KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Could it not be simpler than you're all thinking, maybe Noriko just reset a few Akira's during the loops and Maya freaks out cause she's built up a strong hatred for her cause of that?
maya did say that happened, but she herself did the same thing and has seen it herself. really think its a hatred that stems back to the tutoring days and noriko did something that made sensei have to flee, noriko doesnt even seem to be aware of what she said or did too which is common for small children that out their parents for smoking meth in show and tell by bringing a pipe or something else just as bad.

There is a scene where Maya mounts Akira. For a split second Akira sees loli Maya.
(Funnily thats the same event where Akira analyses Maya and deems her "Broken beyond repair.")
Maybe someone wants to compare, but i wouldn't be surprised if the same loli Maya model is used in the tutoring event (ch3 Memories).
That would imply that he had a physical relationship with her then and there.
Further: In that scene Maya comes out of a shower?
Why is she coming out of the shower? (why has that place even a shower if it's only for tutoring?)
Had to get rid of some body fluids? Further implying a physical relationship?.
Funny is that Noriko was there even while Maya went to shower, so if Akira and Maya went to town there, then either it was right before Noriko arrived or was it just a normal thing for Noriko to see?

Maya already dislikes Noriko at the time of tutoring for what ever reason (jealousy i guess).
You have a good point, why Noriko doesn't have a conversation with Maya or Akira mentioning her outing the Maya/Akira thing.
As i said maybe Noriko spilled the beans accidently to someone and never realized it.

For me though the level of hatred Maya threw towards Norika at her school intruduction heavely implies way more than simple jealousy. More like Noriko destroyed their lives.

Of course you're right that we'd need more info on the topic, to make a better guess.
already confirmed that sensei tutored in an old apartment, having a shower in it isnt weird.
as for 'implications' he did anything with maya at a younger age, symbolism gets very murky when you start to travel into mental disorder territory. so the flash back where she changes form could mean that, or it could be just about anything, that is till you have a hard point to reference as 'yeah that totally meant that'. not impossible, might even be probable but not conclusive.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Ok, I think maybe what makes Maya hate Noriko is that Niki discovered something about Akira, either that he was responsible for the accident that killed Nozomu and Sekai or that he is actually Ami's father, and was using it to blackmail him, then when Noriko told Niki that she was being tutored by him they had to flee from her.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
There is a scene where Maya mounts Akira. For a split second Akira sees loli Maya.
(Funnily thats the same event where Akira analyses Maya and deems her "Broken beyond repair.")
Maybe someone wants to compare, but i wouldn't be surprised if the same loli Maya model is used in the tutoring event (ch3 Memories).
That would imply that he had a physical relationship with her then and there.
Further: In that scene Maya comes out of a shower?
Why is she coming out of the shower? (why has that place even a shower if it's only for tutoring?)
Had to get rid of some body fluids? Further implying a physical relationship?.
Funny is that Noriko was there even while Maya went to shower, so if Akira and Maya went to town there, then either it was right before Noriko arrived or was it just a normal thing for Noriko to see?

Maya already dislikes Noriko at the time of tutoring for what ever reason (jealousy i guess).
You have a good point, why Noriko doesn't have a conversation with Maya or Akira mentioning her outing the Maya/Akira thing.
As i said maybe Noriko spilled the beans accidently to someone and never realized it.

For me though the level of hatred Maya threw towards Norika at her school intruduction heavely implies way more than simple jealousy. More like Noriko destroyed their lives.

Of course you're right that we'd need more info on the topic, to make a better guess.
Oh for sure Maya and Sensei's relationship back then was definitely sexually illicit, no doubt in fact. There is even a screen of black screen white text about Sensei saying yes to a confession made from someone with green scarf, and proceeding to finger her. There is essentially NO WAY that Sensei didn't fuck little Maya back then (this sentence sounds so wrong though...)

And like you said it can be explained as Noriko unintentionally "spilling beans" or did something and, as a result, ultimately being considered by Maya as an act of sabotage. Or, this could just all be a misunderstanding from Maya's part, where she wrongfully concluded that any counteract had to come from someone who knew things. I guess for now I'm admittedly biased on Maya's hate toward Noriko relating to supernatural causes, or something much spicier. I found myself reluctant to accept such anime tropey things as the bottom of everything (not saying any of these is impossible though!)

maya did say that happened, but she herself did the same thing and has seen it herself.
Would you mind pointing out which event is it? I vaguely remembered Maya said something about keeping Noriko away, but didn't remember if "Noriko breaking Sensei iterations" is clearly stated. For sure her hate for Noriko as of now sure is about how she could've or had carelessly broken Sensei in the past (which is a very valid reason to have an outburst when Noriko showed up in class).

My follow up question, however, is did it really happen? Noriko's school never sank in the past, and the past Sensei iterations never made it far, so there was little to no chance for Noriko to successfully locate Sensei. Whatever Maya is worrying is something she projects her situations onto Noriko, and not because what Noriko really did in the past cycles (this can be easily proven incorrect if I later find an event where Maya clearly stated what happened before though :LUL:)

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Oh for sure Maya and Sensei's relationship back then was definitely sexually illicit, no doubt in fact. There is even a screen of black screen white text about Sensei saying yes to a confession made from someone with green scarf, and proceeding to finger her. There is essentially NO WAY that Sensei didn't fuck little Maya back then (this sentence sounds so wrong though...)

And like you said it can be explained as Noriko unintentionally "spilling beans" or did something and, as a result, ultimately being considered by Maya as an act of sabotage. Or, this could just all be a misunderstanding from Maya's part, where she wrongfully concluded that any counteract had to come from someone who knew things. I guess for now I'm admittedly biased on Maya's hate toward Noriko relating to supernatural causes, or something much spicier. I found myself reluctant to accept such anime tropey things as the bottom of everything (not saying any of these is impossible though!)

Would you mind pointing out which event is it? I vaguely remembered Maya said something about keeping Noriko away, but didn't remember if "Noriko breaking Sensei iterations" is clearly stated. For sure her hate for Noriko as of now sure is about how she could've or had carelessly broken Sensei in the past (which is a very valid reason to have an outburst when Noriko showed up in class).

My follow up question, however, is did it really happen? Noriko's school never sank in the past, and the past Sensei iterations never made it far, so there was little to no chance for Noriko to successfully locate Sensei. Whatever Maya is worrying is something she projects her situations onto Noriko, and not because what Noriko really did in the past cycles (this can be easily proven incorrect if I later find an event where Maya clearly stated what happened before though :LUL:)
Yeah the school never sank before but Maya said there were times when noriko just happened upon him in his daily wanderings and they reconnected that way. It's a big city and sensei goes where sensei wants. Two events come to mind and that is the one where sensei is alone with Maya asking her why she freaked out on noriko the first day and the beach event where Maya is passive aggressively insulting her every chance she gets. It was one of those two scenes I believe Maya says that.

Reactions: fdsasdf_p

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
I'm not really a fan of the idea of the game forcing you to kiss Yumi whatever you choose. If you had a choice with your niece, why not with Yumi? Unless it's somehow connected to the loop and you can't escape being a degenerate. Idk, Sensei's already banging teenagers so I guess it won't make a difference.

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
I'm not really a fan of the idea of the game forcing you to kiss Yumi whatever you choose. If you had a choice with your niece, why not with Yumi? Unless it's somehow connected to the loop and you can't escape being a degenerate. Idk, Sensei's already banging teenagers so I guess it won't make a difference.
It's important to the story that we don't get a choice there, and it does make a difference.

Reactions: Bingoogus

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
It's important to the story that we don't get a choice there, and it does make a difference.
Idk, but Yumi resents sensei from the start, right? I guess you can actually make a different route if you hate someone even more rather than being just pissed at them. Although it's probably inevitable that she'll start to "soften" up to sensei and her mother either way. There's that incident with Nodoka too.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
The thing is your choice does make a difference in dialog and a few small interactions. It just doesn't change the event.

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
Thanks a bunch. Is the ami scene of her doing stuff to sensei infront of Noriko unavoidable? Or I assume you need the good uncle route where you never fingered ami oh so long ago. It's a shame too cause I just wanted to clear everything and miss no events. And alas bad uncle is unavoidable like that
someone might have said this already, but if you rewatch the scene in the replay menu it defaults to the good uncle one

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
Idk, but Yumi resents sensei from the start, right? I guess you can actually make a different route if you hate someone even more rather than being just pissed at them. Although it's probably inevitable that she'll start to "soften" up to sensei and her mother either way. There's that incident with Nodoka too.
It sets up Yumi being attracted to Sensei in a way that disturbs her. But more importantly it sets up the fact that Sensei isn't totally in control of his actions.
Honestly I'm a bit surprised that Ami was a choice. Akira is so dependent on her it's strange that he could maintain self-control there. And it's weird that Good Uncle Ami hasn't tried to force the issue yet.

Reactions: rianzz

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
That event is to make the player understand what kind of world you arrived in and what it can really do regardless of your choice: you are powerless during moments like this, for Kumon-mi isn't a world built for you to have sexual pleasures whenever and with whoever you want, but a stage set by gods. You can fool around impromptu, but there are vicious scripts you have no choice but to follow through.

To me, this is an attempt to signal out that what you are playing is not those NSFWs where you just molest everyone and everyone somehow loves you a little more by the end of the day; having this sequence happen to Yumi, who seems to dislike you immensely from the very beginning, is especially a powerful display of this concept: your actions will hurt others and will not get you closer to pussies.

As for Ami, she is currently and I would bet the ONLY exception in the main cast that you can choose not to have sex with (recent Molly development doesn't count because you in fact still don't have a choice). She bears way more weight in the main plot: being the daughter of the two most suspicious and sexually creepiest characters Nozomu and Sekai. Thus, to have or not to have sex with her will have to impact the story more than other girls. What we are not sure about for now is what this choice really entails aside from the obvious consequences (I mean, look at all these screaming bad uncles :LOL:)

I can't get Chika's "Rough cuts" event to activate. Can anyone enlighten me on how to do it?
If you have finished all the events prior to v30.0, get Maya's first event done by visiting the shrine, then visit the mall on next weekend day.

Last edited:

Black Raven

May 4, 2020
This is explained in the scene commentary for "This Town has Two Halves", available in the march 2023 care package.

Short version : Sensei is not in control and neither is the player. It's obviously connected to everything and no, you cannot escape.

Reactions: derekthered56

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Yeah the school never sank before but Maya said there were times when noriko just happened upon him in his daily wanderings and they reconnected that way. It's a big city and sensei goes where sensei wants. Two events come to mind and that is the one where sensei is alone with Maya asking her why she freaked out on noriko the first day and the beach event where Maya is passive aggressively insulting her every chance she gets. It was one of those two scenes I believe Maya says that.
Its chp2 "Goodnight".
Summary is that:
Noriko knew back then that Maya and Akira had a "fucked up relationship".
Noriko accuses Maya of forcing Akira to leave Niki and Noriko both times.
Maya denies that but thats to be taken with a grain of salt i guess because
A) Maya was afraid Noriko might ruin what she had with Akira (by spilling the beans or stealing Akira maybe) and
B) That Noriko could have caused Akira to spiral back into depression mode again by being a connection to his past, this time maybe making it impossible to "fix" him again.

So what i was off here with, is that Noriko doesn't seem to have done anything wrong, just Maya being afraid she could have.

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
This is explained in the scene commentary for "This Town has Two Halves", available in the march 2023 care package.

Short version : Sensei is not in control and neither is the player. It's obviously connected to everything and no, you cannot escape.
Is it the same as that time Sensei passed by Yumi during the first halloween? Idk, I think I need to reread and download the care packages for the commentaries.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Its chp2 "Goodnight".
Summary is that:
Noriko knew back then that Maya and Akira had a "fucked up relationship".
Noriko accuses Maya of forcing Akira to leave Niki and Noriko both times.
Maya denies that but thats to be taken with a grain of salt i guess because
A) Maya was afraid Noriko might ruin what she had with Akira (by spilling the beans or stealing Akira maybe) and
B) That Noriko could have caused Akira to spiral back into depression mode again by being a connection to his past, this time maybe making it impossible to "fix" him again.

So what i was off here with, is that Noriko doesn't seem to have done anything wrong, just Maya being afraid she could have.
Thanks for the pointer and looking up!

After going through What It Meant to Be Destroyed, there is only only a vague sentence "She (Noriko) has a long history of getting in the way", which to me still isn't clear enough to outright confirm Noriko really did run into Sensei before by sheer accident and right off the bat spill too much beans that killed him (which isn't entirely impossible). The getting in the way can be roughly applied to the tutor time love tug-of-war and not reset-related matters.

Then I checked What Is. Maya claimed that "Noriko can ruin everything much quicker than you think she can". But when Sensei countered with "how you would know that if it's something you never dealt with before", she admitted that she was just scared. Of course, something you never dealt with before can simply mean Noriko arriving to the school, but through context it can also mean Noriko actually breaking Sensei using the same way Maya did. Despite the tendency of hiding things from Sensei, I don't Maya this time is hoarding information because this is something she can just outright tell him what exactly happened before and make her all the more convincing

The fact that Maya always and only rationalizes these with "the more you know the more difficult it will be" every time, instead of just flat out "did you know that Noriko once broke you in Tojo Ramen after accidentally bumping into you there and not shutting her whore blabber mouth up" kinda indirectly indicates that you don't need to have done something to have Maya consider you as a threat; you just need to knows a certain past too much (unless Maya going into details telling Sensei how Noriko broke him before BREAKS him now o_O).

Finally after going through Goodnight, I think Maya might just be exercising extreme preventive measures in protecting Sensei. Maya knows well (or she thinks she knows) what can break him maybe after a few loops, and realizes that there is another person who is oblivious about the reset but at the same time is fully capable of breaking him. Thus, Maya took no chances and tried everything to keep her away, and might've been successful so far until now. When she saw the unstable pink bomb she's been trying so hard to avoid suddenly arrived at the doorstep, her frustration and personal prejudice from the past merged and overcame her.

FunkeyMonkey421

Jul 13, 2021
Hey, i need Help with the "Word of the Day" Quest... i got the answers for the perception and the Birdnumber. Also the other answers but the Game just closes itself when i try to open the boxes... i do enjoy the Game but i somehow cant make it. I klick "Yes" to open the boxes and the it says i cant go further... pls Help.

Or can some1 give me the answers?

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Hey, i need Help with the "Word of the Day" Quest... i got the answers for the perception and the Birdnumber. Also the other answers but the Game just closes itself when i try to open the boxes... i do enjoy the Game but i somehow cant make it. I klick "Yes" to open the boxes and the it says i cant go further... pls Help.

Or can some1 give me the answers?
This means that you've never triggered a happy event hidden in that reset ever before (which is the legitimate way to get you bird and clock numbers to begin with), and the dev soft locked (or hard in this case?) your game because you directly went for answers online and not within the game; a dick move I know.

Use another save during or prior to that reset to continue, and make sure to try around those encrypted options until you get that happy event.
If not, edit parameters to proceed (change persistent.lesson1 value to true; though this isn't something I've done before)

Last edited:

Aeeyo

Jul 10, 2021
Screenshot_14.png
I'm confused rn
I cant trigger Tsubasa "The Lucky Few"
sara and yuki new event
also maya "A Brutal, Violent Creaming"

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes