly stood out theory wise this update to me, it was right after the reset, its supposed to be a slow roll at this point and probably will be for an update or two at least in regards to the mysteries, this is more the character development stage we get.
It's clearly indicating that after all is done Tsubasa will become the town's bicycle.

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
For those who followed the drama:

The game still blacklisted from "latest updates"?
The DRM still there? and does it affect anything other than saves/care packages?

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes