Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
Source ? Last i checked the official stance was "i won't pick an overall favorite but Kaori is the hottest" or something.
oh yeah you're right, i just saw some people in the discord mention a few times about him really liking noriko and maya in particular, but he only specifically mentions kaori as hottest and his favorite to write

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Source ? Last i checked the official stance was "i won't pick an overall favorite but Kaori is the hottest" or something.
he came on here back in the days before all the BS and wasn't to fond of people hating maya, I guess because she is a pivotal plot point or something, and talked about how much he liked her. Think he did it to try get people not to shit on her and turn some potential players off, not really sure.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Some things only work on Fridays or Sundays (or simply the weekend). Typically if something isn't working, make sure to try it on Friday to Sunday. If that doesn't work, do someone elses events first. Especially if the characters are notably related. I think I did some of Kirin's before Noriko's this update, so maybe try that.
or Monday or Wednesday,, nothing ever happens Tuesday or Thursday unless it is a continuing event

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
or Monday or Wednesday,, nothing ever happens Tuesday or Thursday unless it is a continuing event
Yeah, typically tho, other days besides Friday tend to be automatic like Maya's recent Wednesday event. Molly's event however had to be activated on Friday at Koi Cafe. Calling Yuki was a Friday thing as well, if I recall.

I've gotten to the point where if something isn't working, I make sure to do it on Friday, then work my way down the possibilities if that didn't work.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Personally hates how selebus doesn't give justice to Sensei's character. There's sooooo much potential other than being an absolute jerk for no reason by ass fcking a woman genuinely talking about her daughter.

He was also a hyporcrite by refusing to take Molly while taking advantage of highschool girls and their moms at the same time??? Not to mention that he's fooling Chika all this time. Sometimes I forget that this was an H Game, but I feel like it's just "terrible" story-telling. But major props anyway cause sensei is a bit more "self-aware" now.
yeah, i dont like 'new' sensei (akira) that much either. he was going for sensei's memories are coming back and it is changing him back to who he was before the memory loss and he is now actually feeling guilt for what he did to these girls. i hope it at least stays/gets more consistent across the girls because that scene with molly and then being able to pick chinami with chika felt like a small disconnect on 'character growth' i for one am ignoring it for now cause i want to see where it goes before full on criticizing it.

Reactions: crustlord12

Black Raven

May 4, 2020
Personally hates how selebus doesn't give justice to Sensei's character. There's sooooo much potential other than being an absolute jerk for no reason by ass fcking a woman genuinely talking about her daughter.
He was mind-controlled for that though. Sara don't hold it against him and neither do i.

He was also a hyporcrite by refusing to take Molly while taking advantage of highschool girls and their moms at the same time??? Not to mention that he's fooling Chika all this time.
The thing with Molly is he already lost control once around her so now he's afraid it will happen again. It has nothing to do with him not wanting to take advantage of her or being nice suddenly or anything of the sort.

There is no excuse for how he treats Chika and the guy is still very much a dick overall.

he came on here back in the days before all the BS and wasn't to fond of people hating maya, I guess because she is a pivotal plot point or something, and talked about how much he liked her. Think he did it to try get people not to shit on her and turn some potential players off, not really sure.
I mean sure but from what i saw Maya gets waaay more hate here than the other girls (outside of Ami maybe) so it's not enough to conclude she's his favorite. If people were shitting on Rin for some reason he may have reacted the same, who knows.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

He was also a hyporcrite by refusing to take Molly while taking advantage of highschool girls and their moms at the same time??? Not to mention that he's fooling Chika all this time. Sometimes I forget that this was an H Game, but I feel like it's just "terrible" story-telling. But major props anyway cause sensei is a bit more "self-aware" now.
He blacked out on Sara which is the main reason she didn't hold it against him. Blame the gods or whatever is mind screwing everyone. That was out of his power. He also still felt horrible about it, and was grateful that he got choked out for it.

Molly, is a similar case. He's trying not to black out and rape her like he almost did prior. Even if she's okay with him, she probably won't be okay with getting assfucked and nearly killed if he just blacks out on her, again. He's also totally fine with destroying himself to get laid, so at the very least this is him caring about Molly above himself.

Chika, on the other hand, is where he's just being a coward and shit person. It's gone on for so long he's accepted his cheating and lying as reality for this relationship, meanwhile hoping she won't catch on. Much like with Niki, and Ami, he's a liar and a cheater through and through. Always has been, always will be. Sensei lives by the motto, "If it feels good, do it.", In other words is selfish as hell.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Any theory about why Kaori can't see nor hear Maya ? I see no obvious reason for it.
well I said I would get back to you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OH...
PS noticed this when i was looking through kaori's events

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
well I said I would get back to you

OH...
PS noticed this when i was looking through kaori's events
Yuki mentioned that Kaori was acting different recently, so I think there's definitely something going on there.

Might be a stretch, but Sekai might be involved. She seems to have significant influence over "delusional" people and I highly doubt she's a fan of Maya. It could be her that has the tendrils (or puppet strings) as she's watching Ami, and might have even allowed Ayane to ascend (by killing her chicken) just to belittle Maya's specialness, as well as cuck her, because she is the only real threat for Sensei's/Akira's heart.

Kaori could have been looking at or listening to Sekai when Sensei, Ami, Ayane, and Maya showed up. Then Sekai made her ignore Maya out of pettiness and jealousy.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LuisD and Bingoogus

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Yuki mentioned that Kaori was acting different recently, so I think there's definitely something going on there.

Might be a stretch, but Sekai might be involved. She seems to have significant influence over "delusional" people and I highly doubt she's a fan of Maya. It could be her that has the tendrils (or puppet strings) as she's watching Ami, and might have even allowed Ayane to ascend (by killing her chicken) just to belittle Maya's specialness, as well as cuck her, because she is the only real threat for Sensei's/Akira's heart.

Kaori could have been looking at or listening to Sekai when Sensei, Ami, Ayane, and Maya showed up. Then Sekai made her ignore Maya out of pettiness and jealousy.
t3_1o8ahd.gif

Reactions: DeSkel15

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
At the end of Maya/Kaori event the narrator says "it's awakening" or something to that extent, so probably the god linked to Kaori is awakening and bringing the rainy season with it.

Reactions: chronox42

Lycopene

May 8, 2020
Didn't like yumi either... still don't for the most part.
I'm cool with Yumi because her hatred seems more like a wall she put there to defend herself than Maya's being a bitch for no reason. Maya also gatekeeps the plot from you for no real reason. Yumi is def one of my lower tier characters and I will put off her plotlines but she at least has some good moments.

If you don't start liking her (or pitying her) around chapter 2, then I guess she's just not for you.
Thanks for that. About to start chapter 2 so fingers crossed.

Your opening sentence betrays your desires I suspect
Her Happy Room scenes are my favorite so might not be too far off. But nah.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I'd really like to see Chika finding out about Sensei's other "affairs". It would be super depressing. Actually surprised that she haven't found out at this point. You know, girls talk a lot. It's definitely weird.
I get the impression that besides Yumi, most of the girls feel a little intimidated by Chika (even Kirin) and subconsciously avoid her. Some seem to put her on a pedestal even. Them talking about anything personal likely doesn't happen much. Touka seems like the only girl besides Yumi that she actually hangs out with, even if she's friendly with everyone besides Kirin.

However, based on the implications with a Niki/Chika threesome, two girls Sensei has led on, and one who is underage, I highly doubt that they both won't find out what's really going on rather soon, and it'll probably be a Sensei thinking only with his dick moment. Albeit, something tells me they'll force themselves to accept it. Of course I could be wrong, and this might break Chika.

AgumenticR

Sep 6, 2018
I'd really like to see Chika finding out about Sensei's other "affairs". It would be super depressing. Actually surprised that she haven't found out at this point. You know, girls talk a lot. It's definitely weird.
As been mentioned and shown several times, Chika is very good at convincing herself the stuff she doesn't want happening is not happening, even when it does.

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
As been mentioned and shown several times, Chika is very good at convincing herself the stuff she doesn't want happening is not happening, even when it does.
I actually remember that time when she broke down just imagining that sensei will break up with her. But yeah, that pretty much explains her mental state which is the same way she doesn't want to abandon her current home even though it was in a sorry state. I do understand now why Touka's mother want her to move out of there as soon as possible. Cause she's only fooling herself.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I get the impression that besides Yumi, most of the girls feel a little intimidated by Chika (even Kirin) and subconsciously avoid her. Some seem to put her on a pedestal even. Them talking about anything personal likely doesn't happen much. Touka seems like the only girl besides Yumi that she actually hangs out with, even if she's friendly with everyone besides Kirin.

However, based on the implications with a Niki/Chika threesome, two girls Sensei has led on, and one who is underage, I highly doubt that they both won't find out what's really going on rather soon, and it'll probably be a Sensei thinking only with his dick moment. Albeit, something tells me they'll force themselves to accept it. Of course I could be wrong, and this might break Chika.
I actually remember that time when she broke down just imagining that sensei will break up with her. But yeah, that pretty much explains her mental state which is the same way she doesn't want to abandon her current home even though it was in a sorry state. I do understand now why Touka's mother want her to move out of there as soon as possible. Cause she's only fooling herself.
totally think it will break chika... just not in the way you think
she will become sensei's dog, bottom bitch as it were. I fully think selebus was foreshadowing this.

if you dont know what it means.
chika will help keep all the other girls in line and pretty much do anything else needed to keep sensei available and free of jail and will do it with exuberant cheer.
the cock that broke THE Niki Nakayama has sex with her. The cock Niki obsessed over for nearly 20 some years and still hooks up with from time to time. And it is clear it is Niki who is obessed with sensei and not the other way around. sensei will become a literal sex god in her eyes and she will put up with pretty much anything. maybe not all at once but by the end of it. yeah she going to be his bottom bitch.
right now she is a bit possessive but she also thinks sensei lucked into dating her right now... i think that behavior will change DRASTICALLY when her opinion shifts the other way

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
totally think it will break chika... just not in the way you think
she will become sensei's dog, bottom bitch as it were. I fully think selebus was foreshadowing this.

if you dont know what it means.
chika will help keep all the other girls in line and pretty much do anything else needed to keep sensei available and free of jail and will do it with exuberant cheer.
the cock that broke THE Niki Nakayama has sex with her. The cock Niki obsessed over for nearly 20 some years and still hooks up with from time to time. And it is clear it is Niki who is obessed with sensei and not the other way around. sensei will become a literal sex god in her eyes and she will put up with pretty much anything. maybe not all at once but by the end of it. yeah she going to be his bottom bitch.
right now she is a bit possessive but she also thinks sensei lucked into dating her right now... i think that behavior will change DRASTICALLY when her opinion shifts the other way
Yeah, with how she's trying to set up threesomes for him, is relying on him paying for her phones, and how her little sister is already attached to him, I can't see Chika giving Sensei up. Adding on losing her mother, her sick sister, how determined she is, and how desperate she seemed when she thought he was dumping her, she'll definitely either become the foundation of his Harem or she'll pull a Makoto, then find out she's not allowed to die and become the foundation of his Harem, anyway. There's no real way out of this for her, besides obedience.

I do wonder however, if her obsession with Niki might be a little damaged if they have a threesome. It'd be like meeting a virgin goddess you've worshipped for years, and she turns out to just be another human. Chika being an Admin to the Niki Simps group and how she rationalizes everything about her, shows she's not exactly seeing Niki in a healthy way at all. Instead of a sex god, Sensei might become the "evil god" who corrupted and defiled her goddess to the point that's she's unrecognizable, even to her most devout follower. Of course, Chika then might become a devout follower of that "evil god". Then again she might just rationalize that the Real Niki is just a lookalike. I'm definitely curious to see how it goes.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Right; recently Chika's been emitting this delusion aura to a point I almost filed her under don't stick your dick in crazy cabin alongside with Ami. Unlike the niece who deep down probably still acknowledges how difficult Ami route is, Chika is always all in on this bubbly relationship she may or may not have. As if telling Rin that she was cherished wasn't enough, the pinnacle of this is when Chika said Because you're so loyal and I'm like uhmmmm :HideThePain:.

She is either too confident about her apparent role or is subconsciously trying something to maintain her boyfriend when she suggests this threesome. But you've gotta give her credit though, what a nice girlfriend she is to offer it :sneaky:

Honestly, I can see the possibility of Chika/Niki going well (at least on Chika's side with her crazy fan attributes and a ton of self-convincing; Niki on the other hand would definitely just be super pissed lol), but still the safest option for everyone imo should be Chika/Tsubasa (which is also who I picked because how can you not :LOL:)

Reactions: LuisD and Vizer007

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Honestly, I can see the possibility of Chika/Niki going well (at least on Chika's side with her crazy fan attributes and a ton of self-convincing; Niki on the other hand would definitely just be super pissed lol), but still the safest option for everyone imo should be Chika/Tsubasa (which is also who I picked because how can you not :LOL:)
Niki also might be grossed out at the very thought that Sensei has been doing stuff with a teen. She freaked out on Otoha mostly because of her age, so finding out Sensei is an ephebophile and is with a teen, well, I'm sure it'll be interesting.

Also totally chose Tsubasa as well. Ayane would be the safest imo, but Tsubasa would be the more interesting safe option. Toriko would be my main choice tho, but Toucan is far from ready for something like that. Hopefully Tambourine will get some more events soon.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes