fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
According to Noriko in her "What Is" event, Nee Chan let her parents know Sensei was a tutor, so it seems that they still had contact with Sensei after the first disappearance. He just dumped Niki and stopped coming around. They may have not told her that he was tutoring Noriko, because Niki was already in a bad state of mind. She was probably getting therapy while Noriko got tutoring, and mentioning him would make things worse.
Hmm this whole time I misremembered and thought Noriko was getting tutored behind all the Nakayamas so that Niki's situation would make more sense :FacePalm: (not being able to find him and everything). This would mean despite facing Niki's extreme sadness, Niki's parents held their knowledge regarding Akira's whereabout and willingly sent their second daughter to get tutored (a series of mysterious parental choices now that I think of it...)

I understand that her parents might consider her states as experiencing withdrawal from an unhealthy relationship, and wish her to snap out of it by not telling. But, if I were Niki's parents and saw her almost crying to her literal death while knowing exactly where this fucker was tutoring my other daughter, I AM BRINGING NIKI TO HIM.

That is a rough estimate of the age when he started seeing Sekai, what event shows when Sekai started grooming him? This timeline wasn't updated in quite a while.
I also thought Sekai started her shit when Akira was even younger than 15, but solely because Akira's peepee looked so small in Mother's Milk :LOL:; never paid enough attention to the exact timeline

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
Hmm this whole time I misremembered and thought Noriko was getting tutored behind all the Nakayamas so that Niki's situation would make more sense :FacePalm: (not being able to find him and everything). This would mean despite facing Niki's extreme sadness, Niki's parents held their knowledge regarding Akira's whereabout and willingly sent their second daughter to get tutored (a series of mysterious parental choices now that I think of it...)

I understand that her parents might consider her states as experiencing withdrawal from an unhealthy relationship, and wish her to snap out of it by not telling. But, if I were Niki's parents and saw her almost crying to her literal death while knowing exactly where this fucker was tutoring my other daughter, I AM BRINGING NIKI TO HIM.

I also thought Sekai started her shit when Akira was even younger than 15, but solely because Akira's peepee looked so small in Mother's Milk :LOL:; never paid enough attention to the exact timeline
Just for reference, Sensei appeared older in one of Niki's flashbacks. This is probably the time when they are dating in college/highschool. While in some flashbacks, they appeared to be younger. Probably 12-15 years old.

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
There's a lot of foreSHADOWING here lol I guess Niki being an idol is inevitable at some point. Ah- I see a little Maya, she haven't grown much.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

I think the main factor is that the parents cared about both Niki and Sensei. Sensei had just lost his brother and sister in law and had a niece to worry about, so him dumping Niki and needing space is understandable. Niki had her heart broken and wasn't able to handle it in a healthy way, and likely wasn't even taking care of herself. Bringing Niki to Sensei wouldn't do anything, except hurt both. Noriko on the other hand could get tutored and help Sensei with his finances at the same time. No one would really be hurt and everyone would benefit, at least from their perspective.

It wasn't until something presumably happened with Maya that'd he'd straight up disappear, for almost 3 years. (Also feel you on the misremembering. This game and story is complex and huge, so it's understandable. Probably gonna replay it soon to see what I either missed or misread.)

Reactions: fdsasdf_p

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I remember something like the first time he disappeared Niki was depressed, but he was kind of around, Noriko did tell Niki about him because she felt unfair that she didn't know, and she received updates on him from her parents too, but the second time he disappeared out of nowere and that is when she decided to become an Idol.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
It wasn't until something presumably happened with Maya that'd he'd straight up disappear, for almost 3 years. (Also feel you on the misremembering. This game and story is complex and huge, so it's understandable. Probably gonna replay it soon to see what I either missed or misread.)
I'd say that while Akira tutored both at the same place Noriko eventually found out about Akira and Maya being a thing.
And either she accidentally told someone who better should have not known, or even threatened to tell someone out of jealousy.
So Akira took Maya with him and disapeared (again/the second time).

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
That is a rough estimate of the age when he started seeing Sekai, what event shows when Sekai started grooming him? This timeline wasn't updated in quite a while.
Mother's milk shows she was engaging in relations with Akira at an age where he didn't really understand what was happening. Hence wizard age. That was roughly the literal telling of his age when it started. The symbolic telling was in the happy scene where he was pretending to be an elementary school student with ami and maya and she was teaching them about sex. Mentioning that one because it's vague enough in context to not be confirmation till mothers milk confirmed it. But we had the clues well before mothers milk

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I'd say that while Akira tutored both at the same place Noriko eventually found out about Akira and Maya being a thing.
And either she accidentally told someone who better should have not known, or even threatened to tell someone out of jealousy.
Idk, if anyone seemed a little jealous, it was Maya. When they talked at the beach, it seemed like Noriko was the one who should be pissed at Maya. So, if Noriko actually did something like that I feel like Maya would have acknowledged that to her at least, instead of dodging the issue. Not to mention, I think Noriko would have acknowledged that she could have played a part in why he disappeared.

Tbh, I think it's more likely that Maya may have threatened to do something like that, which forced him to ditch Noriko completely in order to appease her. For all we know, Maya could have had Sensei wrapped around her finger before the resets happened.

Reactions: andreandre2

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Idk, if anyone seemed a little jealous, it was Maya. When they talked at the beach, it seemed like Noriko was the one who should be pissed at Maya. So, if Noriko actually did something like that I feel like Maya would have acknowledged that to her at least, instead of dodging the issue. Not to mention, I think Noriko would have acknowledged that she could have played a part in why he disappeared.

Tbh, I think it's more likely that Maya may have threatened to do something like that, which forced him to ditch Noriko completely in order to appease her. For all we know, Maya could have had Sensei wrapped around her finger before the resets happened.
Mayas visceral hatred at seeing her the first time in the class, after eons of apathy, could not silence this grudge, makes me think young noriko did something that ruined Akira and Mayas life in someway. Maya also made it out to be norikos fault they had to leave/flee. She doesn't have this reaction towards any of the other girls that claim to love him... just a guess here... but a child infatuated with a man she gets to be alone with for several hours a day that barely understands what they say/imply/want. I am thinking she said something to her parents to make them think Akira was doing something to her causing them to flee. We still have no info regarding the two sisters telling their parents they found him again and I am thinking there is a reason for that.
... with selebus's foreshadowing fetish... I actually want to say Akira might have used corporal punishment (spanking or something) on noriko when she acted up or something which is why she has a kink for pain.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
I would die the day they decide to have a genderbent event just for a joke. Idk, I just thought it would be hilarious and chaotic at the same time.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020

Maya's flashback tells us what happened -- the one she had during the reset that Akira had to pull her out of.

That flashback is also why I don't think anything intimate was happening at the time, because Maya walks in on Noriko and Akira talking and she blows up. Just talking, and not even talking of the intimate kind.

This is why I don't think there was a real relationship happening at the time, just the seeds of one.

• Thinking Face

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Mayas visceral hatred at seeing her the first time in the class, after eons of apathy, could not silence this grudge, makes me think young noriko did something that ruined Akira and Mayas life in someway. Maya also made it out to be norikos fault they had to leave/flee. She doesn't have this reaction towards any of the other girls that claim to love him... just a guess here... but a child infatuated with a man she gets to be alone with for several hours a day that barely understands what they say/imply/want. I am thinking she said something to her parents to make them think Akira was doing something to her causing them to flee. We still have no info regarding the two sisters telling their parents they found him again and I am thinking there is a reason for that.
... with selebus's foreshadowing fetish... I actually want to say Akira might have used corporal punishment (spanking or something) on noriko when she acted up or something which is why she has a kink for pain.
Possibly, but I think it was Maya just overreacting from feeling Jealousy and a lack of control for the first time in a long time. Noriko might be the only character she'd consider a threat for his heart. Noriko's parents also seem to miss Sensei and there's no bad blood or any suspicion from Niki when it comes to Sensei actually getting with a minor. I just feel like there'd be something notable if Noriko actually did something wrong. Everything seems to frame Maya as overreacting or trying to manipulate Sensei without real reason beyond "I don't like her".

Noriko has also wanted Sensei to meet her parents again and have a family business multiple times. Even joked sexually about him and her dad. It's Maya's parents that's never really brought up, and who knows what's going on there. Sensei could have even kidnapped Maya, which would explain his sudden disappearance.

Maya's flashback tells us what happened -- the one she had during the reset that Akira had to pull her out of.

That flashback is also why I don't think anything intimate was happening at the time, because Maya walks in on Noriko and Akira talking and she blows up. Just talking, and not even talking of the intimate kind.

This is why I don't think there was a real relationship happening at the time, just the seeds of one.
Yeah, Maya simply feels threatened by Noriko imo. Not really much else to her hatred. Same with Niki, albeit I doubt Maya sees her as that much of a threat compared to Noriko. (Probably why Niki is a side character)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I would die the day they decide to have a genderbent event just for a joke. Idk, I just thought it would be hilarious and chaotic at the same time.
Sensei would totally try to bang a female version of himself, especially if she was a minor imo. Meanwhile in an alt universe, Sensei is one of the only females in Kumon Ni, and has a class full of males that she's seducing. With Male Ayane being her biggest simp, and Male Ami getting into arguments 24/7 with everyone trying to bang his Aunt, with him secretly wanting to bang her too. Male Niki over here being her ex boyfriend who became a rockstar, Male Uta having Sensei as his sugar momma, and Male Noriko saying "step on me mommy" instead, and totally being into Femdom. Etc.

A little surprised there hasn't been a knockoff quite like that. Then again writing why Female Sensei even needs to try to groom a bunch of horny male teens with almost no other girls around, might be quite difficult.

Male Rin and Female Rin talking about their homies, crushes, and Senseis, as well as how they find the other gender's genitals a little weird looking, would be wild to see. I can definitely see them experimenting though. Maybe even wanting to switch Senseis.

Male Maya and Female Maya both just bonding over Watermelons, and being stuck as mysterious Incels with bottomless stomachs and super speed when it comes to eating... Wait, would Male Maya fuck a Watermelon?

Last edited:

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Noriko might've earned the title of love rival back then, but I thought at least she must've done something very specific to justify Maya's action. However, the strange thing about this triangle is that, Noriko looked genuinely unsure about why Maya hated her so much, both during many conversations with Sensei and the little chat with Maya on the beach (I don't think Noriko would lie to Sensei on this and definitely didn't need to when she was talking to Maya alone).

From Maya's pre-cycle perspective and her claim, she just didn't want Sensei to "get pulled back into a life he was trying to forget" by Noriko (somehow). And IIRC Maya had never seen Noriko throughout all these cycles until now, right? If that's the case, Maya's reaction toward Noriko really wasn't warranted; even the claim that Noriko would break Sensei by carelessly sprinkling his past here and there is something Maya thought it could happen and not because it had happened before (this statement might need fact check).

My whole point is that before we get to know more about his most censored past: tutor time with those two girls, we really won't know. But I suspect that this would be one of the moments where false memory can play a role, a thing Tsuenyo brought up.

Last edited:

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Noriko might've earned the title of love rival back then, but I thought at least she must've done something very specific to justify Maya's action. However, the strange thing about this triangle is that, Noriko looked genuinely unsure about why Maya hated her so much, both during many conversations with Sensei and the little chat with Maya on the beach (I don't think Noriko would lie to Sensei on this and definitely didn't need to when she was talking to Maya alone).

From Maya's pre-cycle perspective and her claim, she just didn't Sensei to "get pulled back into a life he was trying to forget" by Noriko (somehow). And IIRC Maya had never seen Noriko throughout all these cycles until now, right? If that's the case, Maya's reaction toward Noriko really wasn't warranted; even the claim that Noriko would break Sensei by carelessly sprinkling his past here and there is something Maya thought it could happen and not because it had happened before (this statement might need fact check).

My whole point is that before we get to know more about his most censored past: tutor time with those two girls, we really won't know. But I suspect that this would be one of the moments where false memory can play a role, a thing Tsuenyo brought up.
There is a scene where Maya mounts Akira. For a split second Akira sees loli Maya.
(Funnily thats the same event where Akira analyses Maya and deems her "Broken beyond repair.")
Maybe someone wants to compare, but i wouldn't be surprised if the same loli Maya model is used in the tutoring event (ch3 Memories).
That would imply that he had a physical relationship with her then and there.
Further: In that scene Maya comes out of a shower?
Why is she coming out of the shower? (why has that place even a shower if it's only for tutoring?)
Had to get rid of some body fluids? Further implying a physical relationship?.
Funny is that Noriko was there even while Maya went to shower, so if Akira and Maya went to town there, then either it was right before Noriko arrived or was it just a normal thing for Noriko to see?

Maya already dislikes Noriko at the time of tutoring for what ever reason (jealousy i guess).
You have a good point, why Noriko doesn't have a conversation with Maya or Akira mentioning her outing the Maya/Akira thing.
As i said maybe Noriko spilled the beans accidently to someone and never realized it.

For me though the level of hatred Maya threw towards Noriko at her school intruduction heavely implies way more than simple jealousy. More like Noriko destroyed their lives.

Of course you're right that we'd need more info on the topic, to make a better guess.

Last edited:

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Would contradict Maya's saying about how Noriko can tell Akira lots of stuff without him going haywire.
But who knows.

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
Could it not be simpler than you're all thinking, maybe Noriko just reset a few Akira's during the loops and Maya freaks out cause she's built up a strong hatred for her cause of that?
I could definitely see that being the case, but I feel like Maya would have brought that up the first time she found out that Noriko and Niki brought back some memories. Plus, that would make Maya one hell of a hypocrite since she admits to breaking Akira more than a few times out of desperation. I feel like whatever reason Maya hates Noriko is more her fault than Noriko's. I think Maya fucked up, and Noriko somehow benefited from it, probably unintentionally. Losing everything and seeing someone get everything you lost would probably make me resent them more than a little bit.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes