fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
You know, something occurs to me, if/when Chika joins the rooftop gang... how is she gonna wrap her head around the concept that Chinami can't die permanently? Like, i cannot imagine she'd want to go through her dying or even getting close but if she knows she will return do you reckon she might take a few risks with her to try and make her life more enjoyable? I've been replaying her scenes recently and both her and Chika tend to mention multiple times how isolated and lonely she is, it seems to bother both of them a fair deal so if the risk of complete death is annulled for Chika i can see her maybe trying to take Chinami out more... i dunno though, she's not risked it for as long as she can remember, might be too hard a fear to overcome...
It might, but I don't think she has the heart to see her getting sick and sick again at the end of each cycle just because she knows the ultimate won't happen (which is already based on a big assumption that the squad understands the mechanism completely, and Chinami returning is something that WILL 100% happen)

My immediate thought on it is that Chika in fact would be on the opposite side of rooftop squad, trying to keep the loop going forever so her little sister won't die (an anti-Maya in that regard).

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
My immediate thought on it is that Chika in fact would be on the opposite side of rooftop squad, trying to keep the loop going forever so her little sister won't die (an anti-Maya in that regard).
Opposite of Rooftop Apocalipse Squad? the Basement Salvation Troops where all the girls want to perpetually be sex slaves to Akira so the world can continue to loop?

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Ohhh my. A choice to pick who for the threescore. Definitely saving there...incase this leads to some other big thing. I picked Tsubasa because everything else seems dangerous lmao. Or, that's just banter and will have one inevitable event anyway.

Also damn, I really wanna see Chiki's reaction to Akira knowing Nikki

Edit: Fuck it, gimme Yuki. Went back and picked Yuki dont care
wait... yuki was an option...that would be hilarious to see yumi's reaction.
sensei: I fucked your mom
yumi: YOU BASTAR-
sensei: with chika at the same time
yumi: falls over dead
I wonder if Chinami will get railed then die or die then get railed.

Will the cause of death be blackout rough sex ? It would be funny to have her die from something else than her disease. After that Chika tries to murder Akira only to be cut down by Ami instead and that causes Chika to join the rooftop club.

Either way i can't wait to see that.

(sorry it took me that long, hope you're happy now)
yay one more person refering to ami's murder spree

It might, but I don't think she has the heart to see her getting sick and sick again at the end of each cycle just because she knows the ultimate won't happen (which is already based on a big assumption that the squad understands the mechanism completely, and Chinami returning is something that WILL 100% happen)

i like this outcome, who would be in the group that doesnt want the looping to end?
chika, tsunyo, def ami (lol), probably kirin (she seems like the type to like a world with no real consequences), nodoka, cant think of anyone else off the top of my head. maybe otoha so she finally throws off parental expectations for once but i dont see her staying in that crowd for long after she gets bored.
edit: kirin is amoral/impulsive enough and has such a sister complex... i could see her finding out about the loop and resets, running off before getting a full explanation and then just going to town(violently/sexually) on her sister only to find out she may or may not forget everything she did to her later.

Last edited:
Reactions: LuisD and fdsasdf_p

Healmeplz

May 27, 2020
When Molly said about the situation she's currently in being like the heroic Spine all over again I suddenly felt her pain and agony. Good job, Selebus, that remark was top notch.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
When Molly said about the situation she's currently in being like the heroic Spine all over again I suddenly felt her pain and agony. Good job, Selebus, that remark was top notch.
My only beef with that joke was that Molly would have been 4 when that raid was relevant and holy fuck I feel old now.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I like this outcome, who would be in the group that doesnt want the looping to end?
chika, tsunyo, def ami (lol), probably kirin (she seems like the type to like a world with no real consequences), nodoka, cant think of anyone else off the top of my head. maybe otoha so she finally throws off parental expectations for once but i dont see her staying in that crowd for long after she gets bored.
edit: kirin is amoral/impulsive enough and has such a sister complex... i could see her finding out about the loop and resets, running off before getting a full explanation and then just going to town(violently/sexually) on her sister only to find out she may or may not forget everything she did to her later.
I'd add Molly, Yasu, Haruka (?), and maybe Miku, Noriko, Io, Rin, and Sana (big maybe on Sana, recent events may have changed her quite a bit.)

I also see Yumi and Tsuneyo choosing whatever Chika and Molly chooses in the end. Uta and Io, as well as Miku and Makoto might have some conflict.

I feel like Nodoka wouldn't really like the loop, as it'd get boring to her and she'd miss seeing everyone grow, especially her future wife Futaba.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
makoto wanted to die and can't... think she is going to want to join in on maya's side of that. miku i think is going to go to a third option of 'i dont care' cause she is drugged up on antianxiety meds up untill she learns her best friend wants to end the loop to kill herself, then its continue the loop.
Uta and Io are up in the air imo
yumi would join with maya's group, she wouldn't be able to stand being controlled in such a way.
tsuneyo would choose the loop because grandpa... no other choice. unless she had personal growth and learns to let go.
molly is up in the air, probably go towards ending the loop because that is the hero route maybe...
i dont think any of the side characters will ever get to the roof top which is why they are side characters.
yasu could go either way but leaning towards continuing the loop cause if it ends... do the gods end?
rin is kind of all over the place
sana is so reserved I couldn't really tell you anything

Last edited:
Reactions: LuisD

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
makoto wanted to die and can't... think she is going to want to join in on maya's side of that. miku i dont think is going to go to a third option of 'i dont care' cause she is drugged up on antianxiety meds up untill she learns her best friend wants to end the loop to kill herself, then its continue the loop.
Uta and Io are up in the air imo
yumi would join with maya's group, she wouldn't be able to stand being controlled in such a way.
tsuneyo would choose the loop because grandpa... no other choice. unless she had personal growth and learns to let go.
molly is up in the air, probably go towards ending the loop because that is the hero route maybe...
i dont think any of the side characters will ever get to the roof top which is why they are side characters.
yasu could go either way but leaning towards continuing the loop cause if it ends... do the gods end?
rin is kind of all over the place
sana is so reserved I couldn't really tell you anything
I think Uta would want to end the loop so that she could see her family. Family means a lot to her. Io on the other hand wouldn't want to lose Sensei or Uta or the way things are for her. So, continuing the loop might be in her best interest and ending it would probably scare her.

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
wait... yuki was an option...that would be hilarious to see yumi's reaction.
sensei: I fucked your mom
yumi: YOU BASTAR-
sensei: with chika at the same time
yumi: falls over dead
Whoops, meant Yumi. I WISH Yuki too though. I chose Tsubasa at first then said screw it and chose Yumi. Expected the less of a surprised reaction from Chika too

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
What event has Tsukasa and Chinami meet for the first time? I tried digging through character events and came up empty so i'm guessing it's somewhere in the main events pile and i cannot navigate that one solo.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
What event has Tsukasa and Chinami meet for the first time? I tried digging through character events and came up empty so i'm guessing it's somewhere in the main events pile and i cannot navigate that one solo.
Chika’s onsen trip (her events); cannot remember any event name

Edit: never mind it’s TSUKASA LOL

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
No, played all of that, that's when Chika first meets Tsubasa and Tsukasa, i'm trying to find when Tsukasa meets Chinami for the first time.
Yea I thought you meant Tsubasa, my mistake. I think it's New Age Entrepreneur in Ch2, where Tsukasa introduced herself in the hotel room and Chinami just tried to sell giraffes

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bingoogus
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes