k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
As far as I remember it was calling Noriko that sets off the events, call her and Kirin answers and invites you to the love hotel they are sharing.

Dioo8

Feb 23, 2023
Elaborate what you mean please.

cause if you are asking about theories on why there are so many f'ing homeless in japan which has literally the lowest homeless population in the world I can tell you what I been thinking.(yes I know about the internet cafe thing and how those people are not counted in the census)

homeless theory
sensei, sana, sara, kaori, etc are not unique in their hallucinations and mental breaks. all the homeless have had them too but they can't snap out of it and just wander the streets. as for why, could be many things. these are the people that realize its a loop and get destroyed by the entities that plague this city for one, you wont notice their decent at first, but what if you had to do the shit sensei or sana went through for like 10 or 20 years.
In kirin event at the edge of the riverbank. an old Women shouts kirin jumps. The word jump was the first choose we had in the game I see it interesting

rightsaidfred

Nov 23, 2017
Yep, Ami gives MC a bj in front of the closet that Noriko hides in, when MC send Ami to buy some stuff in convinience store Noriko rans off, MC goes after her and they have a talk. Since that moment you cant go into Noriko's room.
well shit, i guess it's time to update the "bad uncle" save. Thanks!

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I didn't like Maya from the start, but she grew on me as the chapters and story continues to be told, I feel for her.
Yeah, if any character grows on you, it's her. Basically the more I played the game, the more my view on Maya changed, and the more I liked the character.

Initially, I found her interesting, then she became complex, hateful, vulnerable, cute, and ultimately so pitiable it's almost funny. We still don't even know what's in her boxes and at this point I'm just waiting to feel worse for her.

FireCazador

May 22, 2020
Well, after playing the lastest events with Kirin, do some of you remember the deal between Kirin and Noriko? Just to remember what kind of atrocious murder expect in some future versions

Since i dont want to make another post, after playing Noriko invite events i feel so bad for her, goddamn Selebus really like to hurt her when she doesnt deserve it

Last edited:

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
If Kirin catches feelings for Akira Noriko gets to dissect her.
I can totally see kirin telling noriko she is falling for sensei, noriko gets upset and trys to think of anything to stop it and impulsively goes "you know he fucks Ami" and that actually only makes it worse cause Kirin is a freak. Kirin also doesn't really understand boundaries that well so I can see her approaching ami for a threesome at some point and joining the rooftop crew

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
Well, after playing the lastest events with Kirin, do some of you remember the deal between Kirin and Noriko? Just to remember what kind of atrocious murder expect in some future versions

Since i dont want to make another post, after playing Noriko invite events i feel so bad for her, goddamn Selebus really like to hurt her when she doesnt deserve it

Sensei does straight up tell kirin that she's the only one who believed in that deal anymore.
also im pretty sure Sel has said that noriko is his favorite character, and maya is 2nd favorite. gotta make your blorbos hurt

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
Downloaded a fresh copy of 0.30 and still get the same error then the game just starts from the beginning if I choose to ignore. Tried running 0.29 using old save and advancing to a different point in the game and saving it there but that save does not work either.
Kinda confused when you say to move save files from 0.29 to 0.30 as when I start 0.30 my saves are in there already.

Edit:
Ugh... Figured it out. I was using the Guide Mod and since that is still at 0.29 I did not install that. Once I did the game started fine. The progress page does not update but the girls individual pages do so.... there is that

All I see that new is below

Main Girls:
Chica 25/28
Maya 20/23
Molly 14/18
Noriko 11/15
Kirin 20/23

Side Girls:
Sara 10/13
Yuki 4/7
Tsubasa 2/5

No new Main Events or Happy Scenes
yeah uninstalling the guide mod sometimes ruins it, but i got lucky in my save that it didnt. the guide mod actually blocks the unlockables button at the bottom of the screen currently for me

Black Raven

May 4, 2020
also im pretty sure Sel has said that noriko is his favorite character, and maya is 2nd favorite. gotta make your blorbos hurt
Source ? Last i checked the official stance was "i won't pick an overall favorite but Kaori is the hottest" or something.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes