barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
How exactly do you romance her? Is it a specific event? I thought i picked every option that mattered.
If you took the opportunity to sleep with Sara when given a chance, you're "romancing" her.

If the game mocked you for being a coward instead, a whole lot of content's blocked off to you.

Reactions: crustlord12

TheLarceny

Apr 26, 2022
Is there a gambling pot yet on who gets shanked first?

Putting 50 venezualan bolivar and 100 Iranian Rial on Nodaka

Well i dont know anything about venezualan bolivar but 100 iranian rial aint that much
The last time i checked, 1 dollar was equal to 530000 iranian rial
Yeah fuck my life
But I would bet on Chika
Its very soon to see another big disaster in game

Rasc

Dec 15, 2019
What happens if the first dorm war ends in a tie? The wiki page, , shows what happens if either floor wins, but not to a tie. Does that mean you get to pick the floor or an entirely different event happens?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I learned 2 things from that.

1. The Zimbabwean dollar is alot stronger than i remember (wasn't it worth less than the paper it was printed on at one point?)
2. You just bet around 13,815,971,262.78 US Dollars on Noriko (and 82 roubles)
Same, that was the source of my joke, seems i should've checked first... fuck...

Kawaiikaze

May 20, 2022
What happens if the first dorm war ends in a tie? The wiki page, , shows what happens if either floor wins, but not to a tie. Does that mean you get to pick the floor or an entirely different event happens?
Sort of. It has a tiebreaker in the form of a heads or tails flip, but you can manipulate the result

Reactions: Rasc

FireCazador

May 22, 2020
This happens when i try to change the menu image. Has anybody had the same error or is because i just downloaded the update?
1682560974672.png

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I speed ran one of my saves to figure it out lol (I realized I didn't know); you'll get a coin toss scene before Makoto starts her debriefing (using a 50-cent coin albeit Japan?): flip hard = floor1 wins and flip soft = floor2 wins.

Reactions: Rasc

chadmender

Aug 11, 2022
Anyone know how to get these events?
-Last maya event
-Last tsubasa event
-Kirins last 3 events
-Norikos last 2 events
Really would appreciate the help.

chadmender

Aug 11, 2022
-Last maya event
-Last tsubasa event
-Kirins last 3 events
-Norikos last 2 events
Also didnt do them in any particular order, and they should have more than enough affection, maya over 100, kirin over 90, noriko over a 100, tsubasa in 41.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So do any of you theorists feel like there's more weight to Sara and Sana being involved with Nozomu now given the most recent update?

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
-Last maya event
-Last tsubasa event
-Kirins last 3 events
-Norikos last 2 events
did you finish the miku invite event? that stops kirin's from triggering at the convenience store. and noriko's last 2 are locked behind kirin's. i believe maya's is locked behind everyone else's being done too

Sep 26, 2018
Same, that was the source of my joke, seems i should've checked first... fuck...
Hey mistakes happen.

But if i win i'm still expecting those 13 Trillion dollars. We can round it down to 10 Trillion for old times sake, i'm not a difficult person.

Also it's interesting that Sara no longer has whatever Sensei and Sana now have. Did she lose "it" after giving birth?
Or was it her son getting taken from her that made it lose interest in her?

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
So do any of you theorists feel like there's more weight to Sara and Sana being involved with Nozomu now given the most recent update?
i mean same level confidence on it but i mean my confidence on it was in the 80% range the moment we had the sana walk home scene, this was just more of an add on to it. Not really anything was added to it more like just some context was given...

I'm more impressed with how sara literally shrugged off sana getting caught masturbating twice in a public toilet like it was a some what normal activity.

same thing happened to Molly.
selebus number one rule:
dont masturbate in public toilets only bad things happen to people that masturbate in public toilets.
sana- goes mentally crazy
molly- gets objectified by two lesbians having sex in the public toilets, after she herself gets rejected by the guy she wants to bone
yumi- does such a piss poor job masturbating for the guy she fantaasizes about her bitch of a blackmailer cuts it short and then gives him a blow job.
need i say more

edit:
the actual major revelation this update was kaori imo...
she was staring upward into the rain dissociating from reality...
remind you of anyone else...
wonder what she was seeing

kind of want kaori and yasu ust to be locked in a room together for a few hours and see what eldritch horror pops out

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: LuisD and Bingoogus

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I was thinking that the same thing could've also happened to Sana's brother, which may or may not lead to his apparent death. Other than this, probably not a lot; we just know the Sakakibaras are VERY involved.

For me, it’s a subtle hint that "seeing things" (or other superior senses) is a shared feature among the blackout victims. This might be an effect of what Yaus said before, "have seen god" or "have been touched", and thus unwillingly letting gods assume controls of you for a little while. We have:

Sensei: well no need to mention
Sana/Sara: can see shit/confirmed by Sara that she had blackouts before/Sana gets to enter New Hope Church
Rin: heard clock sounds during first beach visiting/dropped cups at cafe and the sudden self infliction after dating Otoha (though the latter one might just be a complicated psychological state)/get to enter New Hope Church
Yasu: can hear things/acknowledged her blackouts
Ami: seemed to get possessed in multiple occasions (simply too suspicious to ignore)
Kaori: can hear Sensei’s thoughts(?) and
overall her being her/seemingly having a blackout in the rain.

A few exceptions, which the characters didn’t show signs of supernatural senses but had experienced episodes, are Futaba/Makoto threesome scene where it was from a direct intervention of angels, and Ayane (if skipping two months counts toward one massive blackout)

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes