Lycopene

May 8, 2020
Fuck Maya. Fuck Maya. Fuck Maya. Fuck Maya. Fuck Maya. Fuck Maya. Fuck Maya.

What an insufferable character, every interaction is the most basic "I'm 14 and this is deep", but it takes like two events for her to actually make her point and her coy cryptid shit adds nothing except rage. I'm trying so hard to give her a chance, and so far every character I kinda disliked has been redeemed. But I am half way thru her events and I'm so close to skipping every one of her character events. Everything about her gimmick got old real early and being forced to progress with her to continue the game is driving me mad. I don't know how anyone could enjoy her.

Reactions: KnowNoHope

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
okay can anyone please help with Tsubasa's last event I tried everything I can think of and can't find it
what affection do you have with her? 20 is needed for the last one and you just call her in the afternoon like when you'd usually hang out with her, but you need to finish with chika first

Rahiluk

Oct 3, 2020
did you accidentally download a not-cleaned version of the care packages? i cant speak for all of them, but generally i avoid any that dont specifically say cleaned or something liek that. and it looks like the january and february ones might not be cleaned? at least the mega link ones

I am almost positive they were clean. I still have my saves and they work on 0.29 so maybe the download was corrupted, maybe, so I will get a fresh copy and see if that works. I did download the 0.30 update patch somewhere on here but that did not actually do anything as I was still at the same progress, unless 0.30 is just a bugfix or something. The notes say N/A so.....

Reactions: Pervyfox

Grahim

Jan 8, 2018
Well... This sucks, care packages ate my saves, does anyone have a save at the begining of chapter 3 (or the end of chapter 2 is fine as well) as a good homie and uncle? I know I can rewatch the events from an finished save but trying to watch them chronologicaly is a headache

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
Well... This sucks, care packages ate my saves, does anyone have a save at the begining of chapter 3 (or the end of chapter 2 is fine as well) as a good homie and uncle? I know I can rewatch the events from an finished save but trying to watch them chronologicaly is a headache
If these saves are still up, vehemental has SO many saves for good uncle / homie, though im not sure which one you would want
My guess would be start somewhere in the 20s and go up or down from there

Here's all of my good uncle saves for you. I have no idea which one is closest to the scene you want, but sorting through them is going to be a hell of a lot easier than starting over from square one.

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
I am almost positive they were clean. I still have my saves and they work on 0.29 so maybe the download was corrupted, maybe, so I will get a fresh copy and see if that works. I did download the 0.30 update patch somewhere on here but that did not actually do anything as I was still at the same progress, unless 0.30 is just a bugfix or something. The notes say N/A so.....
.30 isnt just a bugfix for sure. yeah if downloading the update patch didnt work a fresh download might be good and you can move over your saves

Reactions: Grahim

Grahim

Jan 8, 2018
If these saves are still up, vehemental has SO many saves for good uncle / homie, though im not sure which one you would want
My guess would be start somewhere in the 20s and go up or down from there
Hey, thank you for providing that Link, I do not know how I managed to miss it. I also feel like a fool for asking but does the file exist for you? it just shows me file does not exist for me so I am trying to understand if it's a problem on my side.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020

What an insufferable character, every interaction is the most basic "I'm 14 and this is deep", but it takes like two events for her to actually make her point and her coy cryptid shit adds nothing except rage. I'm trying so hard to give her a chance, and so far every character I kinda disliked has been redeemed. But I am half way thru her events and I'm so close to skipping every one of her character events. Everything about her gimmick got old real early and being forced to progress with her to continue the game is driving me mad. I don't know how anyone could enjoy her.
Yep I hated Maya from the start. Like not on an emotional level but on those. I would never waste time interacting with that person. Didn't like yumi either... still don't for the most part.

Reactions: Lycopene

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
So in theories about (kirin jumps) and the homeless
Elaborate what you mean please.

cause if you are asking about theories on why there are so many f'ing homeless in japan which has literally the lowest homeless population in the world I can tell you what I been thinking.(yes I know about the internet cafe thing and how those people are not counted in the census)

homeless theory
sensei, sana, sara, kaori, etc are not unique in their hallucinations and mental breaks. all the homeless have had them too but they can't snap out of it and just wander the streets. as for why, could be many things. these are the people that realize its a loop and get destroyed by the entities that plague this city for one, you wont notice their decent at first, but what if you had to do the shit sensei or sana went through for like 10 or 20 years.

Reactions: Axismundi

nonymous

Jul 5, 2019
I can't get a single 0.30.0 event to work. I did have to go back and finish the Miku one that apparently unlocks this whole update, but still nothing even after that.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I can't get a single 0.30.0 event to work. I did have to go back and finish the Miku one that apparently unlocks this whole update, but still nothing even after that.
Call Noriko at night, go to convenience store, then finish Kirin events, then go to the shrine, then invite Noriko over, now go to Chika's store, then call Chika in the afternoon, and visit Chika in her dorm, then friday go to koi cafe, call Tsubasa in the afternoon, visit Touka in the archery range, call Yuki at night, then go visit Sara in the bar.
That's what I remember from the order, might need some experimentation.

Reactions: Bived

nonymous

Jul 5, 2019
Trying to phone Noriko just says "she should be at the store" and going to the store just gets the stock store stuff.

Rahiluk

Oct 3, 2020
.30 isnt just a bugfix for sure. yeah if downloading the update patch didnt work a fresh download might be good and you can move over your saves
Downloaded a fresh copy of 0.30 and still get the same error then the game just starts from the beginning if I choose to ignore. Tried running 0.29 using old save and advancing to a different point in the game and saving it there but that save does not work either.
Kinda confused when you say to move save files from 0.29 to 0.30 as when I start 0.30 my saves are in there already.

Edit:
Ugh... Figured it out. I was using the Guide Mod and since that is still at 0.29 I did not install that. Once I did the game started fine. The progress page does not update but the girls individual pages do so.... there is that

All I see that new is below

Main Girls:
Chica 25/28
Maya 20/23
Molly 14/18
Noriko 11/15
Kirin 20/23

Side Girls:
Sara 10/13
Yuki 4/7
Tsubasa 2/5

No new Main Events or Happy Scenes

Last edited:
Reactions: Pervyfox

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
Hey, thank you for providing that Link, I do not know how I managed to miss it. I also feel like a fool for asking but does the file exist for you? it just shows me file does not exist for me so I am trying to understand if it's a problem on my side.
Here's a reup of my Good Uncle saves. Again, unfortunately the Guide Mod in the original post is required to use them, but even an older version will do.

Reactions: Grahim

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

Honestly, I've liked Maya since the beginning, but If you don't start liking her (or pitying her) around chapter 2, then I guess she's just not for you.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022

Me thinks one doth protest too much. Your opening sentence betrays your desires I suspect.:LOL::p

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Trying to phone Noriko just says "she should be at the store" and going to the store just gets the stock store stuff.
Some things only work on Fridays or Sundays (or simply the weekend). Typically if something isn't working, make sure to try it on Friday to Sunday. If that doesn't work, do someone elses events first. Especially if the characters are notably related. I think I did some of Kirin's before Noriko's this update, so maybe try that.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes