k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Oh with this talk of Chika and HOPE wanting the girls as toys, maybe what HOPE wants Akira to take that he shouldn't have might not be only Yasu's oblivious pussy, but maybe Chinami's can also work.

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
you have to complete every other event first and the maya's last one starts
Ohbwow, good thing I didn't attempt to get it..I could've seriously thrown off my sleeping schedule there.

I think I may reinstall the mod thing that allows you to change the stats. This is on the first page here right? Because two points a day for certain side characters is very annoying

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Oh with this talk of Chika and HOPE wanting the girls as toys, maybe what HOPE wants Akira to take that he shouldn't have might not be only Yasu's oblivious pussy, but maybe Chinami's can also work.
Watch Chinami's route lead to the worst end of the game.

I think most characters in this game would classify under "take what he shouldn't" tho. However, It could go deeper than that like there seems to be a few characters with godlike beings seemingly watching them. Like Sana, Tsuneyo, and Yasu. Not to mention Maya and Ami. Chosen ones maybe.

Personally, I still think Sensei knocking up anyone is either feeding the gods or giving them more "material" to work with as well as maybe servants. Moyo, long Maya, mangled Ami, etc, all might be Sensei's kids. Yasu wanting Sensei to breed virgins cannot be a good thing.

*Black Souls PTSD intensifies*

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: LuisD and Bingoogus

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Just a Random comment, but does anyone know if there's any benefits to being a "bad homie"?

I've been meaning to try it out, but having Rin mad at me feels like a cardinal sin, and I don't really know if there's any incentive to be a Bad Homie in the first place.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Watch Chinami's route lead to the worst end of the game.

I think most characters in this game would classify under "take what he shouldn't" tho. However, It could go deeper than that like there seems to be a few characters with godlike beings seemingly watching them. Like Sana, Tsuneyo, and Yasu. Not to mention Maya and Ami. Chosen ones maybe.

Personally, I still think Sensei knocking up anyone is either feeding the gods or giving them more "material" to work with as well as maybe servants. Moyo, long Maya, mangled Ami, etc, all might be Sensei's kids. Yasu wanting Sensei to breed virgins cannot be a good thing.

*Black Souls PTSD intensifies*
On legal and ethical grounds, every single character falls into the "that which you shouldn't have."

Any of his students are right out. It's considered professionally unethical to date any of your students family members, so that rules out any of the moms, sisters, and cousin, leaving us with literally only Wakana, Osako, and Imani.

But Imani's professional role is as a subordinate, so the boss/employee dynamic makes that an unethical one as well.

And the whole lesbian thing rules out the last two characters.

The whole damned garden is forbidden fruit.

Edit: I forgot Haruka, who's married, which means my point still stands.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
On legal and ethical grounds, every single character falls into the "that which you shouldn't have."

Any of his students are right out. It's considered professionally unethical to date any of your students family members, so that rules out any of the moms, sisters, and cousin, leaving us with literally only Wakana, Osako, and Imani.

But Imani's professional role is as a subordinate, so the boss/employee dynamic makes that an unethical one as well.

And the whole lesbian thing rules out the last two characters.

The whole damned garden is forbidden fruit.

Edit: I forgot Haruka, who's married, which means my point still stands.
Not to mention dating co workers (Wakana), or his own Sensei aka Osako, isn't exactly ethical either.

So, to be frank the only acceptable love interests for Sensei are Taco Man and Gary. Then again I'm sure by someone's ethics that's unethical as well.

Ethics are like assholes, everyone has one, but they aren't all the same, lmao.

Anyway, yeah, this game is full of taboos and that, along with good writing, makes it quite the experience.

• Haha
Reactions: LuisD

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Ohhh my. A choice to pick who for the threescore. Definitely saving there...incase this leads to some other big thing. I picked Tsubasa because everything else seems dangerous lmao. Or, that's just banter and will have one inevitable event anyway.

Also damn, I really wanna see Chiki's reaction to Akira knowing Nikki

Edit: Fuck it, gimme Yuki. Went back and picked Yuki dont care

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Ohhh my. A choice to pick who for the threescore. Definitely saving there...incase this leads to some other big thing. I picked Tsubasa because everything else seems dangerous lmao. Or, that's just banter and will have one inevitable event anyway.

Also damn, I really wanna see Chiki's reaction to Akira knowing Nikki
Saved there and chose Tsubasa as well. She seems to be the most popular choice based off what I've seen.

Also I think it'll be more of a change in dialogue than actual scenes to see unfortunately. Yumi, Rin, and Tsubasa (as well as Tornado) are some characters I'd like to see Chika have a threesome with. Don't care all that much for Niki. Mostly just pity.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Oh no, I just couldn't decide between "Don't worry Chinami I'll put just the tip" or "Why are papa's eyes white and papa is mumbling something?"
Oh, god, if Sensei blacks out on Chinami... I'm not sure what to type. Just, no. Especially after what happened to Sara.

Now, I'm wondering if Chinami might walk in on Sensei blacking out on Chika in the future.. that's several levels of fucked up and something I'd probably write tbh.

Reactions: LuisD

Black Raven

May 4, 2020
No reactions, ha!, everyone took one look at this joke and went "...yeeeeeah i ain't touchin' that".
I wonder if Chinami will get railed then die or die then get railed.

Will the cause of death be blackout rough sex ? It would be funny to have her die from something else than her disease. After that Chika tries to murder Akira only to be cut down by Ami instead and that causes Chika to join the rooftop club.

Either way i can't wait to see that.

(sorry it took me that long, hope you're happy now)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
I wonder if Chinami will get railed then die or die then get railed.

Will the cause of death be blackout rough sex ? It would be funny to have her die from something else than her disease. After that Chika tries to murder Akira only to be cut down by Ami instead and that causes Chika to join the rooftop club.

Either way i can't wait to see that.

(sorry it took me that long, hope you're happy now)
Combining necrophilia and pedophilia would probably make me drop the game. I'm already worried about a nonskippable wizard scene.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Combining necrophilia and pedophilia would probably make me drop the game. I'm already worried about a nonskippable wizard scene.
I'm sure it'll be skippable or technically "missable". Even the recent Chinami choice required a flag from awhile back or it wouldn't appear.

Reactions: Black Raven

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
You know, something occurs to me, if/when Chika joins the rooftop gang... how is she gonna wrap her head around the concept that Chinami can't die permanently? Like, i cannot imagine she'd want to go through her dying or even getting close but if she knows she will return do you reckon she might take a few risks with her to try and make her life more enjoyable? I've been replaying her scenes recently and both her and Chika tend to mention multiple times how isolated and lonely she is, it seems to bother both of them a fair deal so if the risk of complete death is annulled for Chika i can see her maybe trying to take Chinami out more... i dunno though, she's not risked it for as long as she can remember, might be too hard a fear to overcome...

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
You know, something occurs to me, if/when Chika joins the rooftop gang... how is she gonna wrap her head around the concept that Chinami can't die permanently? Like, i cannot imagine she'd want to go through her dying or even getting close but if she knows she will return do you reckon she might take a few risks with her to try and make her life more enjoyable? I've been replaying her scenes recently and both her and Chika tend to mention multiple times how isolated and lonely she is, it seems to bother both of them a fair deal so if the risk of complete death is annulled for Chika i can see her maybe trying to take Chinami out more... i dunno though, she's not risked it for as long as she can remember, might be too hard a fear to overcome...
She'd still have to watch Chinami die. That would break her. She literally turned down a mansion because she's desperately trying to hold on to what few bits remain of her old life. Watching Chinami die, even temporarily, is not an option she would willingly take. And Maya's continued insistence that the rules have started to change and could continue to change at any time would definitely steer her away from that.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Well, even if Death isn't permanent, Chinami will still suffer if she gets sick, and worse of all if she gets deathly sick, she'd not be able to stop suffering until the world resets her...which begs the question.. how will Chika handle knowing Chinami is being reset and recycled and there's virtually nothing she could do about it. She'll literally never grow up or get better or even die. Just eternally sick. Chinami might literally go insane from dying and suffering, and all Chika can do is watch.

That's hell for a sibling, let alone someone like Chika who also doubles as Chinami's guardian.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes