Rahiluk

Oct 3, 2020
So let me get this straight, if you installed 0.29 and the care packages, played until the end of this version then installed 0.30 and load a save from 0.29, it will not work? Is there a way around this? Will the Script.rpy fix this?

This is my situation and when I load a save from 0.29 using 0.30 I get an error screen and when I select ignore the game starts from the beginning. Thought it maybe something else as I was sure I put in the care packages that where cleaned.
Are the care packages on the first page cleaned?

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
so lessons in love theorizing.
has anything been opened up or explained the connection between yuki and tsubasa yet?
I think leading theories were
just rich people using the underworld to break competition knee caps?
tsubasa ran with yuki back in the day/went to the same school before she hit hard times and ran away from home/wandering the streets?

I want to throw a random spitball out there with 0 contextual or subtextual basis, this theory is shit essentially. and only being posted to make freckled faces smile hopefully since he loves to read theories.
yumi, touka, and tsukasa are all sisters. Yuki was in a drugged out haze when she was made pregnant (true and in the game) and the yakuza boss, yumi takes as her 'dad', is really just the guy that pimped out a woman to a rich ass man and now blackmails the rich asshole with evidence of an illegitimate daughter (pulled out of my ass). I have negative 100% evidence for this... it just would tickle my fancy/funny bone immensely and re-contextualize some things. yuki knows nothing of this either but tsubasa does because she looks into peoples background and that is why she knows who yuki is because Tsubasa knows what her husband did/does for fun in his spare time which explains why tsubasa knows yuki but yuki doesn't know tsubasa
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit:
please do tell me how this theory is shit because of reason x, y, or z.
I didn't try very hard on it.

Last edited:

graz150

May 26, 2020
has anything been opened up or explained the connection between yuki and tsubasa yet?
tsubasa ran with yuki back in the day/went to the same school before she hit hard times and ran away from home/wandering the streets?

I want to throw a random spitball out there with 0 contextual or subtextual basis, this theory is shit essentially. and only being posted to make freckled faces smile hopefully since he loves to read theories.
yumi, touka, and tsukasa are all sisters. Yuki was in a drugged out haze when she was made pregnant (true and in the game) and the yakuza boss yumi takes as her 'dad' is really just the guy that pimped out a woman to a rich ass man and now blackmails the rich asshole with evidence of an illegitimate daughter (pulled out of my ass). I have negative 100% evidence for this... it just would tickle my fancy/funny bone immensely and re-contextualize some things. yuki knows nothing of this either but tsubasa does because she looks into peoples background and that is why she knows who yuki is because Tsubasa knows what her husband did/does for fun in his spare time which explains why tsubasa knows yuki but yuki doesn't know tsubasa

edit:
I had the same idea for a while, about Yumi and Touka being sisters.
Maybe the bit about Yumi's tits being bigger than her mom might be a clue about that? (I remember Yuki saying a thing about that in a past event).
All girls seems to have the same body-type as their mother, except Yumi-Yuki.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
screenshot0001.png

And a huge exhale of relief was heard by all...
Digging up my own comment cause i just gotta say it again, thank FUCK she's ok, i know she's fictional and all but sick Chinami was really fouling my mood every time i remembered it. I just want to see her get showered in nothing but good things for the rest of the game, in every scene she's in, everyone else in the game can go through whatever trauma Selly has planned for them and i'll roll with it, A-OK with me, but not Chinami...

Dc345

May 27, 2020

yumi, touka, and tsukasa are all sisters. Yuki was in a drugged out haze when she was made pregnant (true and in the game) and the yakuza boss yumi takes as her 'dad' is really just the guy that pimped out a woman to a rich ass man and now blackmails the rich asshole with evidence of an illegitimate daughter (pulled out of my ass). I have negative 100% evidence for this... it just would tickle my fancy/funny bone immensely and re-contextualize some things. yuki knows nothing of this either but tsubasa does because she looks into peoples background and that is why she knows who yuki is because Tsubasa knows what her husband did/does for fun in his spare time which explains why tsubasa knows yuki but yuki doesn't know tsubasa

edit:
I'm not entirely sold on this. Characters with direct blood relationship to one another usually share a similar text/eye color. IE the Sakakibaras who both have the same color eyes and a similar text color and with Rin being adopted she doesn't share a similar eye color to Rika event though they are mother and daughter. Yumi doesn't have a similar text color but Yumi and Yuki do share the same eye color which she states when we first meet Yuki.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Bived

Sep 19, 2021
What do I type in Noriko's event I Really Want to Stay at Your house - "Type user 1 more like loser 1"? It seems that I have ran out of ideas

JD Dark

Nov 19, 2017
So I'm missing Mayas last event all of Molly's events, Norikos 2 events when i try to invite her over the game shows a screen and I have to backtrack and finally Tsubassa's last event

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I'm not entirely sold on this. Characters with direct blood relationship to one another usually share a similar text/eye color. IE the Sakakibaras who both have the same color eyes and a similar text color and with Rin being adopted she doesn't share a similar eye color to Rika event though they are mother and daughter. Yumi doesn't have a similar text color but Yumi and Yuki do share the same eye color which she states when we first meet Yuki.
thats been shot down in the past so, I take the eye color thing with less than a grain of salt.
1682799492801.png
in addition: we also see the eye color thing between mother and daughter, what was said in the theory involved the father, because yumi's eyes match yuki's why would they match tsubasa's or touka's when touka got her coloration from her mother, its clearly a half sister implication in the theory
ami's eyes only sometimes make me think of akira's
I really wanted like... more solid in game contextual smashing of this, than visual guessing
also I guess here, added the mothers to the line up to point out eye color thing

Last edited:

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
thats been shot down in the past so, I take the eye color thing with less than a grain of salt.
View attachment 2582517
in addition: we also see the eye color thing between mother and daughter, what was said in the theory involved the father, because yumi's eyes match yuki's why would they match tsubasa's or touka's when touka got her coloration from her mother, its clearly a half sister implication in the theory
ami's eyes only sometimes make me think of akira's
I really wanted like... more solid in game contextual smashing of this, than visual guessing
also I guess here, added the mothers to the line up to point out eye color thing
oh fun little fact if that theory is right
yumi's birthday is October 31st and touka's is February 9th. while not unheard of for people in the same grade to be born in different years, its not typically common. so this loosely implies yumi is the real heiress to the company by being the eldest sister if true

TheHolyPurge

Apr 29, 2023
I DL'd this like a year ago, but I only just got to try it. so far I love it! I registered to F95 because of it :D
I had to quit for now but next time I'll be going to the beach, which is gonna be fun with swimsuits and what have you
How long is this? I have v23 part one, should I update?

Reactions: Axismundi

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
I DL'd this like a year ago, but I only just got to try it. so far I love it! I registered to F95 because of it :D
I had to quit for now but next time I'll be going to the beach, which is gonna be fun with swimsuits and what have you
How long is this? I have v23 part one, should I update?
I I'd say yes if you enjoy the game but be careful if you downloaded the care packages. If you did keep a spare set of saves tucked away outside the game folder and follow the anti drm instructions on the front page.

Or pay for the game.
But i dont know if that will protect you if you downloaded the care packages from this site.

Reactions: TheHolyPurge

TheHolyPurge

Apr 29, 2023
I I'd say yes if you enjoy the game but be careful if you downloaded the care packages. If you did keep a spare set of saves tucked away outside the game folder and follow the anti drm instructions on the front page.

Or pay for the game
I haven't gotten any care packages but I'll be careful, cheers

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
What do you guys think about the current status of Sensei’s relationship with Yumi is?

Her recent major progress all involved some discussions of time fuckery, so it would REALLY suck if these heartfelt moments are altered or simply gone on her end, and we are forced to retrace after finally learning this cute tsudere’s secret affinities for sea turtles and him.

I thought Yumi would act a little closer to Sensei during Yuki’s event if their conversation on the dry canal persists; but it looks like Yumi is only treating Sensei as some kind of nuisance she just has to put up with (or perhaps she doesn't want to show more of her true color because Yuki is also here, or we're really just not at that level yet).

Since her memory adjustment goes all the way back to how she returned to the class as well as her presence during Christmas, I wonder how much we’ve seen together still registered with her (her big reveal on the beach, the thrilling midnight trip to the school, the slumber party, all gone :().

Hopefully it’s only her memory got autocorrected but not the character advancement (yea convenient I know).

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes