TheLarceny

Apr 26, 2022
Guys
Isnt the chikas first event in this update starts from visiting shopping mall in afternoon?
I cant start it

Dc345

May 27, 2020
Does anybody think there is gonna be a timeskip? Sel did say that all characters will have an h-scene including the wizards. There are adult models of the wizards which makes me think that a timeskip is in the realm of possibility or there are gonna be to wizard h-scenes. And considering who the creator of this game is and his everlasting war against piracy I wouldnt be suprised if that happened just disappointed. Gotta protect Chinami at all cost.

hcguy

Aug 29, 2019
Niki also might be grossed out at the very thought that Sensei has been doing stuff with a teen. She freaked out on Otoha mostly because of her age, so finding out Sensei is an ephebophile and is with a teen, well, I'm sure it'll be interesting.

Also totally chose Tsubasa as well. Ayane would be the safest imo, but Tsubasa would be the more interesting safe option. Toriko would be my main choice tho, but Toucan is far from ready for something like that. Hopefully Tambourine will get some more events soon.
Niki's first thought if she finds out that Sensei is fucking teenagers is going to be "Wait - my sister who is in love with Sensei is a teenager..."

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Guys
Isnt the chikas first event in this update starts from visiting shopping mall in afternoon?
I cant start it
It is; make sure you finish all the events in the previous update. You might need to first get some Maya events done but I am not sure if this statement is correct.

Does anybody think there is gonna be a timeskip? Sel did say that all characters will have an h-scene including the wizards. There are adult models of the wizards which makes me think that a timeskip is in the realm of possibility or there are gonna be to wizard h-scenes. And considering who the creator of this game is and his everlasting war against piracy I wouldnt be suprised if that happened just disappointed. Gotta protect Chinami at all cost.
I just hope to god that those scenes won't involve Sensei, the two wizards experimenting on each other for example (albeit still way too young). If Sensei has to be involved, at least do so in dream-like sequences with their grown-up versions like you said, though it would be a strange plot development for me.

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
Yeah, with how she's trying to set up threesomes for him, is relying on him paying for her phones, and how her little sister is already attached to him, I can't see Chika giving Sensei up. Adding on losing her mother, her sick sister, how determined she is, and how desperate she seemed when she thought he was dumping her, she'll definitely either become the foundation of his Harem or she'll pull a Makoto, then find out she's not allowed to die and become the foundation of his Harem, anyway. There's no real way out of this for her, besides obedience.
Chika is prideful to the point of risking Chinami's health, jealous of other girls, and hates the idea of adultery. I don't think she'll drop all those traits and become sex slave #5 just so Sensei will keep paying her phone bill. What Sensei provides and Chika can't live without are making her feel wanted and giving her hope of a stable marriage in the future. That goes out the window once the reveal happens, and accepting the harem thing doesn't fix that.

My guess is that Chika is locked out for several updates following an emotionally disturbing fight. Then someone (Chinami? Tsubasa? Yumi?) convinces her to give Sensei a second chance. Not to just join his harem but to "win" the relationship she really needs.

Only way someone goes all in on the harem is if Yasu or the gods break them. Could happen to anyone but I think Sana will be the first, not Chika.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Only way someone goes all in on the harem is if Yasu or the gods break them. Could happen to anyone but I think Sana will be the first, not Chika.
Dunno about that, there was the Makoto/Futaba threesome (although influenced by Sekai), and Ayane already knows about most of the girls, dunno if Akira also told her about the adults. It's pretty possible Ayane is already preparing to be the "Harem Administrator #1".

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
Dunno about that, there was the Makoto/Futaba threesome (although influenced by Sekai), and Ayane already knows about most of the girls, dunno if Akira also told her about the adults. It's pretty possible Ayane is already preparing to be the "Harem Administrator #1".
Makoto and Futaba were influenced by Sekai and the angels, so more god stuff. Ayane, Makoto and Futaba don't really want a harem, they're just tolerating it in the hopes that Sensei falls in love for real and picks them. I think Noriko might have been on board with some side pieces before, but she might drop that idea now.

I choose to believe he told Ayane about the adults, but who knows. He didn't explain the situation with Molly, or Ayane would be constantly worrying about his blackouts.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LuisD and Bingoogus

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Niki's first thought if she finds out that Sensei is fucking teenagers is going to be "Wait - my sister who is in love with Sensei is a teenager..."
Well, we know who the next threesome will be with.. jk, but yeah, I don't think Niki is going to handle that well at all. Unfortunately, I feel like that will cause a rift between the sisters even if Noriko is still a virgin by that time.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Chika is prideful to the point of risking Chinami's health, jealous of other girls, and hates the idea of adultery. I don't think she'll drop all those traits and become sex slave #5 just so Sensei will keep paying her phone bill. What Sensei provides and Chika can't live without are making her feel wanted and giving her hope of a stable marriage in the future. That goes out the window once the reveal happens, and accepting the harem thing doesn't fix that.

My guess is that Chika is locked out for several updates following an emotionally disturbing fight. Then someone (Chinami? Tsubasa? Yumi?) convinces her to give Sensei a second chance. Not to just join his harem but to "win" the relationship she really needs.

Chika is literally setting up a threesome, and letting Sensei choose another girl that she'll talk to for him so that he can have sex with her. I don't think she's that prideful or jealous of other girls, when it comes to her man, and is just territorial. As long as she knows what's going on, I don't think she'd be that bothered by whatever he's doing. She's probably the most Harem Positive girl besides Miku.

As for "paying her phone bill", what I was implying is that Sensei is making her life notably easier and more stable. Thanks to Sensei she is able to get a hold of her sick sister as well as her delinquent best friend, etc, in case anything goes wrong, and can look up whatever she needs to. Having a phone is actually quite a big deal, and having more money is also quite a big deal. Especially for someone in Chika's situation. I don't see her actually giving up Sensei over him cheating on her, but I can see her being upset over it and maybe doing something she'd regret. It's the broken trust that'd really hurt her imo.

Btw, being a sex slave and being apart of a Harem aren't the same thing. A Harem is simply a group devoted to an individual. Most of the class might as well be an unofficial Harem already. Miku is surprisingly the biggest supporter of the Harem imo. She's more or less been saying Sensei should make everyone happy by fingering them since he fingered her.

Also, unfortunately, If the gods break them, they'd probably become that god's sex toys rather than apart of Sensei's Harem. Some being has already gone after Sana, and HOPE makes it clear they want to devour all that Sensei loves.

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
I'm just guessing but it'd be nice if the ending would be a total reset where everyone's memories are reset as well and time will continue to move.

I think it would be nice to see everyone moving on with their lives and move on from sensei... well, except Maya and Niki I guess.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.30.0

IMPORTANT Instructions:
1. Download the APK:
* Pixeldrain
* <Mega>
Size 328 MiB
2. Install the apk and run it once.

If you are upgrading and you already have the RPA file you can stop here.

3. Download the RPA file:
* Pixeldrain
* <Mega>
4. Move the RPA file to the game directory on your phone:
* Documents/Renpy_Saves/com.estrada777.lessonsinlove/game
* The file MUST be named: archive.0.27.rpa
5. Restart the game and enjoy.
Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am no longer able to request my post get promoted to the OP from the mods. Only the owner of this thread can do it for me now. Otherwise this is the only notice you get that I have updated my android port.

Reactions: crustlord12

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Yeah, with how she's trying to set up threesomes for him, is relying on him paying for her phones, and how her little sister is already attached to him, I can't see Chika giving Sensei up. Adding on losing her mother, her sick sister, how determined she is, and how desperate she seemed when she thought he was dumping her, she'll definitely either become the foundation of his Harem or she'll pull a Makoto, then find out she's not allowed to die and become the foundation of his Harem, anyway. There's no real way out of this for her, besides obedience.

I do wonder however, if her obsession with Niki might be a little damaged if they have a threesome. It'd be like meeting a virgin goddess you've worshipped for years, and she turns out to just be another human. Chika being an Admin to the Niki Simps group and how she rationalizes everything about her, shows she's not exactly seeing Niki in a healthy way at all. Instead of a sex god, Sensei might become the "evil god" who corrupted and defiled her goddess to the point that's she's unrecognizable, even to her most devout follower. Of course, Chika then might become a devout follower of that "evil god". Then again she might just rationalize that the Real Niki is just a lookalike. I'm definitely curious to see how it goes.
dont think that last one will happen since he is what made niki become niki

yep, unless chika's god niki makes it clear sensei is on her pedestal of worship very much can see transference being done here and niki's outright insane fan love gets transferred onto sensei.

Dc345

May 27, 2020
Chika is literally setting up a threesome, and letting Sensei choose another girl that she'll talk to for him so that he can have sex with her. I don't think she's that prideful or jealous of other girls, when it comes to her man, and is just territorial. As long as she knows what's going on, I don't think she'd be that bothered by whatever he's doing. She's probably the most Harem Positive girl besides Miku.

As for "paying her phone bill", what I was implying is that Sensei is making her life notably easier and more stable. Thanks to Sensei she is able to get a hold of her sick sister as well as her delinquent best friend, etc, in case anything goes wrong, and can look up whatever she needs to. Having a phone is actually quite a big deal, and having more money is also quite a big deal. Especially for someone in Chika's situation. I don't see her actually giving up Sensei over him cheating on her, but I can see her being upset over it and maybe doing something she'd regret. It's the broken trust that'd really hurt her imo.

Btw, being a sex slave and being apart of a Harem aren't the same thing. A Harem is simply a group devoted to an individual. Most of the class might as well be an unofficial Harem already. Miku is surprisingly the biggest supporter of the Harem imo. She's more or less been saying Sensei should make everyone happy by fingering them since he fingered her.

Also, unfortunately, If the gods break them, they'd probably become that god's sex toys rather than apart of Sensei's Harem. Some being has already gone after Sana, and HOPE makes it clear they want to devour all that Sensei loves.
I'm starting to think that if Chika finds out about Sensei and his multitude of affairs including the one with her idol will push her to hookup with Rin who would make her feel wanted(and would check of a box in my desired h-scenes) which would ultimately bring about another Rin Otoha fight or Rin rejects Chika and it continues to spiral downward from there.

derekthered56

May 30, 2018

The threesome is a one time thing, and Sensei explicitly can't have feelings for the other girl afterwards. Even for her best friend, who she knows has a crush on him. She wouldn't be okay with him dating other girls even if he was honest about it.

The phone is helpful yes, but Chika passed up a mansion. If Sensei stopped offering emotional stability by revealing himself to be a lying scumbag, she'd accept some extra financial hardship. She was going to pay for the plan herself in the first place before Sensei swooped in.

Hope actually does want the girls to be Akira's toys. He just needs Akira to be less nice about it, and will take hostages if it makes Akira play his role correctly. I have no idea what the other gods want, since they don't have a priest lecturing Sensei about their objectives.

Also, I replayed the event where Chika talks about the threesome, and apparently getting Tsubasa and Chinami as options needs certain flags? Tsubasa makes sense since you can miss her catching them have sex in the mansion. But what unlocks the Chinami option? I figured it was just a joke choice.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LuisD and Bingoogus

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
The threesome is a one time thing, and Sensei explicitly can't have feelings for the other girl afterwards. Even for her best friend, who she knows has a crush on him. She wouldn't be okay with him dating other girls even if he was honest about it.

The phone is helpful yes, but Chika passed up a mansion. If Sensei stopped offering emotional stability by revealing himself to be a lying scumbag, she'd accept some extra financial hardship. She was going to pay for the plan herself in the first place before Sensei swooped in.

Hope actually does want the girls to be Akira's toys. He just needs Akira to be less nice about it, and will take hostages if it makes Akira play his role correctly. I have no idea what the other gods want, since they don't have a priest lecturing Sensei about their objectives.

Also, I replayed the event where Chika talks about the threesome, and apparently getting Tsubasa and Chinami as options needs certain flags? Tsubasa makes sense since you can miss her catching them have sex in the mansion. But what unlocks the Chinami option? I figured it was just a joke choice.
going into the bathroom when chika is giving her a bath?
i mean its the only option we have had with her... i think

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Yooo has anyone posted the requirements to get the events for the characters? Just checking, so I can look here instead of trying to figure it out for a while.

Also I read there was a missible event? Which one is that and how do you miss it?

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Yooo has anyone posted the requirements to get the events for the characters? Just checking, so I can look here instead of trying to figure it out for a while.

Also I read there was a missible event? Which one is that and how do you miss it?
yes, its a hyper link several pages back

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
yes, its a hyper link several pages back
Can't find it, what page was it on? Or might be on? Or is it possible to link it? Got through the two noriko ones so I think Kirin is up next for this update. I swear with this game I'm paranoid to miss events lmao

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Events requirements and order guide somewhat, took me longer than expected
Can't find it, what page was it on? Or might be on? Or is it possible to link it? Got through the two noriko ones so I think Kirin is up next for this update. I swear with this game I'm paranoid to miss events lmao
here it was 20 some pages back
click the up arrow next to the quoted persons name to jump to it

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Thanks a bunch. Is the ami scene of her doing stuff to sensei infront of Noriko unavoidable? Or I assume you need the good uncle route where you never fingered ami oh so long ago. It's a shame too cause I just wanted to clear everything and miss no events. And alas bad uncle is unavoidable like that

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes