aezenen

Nov 13, 2020
I really need help with the event where the world is broken. I've gotten my affection with God up to 40+ and I still don't see a way to get into the school? Everything is still just empty and time still passes. Is this a bug or did I miss something

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I really need help with the event where the world is broken. I've gotten my affection with God up to 40+ and I still don't see a way to get into the school? Everything is still just empty and time still passes. Is this a bug or did I miss something
see this post
THIS WEEKEND PREPARE TO GET ASS-BLASTED AND ANNIHILATED IN LiL FEATURING ALL YOUR FAVORITE GIRLS!

AYANE, MAKAOTO, RIN, AND Ṁ̴̧̭̦̝͍̪̣͙͕̰̻͎̥̥͈Ŏ̵̯̺̞̜̘̙̲̖͠Y̵̢̧̦̖̦̠̭͈̟̜̊͛́͋͆̑̉̀̎̀̐̚̚͠ͅO̷̢̳͕̞̞̰̰̭̩̗̝̥̣̫͒̌̀̕̚͠

ALSO DONT MISS THE 1ST ANNUAL REPEATING DORM WAR
TICKETS AVAILABLE NOWHERE
TAKES PLACE IN THE SCHOOL AT KUMONMI THIS
SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY!
View attachment 2311519

Reactions: crustlord12

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
For those who followed the drama:

The game still blacklisted from "latest updates"?
The DRM still there? and does it affect anything other than saves/care packages?
Yes and it's probably terminal unless an apology is given, which is about as likely as Steven Crowder apologizing for abusing his wife.

If pirated care packages that weren't sanitized of embedded IDs are installed and the DRM is left enabled, then yes, it will delete your saves and the game's script file.

Here's a funny case study of the result of getting kicked off the Latest Updates page for you all, featuring the only other game I know of that had it happen, the dev in this case being responsible for review manipulation, sending his nuthuggers to review bomb other devs' games (Out of Touch - how dare they), and generally being a lying idiot:

casestudy.png

Special thanks to an unnamed poster in this thread who asked me not to tag them in anything again for the use of their green arrows :KEK:

1804maya

Dec 23, 2021
no longer "updating Dark Mod" which was not mine to begin with credits to author but here is the new main menu in dark style and April's care package in dark style

taragrey204

Dec 31, 2020
View attachment 2577486
Several People posted and shared the "how to" for latest update, go look!
ah see, this actually helped because I never knew about the "search this thread only" option. I was trying to go through the posts one by one, I wasn't even sure if it was asked and thought I was just missing a super obvious step. Must have missed it as most of the posts tend to just blur together when your looking for specific info.

SadCoomer

Sep 26, 2020
If this is by order they met, Noriko should be before Maya. If it's by importance to Sensei, she should be further down based on how the last events have gone for her. Maybe just below Noodles the bird.
It's by chronological order of when they fell in love (or the closest thing to love he and Sekai had), so while it is true that he first met Noriko when he started to see Niki, she was just a child and we know that Akira isn't that bad of a person. They fell in love only when he started giving lessons to her as well

Also, I don't think at all that Noriko isn't important to Sensei. In fact, the last events show us that he doesn't fuck her exactly because he cares deeply about her, compared to other fucktoys like, let's say, Makoto or Futaba

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Yes and it's probably terminal unless an apology is given, which is about as likely as Steven Crowder apologizing for abusing his wife.

If pirated care packages that weren't sanitized of embedded IDs are installed and the DRM is left enabled, then yes, it will delete your saves and the game's script file.

Here's a funny case study of the result of getting kicked off the Latest Updates page for you all, featuring the only other game I know of that had it happen, the dev in this case being responsible for review manipulation, sending his nuthuggers to review bomb other devs' games (Out of Touch - how dare they), and generally being a lying idiot:

View attachment 2578702

Special thanks to an unnamed poster in this thread who asked me not to tag them in anything again for the use of their green arrows :KEK:
neat little note on that... on subscribestar, this game has sat solidly on the same amount of income it seems for the past 1.5 months. stalling out as it were. while previously when it still got front page views it went up every month a bit

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Time for some theory again, at least so my freckle collecting friend has something to think about :).

I guess it's almost certain that Himawari is Akiras and Ayanes daughter. Getting an early event with her, having 2000+ aff points with Ayane, is pretty much indicating this.
I'm calling, and named her Himawari, because of something people might have missed.
I think it's a Nodoka event, where Nodoka gets outside the barrier to dig something up?
Sensei gets all fuzzy minded yet again and Himawari shows up to lend him a helping hand.
Something like: "Take my hand, i want to help you".
There is a flash image somewhere in or around that event that has text saying:
"Himawari corp. here to help you"?
or
"In courtesy of Himawari corp."?
Besides the connection to at least one 5000 yo wizzard, for me, it settled her name.

But i'd like to take this further.
Besides there's still the unborn baby from very early in the game, which could be Himawari, there are others.

What if early cycle Sensei had a physical relationship with Maya(s)?
With AmiOkay (or what was it?) being their kid, Long Leg/Arms Maya being Sensei's granddaughter-daughter, till we get Moyo?-Maya further down the incest line.
I claim that whatever gets out of Moyo, or whatever her name was, to name it Moyo/Maya/Moya/Mayo/-nnaise.

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
It's by chronological order of when they fell in love (or the closest thing to love he and Sekai had), so while it is true that he first met Noriko when he started to see Niki, she was just a child and we know that Akira isn't that bad of a person. They fell in love only when he started giving lessons to her as well

Also, I don't think at all that Noriko isn't important to Sensei. In fact, the last events show us that he doesn't fuck her exactly because he cares deeply about her, compared to other fucktoys like, let's say, Makoto or Futaba
Yeah, but I'm pretty sure Akira taught Noriko first, and then Maya showed up.
And yeah, he does care about how sex would affect Noriko, but they would have done it before if he didn't keep getting interrupted. I don't think that'd happen the other way around, with him ditching sex with another girl to answer a call from Noriko.
Also, Noodles is the one with an uninterrupted headpat scene. I rest my case.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes