SadCoomer

Sep 26, 2020
I guess it's almost certain that Himawari is Akiras and Ayanes daughter. Getting an early event with her, having 2000+ aff points with Ayane, is pretty much indicating this.
I'm calling, and named her Himawari, because of something people might have missed.
I think it's a Nodoka event, where Nodoka gets outside the barrier to dig something up?
Sensei gets all fuzzy minded yet again and Himawari shows up to lend him a helping hand.
Something like: "Take my hand, i want to help you".
There is a flash image somewhere in or around that event that has text saying:
"Himawari corp. here to help you"?
or
"In courtesy of Himawari corp."?
Besides the connection to at least one 5000 yo wizzard, for me, it settled her name.
It's
HimawariCo. is dedicated to preventing unintentional information from clogging up your mind
from an event in the latest beach arc with a japanese name (that I do not know how to copy), right before we see Sekai's face and the name Akira is revealed for the first time. Here is a screenshot:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Special thanks to an unnamed poster in this thread who asked me not to tag them in anything again for the use of their green arrows
You basically have tagged me with this detailed description :p and you dare, i give you a green arrow out of the goodness of my heart and you use it for this!... ok, pretty good use for it.
Time for some theory again, at least so my freckle collecting friend has something to think about :).
I'm going to look like a turbo ginger if this keeps on :p

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Something I've been wondering is whether Maya has been aware of the cycle all along, or if it is as you said, and BF is something that happened during one of the many cycles.
Also hi Leila7278
Where's that coming from?
Did not show up in the quote reply.
I faintly rember to point out that BF might have been part of a cycle, instead of prior to them.

It's

from an event in the latest beach arc with a japanese name (that I do not know how to copy), right before we see Sekai's face and the name Akira is revealed for the first time. Here is a screenshot:
Thats what i meant, thanks.

You basically have tagged me with this detailed description :p and you dare, i give you a green arrow out of the goodness of my heart and you use it for this!... ok, pretty good use for it.

I'm going to look like a turbo ginger if this keeps on :p
I like readheads. And freckles are nice too. Pale skin, nice boobs. No Homo though.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
What if he got implants just for you? Then would you finally accept him for the turbo ginger love machine that he wants to be for you?
Fucking implants count to nothing. It's the freckles. If they are not honestly earned and self appreciated, then no, not even as a guuuuurl! Period.:ROFLMAO:

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
I see many men of class in this thread. Pale ginger women with freckles are the only thing that convinces me god is real and he cares about us dudes.

That and goth chicks.
I wonder, are these combinable? Normally goth's come black haired, still pale skinned. Are goth's just redheads with black hair and nails?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Chrander

Mar 23, 2022
I need help. Chikas curry night event chain won't trigger even though I have more than enough affection for her and Tusbasa. And yes I'm calling her in the afternoon.

Someone18

Jul 3, 2018
another call for a save file through 29. Was fine last update but seems like I got bit by DRM even though I took the "cleaned" march CP. Any help would be appreciated.

Edit...used v28 save from main page...thanks

Last edited:

ahsnait

May 27, 2020
I can’t figure out how to get out of the ‘the world is broken’ loop.

Any help/hints are appreciated, I’m completely stuck. I normally don’t like to use guides/walkthroughs or get help, but I just can’t progress at all. Am I missing something, or is this a bug?

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes