Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Maya knowing Akira's bed is loud is definitely from experience. She's casually bringing up how she went crazy on him before. She must have gotten crazy sexually frustrated and broke him. Admitted to angry sex too. I'm actually now looking out for and very much wanna see a Maya seen.

As for her character itself, I see a few disliking it but I actually like Maya's character a lot. And the way the game goes into slowly easing her up, showing her hesitation and fear that one thing will just mess everything up is pretty good. Like it really let's you feel how much paranoia she had, considering she's went through this a very long time.

That and I probably have a weak spot for the originally hard to get Characters who you know just have certain problems of their own..but still!!!

I find her new confidence to be interact with and talk with Akira pretty cute. Wish her door room interaction would change eventually but I mean...Ami is creepy as hell so understandable if there's some fear of visiting there lmao. Also Kirin is becoming really damn sweet out of nowhere and it's making me feel a certain way.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
As for her character itself, I see a few disliking it but I actually like Maya's character a lot. And the way the game goes into slowly easing her up, showing her hesitation and fear that one thing will just mess everything up is pretty good. Like it really let's you feel how much paranoia she had, considering she's went through this a very long time.

That and I probably have a weak spot for the originally hard to get Characters who you know just have certain problems of their own..but still!!!
Definitely agree. Maya is in my top 3 girls of the game, along with Noriko and Io. I might have a fetish for reasonably complicated yet devoted girls though.

Hoping things get better for her, but I highly doubt things will. I doubt she's even the original Maya like she might think.

Also Kirin is becoming really damn sweet out of nowhere and it's making me feel a certain way.
It's worrying me, tbh. I feel like a Kirin that wants romantic attention will destroy Sensei's relationships with others before accepting that she's not enough for him. I can see her kissing him in front of the class, just to spite the other girls that get close to him. She seems desperate and with her sadistic tendencies, I sense trouble incoming.

Ayane and Chika might end up tag teaming her before it's over, and not in a way Kirin would like.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
It's worrying me, tbh. I feel like a Kirin that wants romantic attention will destroy Sensei's relationships with others before accepting that she's not enough for him. I can see her kissing him in front of the class, just to spite the other girls that get close to him. She seems desperate and with her sadistic tendencies, I sense trouble incoming.

Ayane and Chika might end up tag teaming her before it's over, and not in a way Kirin would like.
You mean Ayane, Chika and Ami. But I don't think most of the class would be too moved by it, Noriko, Io and Nodoka already know about Kirin and Akira, Miku is al"high"t, Makoto and Futaba knows there are more girls, Yasu is Yasu, Touka and Otoha would be shocked, but not really shocked, Maya would roll her eyes, Uta would update her Sensei love diary, Rin knows he is already with Chika and Futaba and maybe more, Sana would be greatly shocked and Yumi would probably join Chika in beating Kirin and spare some fists for Sensei, Tsuneyo and Molly are the most unpredictable for me, but I think Molly would just go on a self deprecating rant about how she wasn't chosen yet.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
You mean Ayane, Chika and Ami. But I don't think most of the class would be too moved by it, Noriko, Io and Nodoka already know about Kirin and Akira, Miku is al"high"t, Makoto and Futaba knows there are more girls, Yasu is Yasu, Touka and Otoha would be shocked, but not really shocked, Maya would roll her eyes, Uta would update her Sensei love diary, Rin knows he is already with Chika and Futaba and maybe more, Sana would be greatly shocked and Yumi would probably join Chika in beating Kirin and spare some fists for Sensei, Tsuneyo and Molly are the most unpredictable for me, but I think Molly would just go on a self deprecating rant about how she wasn't chosen yet.
what event did Uta's love diary even get mentioned as a real thing, people keep talking about it but i cant remember it being brought up with any real seriousness

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
what event did Uta's love diary even get mentioned as a real thing, people keep talking about it but i cant remember it being brought up with any real seriousness
I don't remember the first mention, but IIRC she says it's real when they are walking after her job, before the love hotel event.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I don't remember the first mention, but IIRC she says it's real when they are walking after her job, before the love hotel event.
She also mentions it in the event series where Sensei get's the picture message from =) of loli Uta.

It may or may not be a physical thinig, but it's definitely a mental scoreboard that multiple girls are aware of.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Ami hasn't really proved to me she'd get physical yet. Chika has, and Ayane is done with Kirin's shit as well as knows some karate, and knows about the loop, so I wouldn't be surprised if she snaps. Also Yeah, Yumi would 100% back Chika up.

I do think the Class wouldn't be that shocked, however they would feel like crap and if enough of them start being Anti-Kirin, it might come down to a Sensei having to cut ties with her or actually losing them scenario, which might spark a whole bunch more drama between the class. Knowing he's with other girls is one thing, but having it rubbed in by the class hussy can not be good for their already damaged psyches. Not to mention it'd damage Kirin's friendship with Noriko, and likely Miku as well if Makoto is hurt enough. So, it'd be a shitshow.

Keep in mind that Nodoka doesn't let people who hurt Futaba off that easy either. This would undoubtedly hurt Futaba, so Kirin could become her next target, especially if she continues trying to hurt the class using Sensei.

Kirin also might threaten to rat Sensei out about screwing his students if he actually does try to dump her. I get very "If I'm going down, I'll take you all with me" vibes from her. Which would probably then get Maya involved because she would refuse to lose Sensei. In the end, Ayane and Maya might be burying a body.

Overall, I'm concerned like Pareidolia, the 3rd god.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: LuisD and Bingoogus

hcguy

Aug 29, 2019
She also mentions it in the event series where Sensei get's the picture message from =) of loli Uta.

It may or may not be a physical thinig, but it's definitely a mental scoreboard that multiple girls are aware of.
The first set of entries from Uta's love diary are in the April care package.

derekthered56

May 30, 2018

Sensei also brings it up in one of the recent Chika events.
Ami hasn't really proved to me she'd get physical yet. Chika has, and Ayane is done with Kirin's shit as well as knows some karate, and knows about the loop, so I wouldn't be surprised if she snaps. Also Yeah, Yumi would 100% back Chika up.

I do think the Class wouldn't be that shocked, however they would feel like crap and if enough of them start being Anti-Kirin, it might come down to a Sensei having to cut ties with her or actually losing them scenario, which might spark a whole bunch more drama between the class. Knowing he's with other girls is one thing, but having it rubbed in by the class hussy can not be good for their already damaged psyches. Not to mention it'd damage Kirin's friendship with Noriko, and likely Miku as well if Makoto is hurt enough. So, it'd be a shitshow.

Keep in mind that Nodoka doesn't let people who hurt Futaba off that easy either. This would undoubtedly hurt Futaba, so Kirin could become her next target, especially if she continues trying to hurt the class using Sensei.

Kirin also might threaten to rat Sensei out about screwing his students if he actually does try to dump her. I get very "If I'm going down, I'll take you all with me" vibes from her. Which would probably then get Maya involved because she would refuse to lose Sensei. In the end, Ayane and Maya might be burying a body.

Overall, I'm concerned like Pareidolia, the 3rd god.
Kirin couldn't even handle Ayane alone, I don't think she's really dumb enough to openly declare war on all 19 other girls at once. I also don't think Sensei would actually dump her if she did either. He's still talking to Nodoka after the shit she pulled; a kiss is pretty tame by comparison.

I could see Ami trying something like this. She's always desperate and cruel, and she could be pretty sure that Akira would take her side if someone tried to retaliate.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Kirin couldn't even handle Ayane alone, I don't think she's really dumb enough to openly declare war on all 19 other girls at once. I also don't think Sensei would actually dump her if she did either. He's still talking to Nodoka after the shit she pulled; a kiss is pretty tame by comparison.

I could see Ami trying something like this. She's always desperate and cruel, and she could be pretty sure that Akira would take her side if someone tried to retaliate.
I don't think intelligence would be the deciding factor there. Kirin's desperation for attention and feeling good about herself would be. I think Sensei would do whatever gets more girls on his dick, and Kirin jeopardizing his other relationships would affect that. He did get onto Chika about that before. Ehh, Nodoka punished a bully that isn't even sucking Sensei off, and it's not like Sensei has any actual power over her. He did start avoiding Nodoka afterwards though. Kirin kissing him in front of the class, on the other hand, is way worse for him, and everyone.

I can't really see Ami doing that, tbh. Even on the "Good Uncle" route, she'd still get nothing out of it, because she wants to feel loved by him, and that'd push him further away. Most of the class would even probably judge Ami for it, not Sensei, because they already know she's a little too crazy for him, and there's not much he can do about it. I also don't think Ami being cruel would factor into it, since unlike Kirin, she doesn't actually know he's with any of her classmates. She thinks he's with Maya though, who she would be notably cruel to, in private, hence her cucking Noriko who she thought was Maya. In public? I can't see Ami doing anything besides being clingy. For now anyway.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021

Mhm, I am in fact being quite positive about her future development though. Her overly and overtly seductive behaviors came from the fact that she just wanted a good dick and nothing else, and the thought that she only deserved this much. Now? I do think that she now really wants to make herself "more enough" for Sensei, so acting on impulse won't do her any favor and is probably not part of her gameplan; she's a smart girl at the end of the day.

As long as she doesn't do something irreversible, I would say others won't act too differently about it if they "casually" find out that Kirin has joined the love warfare. She was already trying to fuck their man any chance she got; a shift in reasons won't really detonate everything immediately.
(but there is always a chance of things going absolutely sideways; love is blind and gods are cruel after all)

In a way, Kirin isn't capable of acting on her newly found feelings full throttle in the same manner as her sultry desires, at least not now. She imo is that kind of tropey character who would find no difficulty yelling HEY YOU WANNA FUCK OR WHAT in front of everyone but would struggle to utter any slight romance line in the smallest volume.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Mhm, I am in fact being quite positive about her future development though. Her overly and overtly seductive behaviors came from the fact that she just wanted a good dick and nothing else, and the thought that she only deserved this much. Now? I do think that she now really wants to make herself "more enough" for Sensei, so acting on impulse won't do her any favor and is probably not part of her gameplan; she's a smart girl at the end of the day.

As long as she doesn't do something irreversible, I would say others won't act too differently about it if they "casually" find out that Kirin has joined the love warfare. She was already trying to fuck their man any chance she got; a shift in reasons won't really detonate everything immediately.
(but there is always a chance of things going absolutely sideways; love is blind and gods are cruel after all)

In a way, Kirin isn't capable of acting on her newly found feelings full throttle in the same manner as her sultry desires, at least not now. She imo is that kind of tropey character who would find no difficulty yelling HEY YOU WANNA FUCK OR WHAT in front of everyone but would struggle to utter any slight romance line in the smallest volume.
Eh, Kirin is Kirin mostly to get attention and get noticed. She's the bad girl because her sister is the good girl, and she can't compete with her sister. Her pervertedness is mostly just her trying to make herself stand out, but she's full of it, which is why she cried all night after losing her virginity and memorized the room she lost it in. Sex didn't make her feel whole in the end, so now she's hoping Love will. Which it might if she doesn't let Sensei's "not enough" consume her, but this is the same girl who tormented Ayane just because she beat her in a science fair when they were younger. Being "not enough" brings out her worst qualities, and she's burned bridges before because of it. Her and Ayane were friends, but she destroyed that simply because she was "not enough" once. I also wouldn't consider Kirin all that smart, tbh. Not dumb, but definitely impulsive.

I do think that things could go well if she just tries to be one of the girls in love with him, and that could maybe even help her get some friends. I don't think that'd be enough for her though.

Also yeah, Kirin is definitely the type to talk about buttfucking before talking about holding hands. I think it's called being an Erodere.

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
I'd pay to see what the original sensei and Maya was like before the perpetual time loop. I can imagine that they're more like how Sensei and Chika act as a "couple".

That's probably the reason why the original sensei was less remarkable to the other girls before cause he's probably tied to Maya and Niki was out of the picture since he probably stopped seeing her and was not present when she became an idol. I remember Tsubasa digging about his past and he turned out to be very smart in the first place.

Last edited:
Reactions: FireCazador

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I'd pay to see what the original sensei and Maya was like before the perpetual time loop. I can imagine that they're more like how Sensei and Chika act as a "couple".

That's probably the reason why the original sensei was less remarkable to the other girls before cause he's probably tied to Maya and Niki was out of the picture since he probably stopped seeing her after she became an idol. I remember Tsubasa digging about his past and he turned out to be very smart in the first place.
It seens like he was very remarkable if he got 6 girls obsessed with him, Niki, Noriko, Ami, Maya, Ayane and Sekai all were very obsessed before the loops started, in the school Makoto and Futaba already admired him, possibly Sana also admired him.
Also, he "disappeared" from Niki and Noriko's life and that is what drove her to be an Idol.

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
It seens like he was very remarkable if he got 6 girls obsessed with him, Niki, Noriko, Ami, Maya, Ayane and Sekai all were very obsessed before the loops started, in the school Makoto and Futaba already admired him, possibly Sana also admired him.
Also, he "disappeared" from Niki and Noriko's life and that is what drove her to be an Idol.
I was thinking that the original sensei was popular before, but he didn't give the other girls the same attention the present sensei gives them now. Based on their stories, he's just like any normal teacher before except that he's probably got a lowkey relationship with Maya and Makoto was crushing on him since then. Although Sekai was probably a seperate thing.

Last edited:

Saynko

Jul 12, 2021
Question, Last time I played LiL was .23. If I wanna play the current version do I have to redownload the whole game? Or will the update version for .30 work?

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

That's probably the reason why the original sensei was less remarkable to the other girls before cause he's probably tied to Maya and Niki was out of the picture since he probably stopped seeing her after she became an idol. I remember Tsubasa digging about his past and he turned out to be very smart in the first place.
Based off the timeline as I've understood it, Sekai seduces and grooms Sensei, Sensei becomes friends with and dates Niki, Noriko becomes attached to him, Sekai dies in a wreck, Sensei disappears from Niki's and Noriko's life, and takes Ami with him. Afterwards, he became a tutor and reconnected with Noriko, meets and tutors Maya, eventually stops tutoring, disappears from Noriko's life again, meets Ayane and Maya as friends of Ami's from school, and Ayane (and likely Ami) becomes obsessed with him. Years later, he has became a high school teacher at an all girls school during a space war (?), impressed Makoto and Futaba, started creeping on/counseling Yumi, and then something happened and the loops started. Somewhere around tutoring Maya to teaching the current class, they started a relationship in secret.

After countless loops of Sensei seducing and grooming everyone then being reset, current Sensei awakens. I think the countless loops of Sensei being with the girls in various ways is what makes them so taken with him. They may have been reset but the familiarity remains, which I think Maya mentioned at some point.

Overall, I'm not entirely sure how Sensei's and Maya's relationship was before the loops. Most things that hint at it seems to show a teasing romantic relationship though. Hopefully with how Maya has become, she'll eventually reveal more and more, and even more hopefully, any reveals won't reset Sensei or herself.

Of course, any of this could simply be what the characters think happened instead of what did, and the gods are just mind screwing them into believing it for some unknown reason. If any of them was ever "real" in the first place.

Last edited:
Reactions: LuisD and Bingoogus

Black Raven

May 4, 2020
Question, Last time I played LiL was .23. If I wanna play the current version do I have to redownload the whole game? Or will the update version for .30 work?
The update patches only work if you have the version just before it (0.29 in this case) so you'll have to DL the whole thing.

Reactions: Saynko

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Based off the timeline as I've understood it, Sekai seduces and grooms Sensei, Sensei becomes friends with and dates Niki, Noriko becomes attached to him, Sekai dies in a wreck, Sensei disappears from Niki's and Noriko's life, and takes Ami with him. Afterwards, he became a tutor and reconnected with Noriko, meets and tutors Maya, eventually stops tutoring, disappears from Noriko's life again, becomes a teacher, meets Ayane and Maya as friends of Ami's from school, and Ayane (and likely Ami) becomes obsessed with him. Years later, he has became a high school teacher at an all girls school during a space war (?), impressed Makoto and Futaba, started creeping on/counseling Yumi, and then something happened and the loops started. Somewhere around tutoring Maya to teaching the current class, they started a relationship in secret.

After countless loops of Sensei seducing and grooming everyone then being reset, current Sensei awakens. I think the countless loops of Sensei being with the girls in various ways is what makes them so taken with him. They may have been reset but the familiarity remains, which I think Maya mentioned at some point.

Overall, I'm not entirely sure how Sensei's and Maya's relationship was before the loops. Most things that hint at it seems to show a teasing romantic relationship though. Hopefully with how Maya has become, she'll eventually reveal more and more, and even more hopefully, any reveals won't reset Sensei or herself.

Of course, any of this could simply be what the characters think happened instead of what did, and the gods are just mind screwing them into believing it for some unknown reason. If any of them was ever "real" in the first place.
Nay, after Sekai dies he does disappear, but not for a long time, because he is still home just depressed as shit even Ami has to take care of him and give him bed baths, after he recovers he starts tutoring in the old district and there he meets Maya and soon they start a relationship, then shortly after Noriko finds him and starts being tutored too, Ami meets Ayane at school around this time too, but she does not meet Maya yet, there is even a dialogue with Ami where she says "you never tutored Maya, and if you did why would you hide a girl my age from me" or something like that.
Then he disappears for real from Noriko and Niki's life. My guess is he is going for the teacher graduation to get an official teacher job.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes