KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Thanks a bunch. Is the ami scene of her doing stuff to sensei infront of Noriko unavoidable? Or I assume you need the good uncle route where you never fingered ami oh so long ago. It's a shame too cause I just wanted to clear everything and miss no events. And alas bad uncle is unavoidable like that
the only thing that changes from what i understand is ami doesnt give you a BJ, no sex with noriko and you dont get the long conversation with noriko afterward... but that is from what I've been told. havent tried it

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Hmm looks like not much is missed then. Also, trying to get the last Maya event but I'm sure it's somehow tied behind the affection of another character. Can't tell which one though..

Also there's something said during Sara's anal scene. Anyone catch what it is?

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Hmm looks like not much is missed then. Also, trying to get the last Maya event but I'm sure it's somehow tied behind the affection of another character. Can't tell which one though..
you have to complete every other event first and the maya's last one starts

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
dont think that last one will happen since he is what made niki become niki
I doubt Chika would believe that, at least without some rationalizing. Just like how she believes Niki's songs have nothing to do with Sensei. I think she has her own creation story for Niki.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I'm starting to think that if Chika finds out about Sensei and his multitude of affairs including the one with her idol will push her to hookup with Rin who would make her feel wanted(and would check of a box in my desired h-scenes) which would ultimately bring about another Rin Otoha fight or Rin rejects Chika and it continues to spiral downward from there.
If there is going to be a reverse Beach scene where Rin rejects Chika, I am probably going to drink in some schadenfreude. I do wonder how Otoha might react if Chika tries to seduce Rin though. There could maybe be a threesome between those three. Otoha's way of feeling less guilty over cheating on Rin. Then again, I could also see a fist fight, and everyone coming out of it more miserable.

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
Since we're already discussing about Chika, i was actually surprised when I first found out that she's actually a Filipino like me. Ironically, her character reminds me of teenage girls living here in the Philippines especially those living in the city. Teenage girls here love to dye their hair as much as she does (preferrably blonde) although it's not allowed in some schools. I always thought that she was a "gyaru", but girls like her are pretty common here (at far as I know). I'm already a senior in college so I don't really pay much attention lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: dantarium

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I doubt Chika would believe that, at least without some rationalizing. Just like how she believes Niki's songs have nothing to do with Sensei. I think she has her own creation story for Niki.
*sensei walks into room with niki* this is our threesome partner
*after excessive fan girling is over*all those stories about dating niki were true?!?! that means all those songs are about... and you really are still obsessed with him.

I mean chika isnt f'ing stupid. c'mon
you can only be in denial to a certain point

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: LuisD and Bingoogus

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
The threesome is a one time thing, and Sensei explicitly can't have feelings for the other girl afterwards. Even for her best friend, who she knows has a crush on him. She wouldn't be okay with him dating other girls even if he was honest about it.

The phone is helpful yes, but Chika passed up a mansion. If Sensei stopped offering emotional stability by revealing himself to be a lying scumbag, she'd accept some extra financial hardship. She was going to pay for the plan herself in the first place before Sensei swooped in.

Hope actually does want the girls to be Akira's toys. He just needs Akira to be less nice about it, and will take hostages if it makes Akira play his role correctly. I have no idea what the other gods want, since they don't have a priest lecturing Sensei about their objectives.

Also, I replayed the event where Chika talks about the threesome, and apparently getting Tsubasa and Chinami as options needs certain flags? Tsubasa makes sense since you can miss her catching them have sex in the mansion. But what unlocks the Chinami option? I figured it was just a joke choice.
For now maybe, but that's still far more than virtually any other girl would be willing to handle, (besides Kirin, maybe Noriko, and Miku). Chika has also been somewhat supportive of Sensei and Yumi in the past, and seemed to imply she'd be willing to share him with her before, since they mean so much to her. I think she wouldn't be too adverse to Sensei dating others if she had a say in it.

A phone plan from your boyfriend and living in a mansion with your adopted mom are two very different things. Sensei was trying to make her life easier, while Tsubasa is trying to change her life. I think she's far too prideful to accept help out of pity. It's also not just the financial part that matters. He's been there for her family, both Yumi and Chinami, and this phone plan was for them as well. Add on the sex, the memories, the happiness, and whatever else, I'll be surprised if Chika ever actually breaks up with him. I think hurting Chinami or worse would be the only thing that could turn her completely against him.

HOPE wants Sensei to use them, but I don't think it ever expressed it wanted them to actually be Sensei's in anyway beyond being his seedbeds. Sensei might as well be HOPE'S toy as well at that point. This is not a scenario I'd be into tbh.

As others have said, I'm guessing it's the bathroom scene. Which... kind of worries me for the future. In this game, I'll be a bad uncle, maybe a bad homie if there was any benefits, but a bad papa is crossing the line... At least for me.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Since we're already discussing about Chika, i was actually surprised when I first found out that she's actually a Filipino like me. Ironically, her character reminds me of teenage girls living here in the Philippines especially those living in the city. Teenage girls here love to dye their hair as much as she does (preferrably blonde) although it's not allowed in some schools. I always thought that she was a "gyaru", but girls like her are pretty common here (at far as I know). I'm already a senior in college so I don't really pay much attention lol
I'm not entirely sure why, but finding out that Chika's and her sister's hair color were actually black before they bleached it, still hasn't set in for me. It never even occured to me that their hair was bleached, even though I know it's been mentioned and implied. I guess you could call that having a "blonde moment" for me. I'm so used to anime hair, I just thought they were always like that.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
*sensei walks into room with niki* this is our threesome partner
*after excessive fan girling is over*all those stories about dating niki were true?!?! that means all those songs are about... and you really are still obsessed with him.

I mean chika isnt f'ing stupid. c'mon
you can only be in denial to a certain point
"you can only be in denial to a certain point", if only that was true. I honestly believe the majority if not every single human in reality is in denial over at least something, and that's never going to change for them. Whether that's me in denial or not is a whole other can of worms.

I wouldn't be surprised if Chika sees the Real Niki as just a lookalike that Sensei met, and decides to play along. Of course, I could be wrong.

• Thinking Face

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I'm not entirely sure why, but finding out that Chika's and her sister's hair color were actually black before they bleached it, still hasn't set in for me. It never even occured to me that their hair was bleached, even though I know it's been mentioned and implied. I guess you could call that having a "blonde moment" for me. I'm so used to anime hair, I just thought they were always like that.
I'm still kinda put out by that too, because that means chika is bleaching a wizards hair but wont let her play with make up...
the disconnect in her 'parenting' style just leaves me a bit confounded at times

Reactions: DeSkel15

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I'm still kinda put out by that too, because that means chika is bleaching a wizards hair but wont let her play with make up...
the disconnect in her 'parenting' style just leaves me a bit confounded at times
Actually, I think that's how her mother raised Chika as well based off the recent event. She's just trying to be like her mom in that regard. Who also might have got that from her mom. It could simply be a family tradition.

Make up might also just be too expensive to waste.

Also makes me wonder how Sensei would feel about Chika bleaching their kid's hair. I guess he probably wouldn't care, if he's gone that far with her.

Reactions: LuisD

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
How do you trigger Maya's: "The sun and all it's toxic rays" event?
Visit her at the shrine; this event is the first I played in this update IIRC so I don't think there's any specific prerequisite (unless you haven't finished all the events in 0.29)

How many secret daisy scenes are there in chapter 1 ?
If it has to be "secret", then Scientific Research. If it's just appearance, then also at the end of The Room With Clocks (an add-on from the rework I believe). I am not sure if there is any "background character cameo" for her in Chapter 1 though.

I know that feeling; I also had a moment of "oh wow yeah they had black hair before hmm" and on the other hand completely accepted Io's green hair, and whoever doesn't have black/brown eyes without any questioning despite most of them being just Japanese. These anime, man.

Reactions: DeSkel15

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I know that feeling; I also had a moment of "oh wow yeah they had black hair before hmm" and on the other hand completely accepted Io's green hair, and whoever doesn't have black/brown eyes without any questioning despite most of them being just Japanese. These anime, man.
Exactly how I feel. I don't know what to trust anymore.

Also, Ami, Uta, and Sekai all seem to have unnaturally red hair, but that could also just be natural by the game's logic.

I think Ayane is actually a natural blonde though. I seem to recall that coming up a few times. Might be wrong. No idea if Yasu's hair is actually white or dyed. Etc. I'm curious about the lore of hair in LiL now.

• Haha

Maldonny

Sep 30, 2020
Also, I replayed the event where Chika talks about the threesome, and apparently getting Tsubasa and Chinami as options needs certain flags? Tsubasa makes sense since you can miss her catching them have sex in the mansion. But what unlocks the Chinami option? I figured it was just a joke choice.
Tsubasa you need to have more than 25 lust with Chika.

Chinami you must have chosen to see Chinami in the bath (flag sawchinami==true)

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes