hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
In the beach conversation, she tells us that her name is his favorite flower.

So that narrowed her actual name down to three options:

Daisy -- she wears one in her hair, and there were multiple events featuring the song Daisy Bell
Sakura -- Akira waxes poetic on the smell of cherry blossoms multiple times, and Sekai (and now Ami) use Cherry Blossom shampoo
Himawari -- Sunflowers are a recurring image throughout the game.

The most recent update all but confirms that it's Himawari
Now to name the other future kid Boruto

Reactions: FireCazador

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Decided to look up taco emoji and double tacos because I was quite confused about all the taco talks and...voila

What do you know, you learn new things everyday

• Haha
Reactions: k1n5l4y3r

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
Decided to look up taco emoji and double tacos because I was quite confused about all the taco talks and...voila

I am blaming your comment as I instinctively searched for it right away and I am now a bit more not innocent. Hope you're happy with that lol

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: fdsasdf_p

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
eating a taco- (slang) the act of performing cunnilingus on a woman. origin: a taco is a slit shaped food item and was visually compared to the slit shape of the outer most part of the vagina
the more you know, learning is half the battle
I am blaming your comment as I instinctively searched for it right away and I am now a bit more not innocent. Hope you're happy with that lol
you play this game

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
eating a taco- (slang) the act of performing cunnilingus on a woman. origin: a taco is a slit shaped food item and was visually compared to the slit shape of the outer most part of the vagina

you play this game
yeah, but I said I became a bit more not innocent which means I'm not innocent at all. nevermind, it's just sarcasm and I play this game to be disturbed or be depressed and not totally for the random h scenes and all. (that's also sarcasm).

• Haha
Reactions: KnowNoHope

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021

you play this game
You know, in addition to more sweet knowledge, you also indirectly solved a question I frequently ask myself that is what should I get for lunch today :coffee:

KodomoNoDragon

Jul 26, 2021
I've been thinking about this for a while, but what name did y'all picked for Sensei and Ayane's (supposed to be) child?

Aqua was the first thing I had in mind cause I associate Ayane with blue or light blue and coincidentally, it would be Akira, Ayane & Aqua
idk, I just like it.
I went with "Ayaka". It has a flower theme and starts with an "A" when written in latin letters.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dantarium

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
I've been thinking about this for a while, but what name did y'all picked for Sensei and Ayane's (supposed to be) child?

Aqua was the first thing I had in mind cause I associate Ayane with blue or light blue and coincidentally, it would be Akira, Ayane & Aqua
idk, I just like it.
Since she likes assuming identities so much, the only appropriate name I could think of would be Samhydeia. Beautiful, isn't it.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
buried beneth your feet...
the school that fell into a sink hole?
what else in this game has just mysteriously fell into a sink hole when convenient.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
buried beneth your feet...
the school that fell into a sink hole?
what else in this game has just mysteriously fell into a sink hole when convenient.
Sensei's dignity. Oh, wait, he never had any to begin with.

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018

idk, I just like it.
im pretty sure she said something along the lines of 'think of your favorite flower'
so i named her Himawari

Reactions: Bingoogus

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
You sure it's Kirin? She has her pigtails down low, only Ami has them up high and it is the maid cafe so it'd make sense for her to be there, unlike Kirin.
i mean it could be kirin, based on the head placement of the shadow though ami's 2nd pigtail wouldnt cast a shadow if its hers and considering previous events of the last update regarding chika getting a new job i defaulted to ami since it made situational sense
Yeah agree situationally Ami fits better. Just felt that Kirin would somehow be the best fit to cause Chika facial expression.
Ok so it took me a while to find it but this is Kirin's current hairstyle from the date in .30 update:
CharaStudio-2023-03-21-17-08-37-Render.png and a non-cannon image charastudio-2023-04-30-21-36-21-render.jpg Her hair doesn't quite fit the silhouette CharaStudio-2023-05-07-13-14-00-Render.png So its probs Ami w/ a slight head turn to obscure 2nd pigtail.

On that note of Chika being @ Maid Café, hope we get more of this with Uta-Chan! screenshot0006.png Disappointed that Uta-Chan was not a choice option for Chika 3some offer (but Can't remember if the chin scratch happens b4 or after ask)

Reactions: LuisD and Bingoogus

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Ok so it took me a while to find it but this is Kirin's current hairstyle from the date in .30 update:
View attachment 2609301 and a non-cannon image View attachment 2609302 Her hair doesn't quite fit the silhouette View attachment 2609304 So its probs Ami w/ a slight head turn to obscure 2nd pigtail.

On that note of Chika being @ Maid Café, hope we get more of this with Uta-Chan! View attachment 2609310 Disappointed that Uta-Chan was not a choice option for Chika 3some offer (but Can't remember if the chin scratch happens b4 or after ask)
It happened before, for me. Also I think Uta and Sensei aren't in the best spot at the moment after that picture, so I don't think Sensei would even be into it until they talk that out. Maybe in the future after an Io and Uta Threesome (if Io isn't just stuck as a cuckquean due to the whole not wanting sexual contact thing).

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
View attachment 2609301 and a non-cannon image View attachment 2609302 Her hair doesn't quite fit the silhouette View attachment 2609304 So its probs Ami w/ a slight head turn to obscure 2nd pigtail.

On that note of Chika being @ Maid Café, hope we get more of this with Uta-Chan! View attachment 2609310 Disappointed that Uta-Chan was not a choice option for Chika 3some offer (but Can't remember if the chin scratch happens b4 or after ask)
I agree on the shadow being ami, though with shadows I'm not sure if she and Akira are really there or it's just creepy imagery.

The threesome offer was Chika's last event. I'm guessing Akira didn't have a plausible reason to claim she'd be trustworthy. And really she isn't as trustworthy; Rin, Yumi and Tsubasa already know to keep his infidelity a secret from Chika, and Ayane would do anything for him. Uta hasn't been fully roped into his shenanigans yet and doesn't know who isn't supposed to know what.

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
It happened before, for me. Also I think Uta and Sensei aren't in the best spot at the moment after that picture, so I don't think Sensei would even be into it until they talk that out. Maybe in the future after an Io and Uta Threesome (if Io isn't just stuck as a cuckquean due to the whole not wanting sexual contact thing).
I do find it weird that denying Sensei's sexual advances happened twice between two of the most timid girls in the dorm. Pretty sure Sana's in the nearest bathroom stall as I type this, but if somehow you don't choose to not to put your arm around her, will things be different?

AgilityHex

Jun 2, 2018
So I lost my save after getting a new computer and I cannot find my save directory for this game anywhere. Can anyone help me with the file path?

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes