KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Idk, probably because I never tried real tacos? (it's pretty rare here where I live)

edit: wtf dude. although i have an experience eating worm, yeah I'm not kidding. it's a delicacy in some parts here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
^spoiler'd for the easily quesy. its really not that bad
most people when they think of taco's, they think of tex-mex taco's rather than authentic taco's
the difference between the two in some peoples opinion is huge and to others it is small. basically tex-mex means more US Americanized. the hard shell is a dead give away it is tex-mex taco's as that is not a traditional south american corn tortilla which is floppy.
sorry for poking fun
edit:
the 'cheese' though in those tacos was the same shade of brown/orange as the worm

more edits:
just so you get an idea i guess between the two
(typically what is thought of) texmex- hard corn shell (doritos with no flavoring?), meat (pan fried ground beef with seasonings), re-fried beans ( beans that have been cooked once and smashed up into a paste and recooked). iceburg lettuce, diced tomato, shreded mild yellow cheddar, a small amount of sour cream.
an actual taco- a soft floppy corn tortilla, meat ( wide range of options from shrimp, fish, cow, chicken, pig, venison. though its pretty much never ground meat or pan fried, but slow cooked in seasoning till it falls apart... except for the fish and shrimp) you can stop with ingredients there but corn based salsa is pretty common, cheese is optional too but it is typically a white cojita or white queso fresco. you might get wedges of lime and cilantro leaves or even a dab of guacamole to garnish.
please feel free to tell me what i forgot or why I m stupid, not an expert just a food enthusiast.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: hario1225

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
just so you get an idea i guess between the two
(typically what is thought of) texmex- hard corn shell (doritos with no flavoring?), meat (pan fried ground beef with seasonings), re-fried beans ( beans that have been cooked once and smashed up into a paste and recooked). iceburg lettuce, diced tomato, shreded mild yellow cheddar, a small amount of sour cream.
an actual taco- a soft floppy corn tortilla, meat ( wide range of options from shrimp, fish, cow, chicken, pig, venison. though its pretty much never ground meat or pan fried, but slow cooked in seasoning till it falls apart... except for the fish and shrimp) you can stop with ingredients there but corn based salsa is pretty common, cheese is optional too but it is typically a white cojita or white queso fresco. you might get wedges of lime and cilantro leaves or even a dab of guacamole to garnish.
please feel free to tell me what i forgot or why I m stupid, not an expert just a food enthusiast.
Beans are rarely inside the taco -- I've been to dozens of tex-mex places throughout texas and beans have never been IN the taco. Tex-mex usually uses either a hardshell tortilla or a flour tortilla. Corn tortillas are %100 an authentic Mexican thing, though I've been told that flour is more common in some regions of Mexico (cannot verify how accurate this is).

Reactions: KnowNoHope

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Beans are rarely inside the taco -- I've been to dozens of tex-mex places throughout texas and beans have never been IN the taco. Tex-mex usually uses either a hardshell tortilla or a flour tortilla. Corn tortillas are %100 an authentic Mexican thing, though I've been told that flour is more common in some regions of Mexico (cannot verify how accurate this is).
neat... I did base my image of a texmex taco on taco bell which is kind of the poster boy of texmex. the one where i live puts beans on it...

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
neat... I did base my image of a texmex taco on taco bell which is kind of the poster boy of texmex. the one where i live puts beans on it...
Very unusual. That's not a default inclusion in the Taco Bells in Texas, though you can pay extra to have some added (ew).

Grahim

Jan 8, 2018
The thing that saddens me the most about this game is the fact that I can only experience it blind once, it is a good emotional roller coaster that makes me feel things very deeply somehow. I could go on a tangent about how good the developments are and how I find it hard to hate any character (Even the ones that are meant to be traditionaly disliked atleast) but I do not think I need to put my feelings to words for allmost all of us experianced those feelings as well.

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
much more sense, because it still feels to soon for him to just suddenly become himself again... that and i like him better as a nihlistic broken husk, he has more personality
True and much more things need to happen 1st, like this non-cannon event...
doomturtledec1.jpg doomturtledec2.jpg doomturtledec3.jpg
Feel free to speculate what's being said in 2nd frame. What ever it is, I know its going to be hilarious!

Last edited:

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
much more sense, because it still feels to soon for him to just suddenly become himself again... that and i like him better as a nihlistic broken husk, he has more personality
all these laughing faces reactions, that wasn't a joke, sensei is becoming lame slowly

View attachment 2614109 View attachment 2614110 View attachment 2614111
Feel free to speculate what's being said in 2nd frame. What ever it is, I know its going to be hilarious!
that third image does things to me... like I pretty much hate yumi, without actually hating her, extreme apathy and disinterest and this did something for me... i think its the middle finger to the mom more than anything.
i assume this was fan made, i mean you said it was non-canon so that part is clear, but the person that did the model did a good job replicating it if so

Last edited:

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
all these laughing faces reactions, that wasn't a joke, sensei is becoming lame slowly

that third image does things to me... like I pretty much hate yumi, without actually hating her, extreme apathy and disinterest and this did something for me... i think its the middle finger to the mom more than anything.
i assume this was fan made, i mean you said it was non-canon so that part is clear, but the person that did the model did a good job replicating it if so
it was a request that the creator made, the $50 / month and $100 / month tiers on substar get to request images each month

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
It's authentic, from DeletedMember#1697433's request page. I put it out there because sometimes request end up in the game. This is one I'd like to see make it into the game since it has so much comedic potential as well as others. Also the ground work for the scenario has already been laid in last few updates.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
View attachment 2614109 View attachment 2614110 View attachment 2614111
Yumi kissing Sensei feels, so, so, wrong. It's like walking in on Sara and Sana stripping on a pole in front of a full crowd at their bar "wrong". (Okay I can see Sara doing that, but not Sana. Never Sana.)

Also for "speculation":

- First image
Yumi: "What the fuck is this shit?"

- Second image
Yumi: "Are you wanting to join the Harem too? Shit, we have a process for these things Yuki.. "

Yuki: "Wh-What? No.. me and him are just friends and.. nothing else."

- Third image
Yumi: "Then fuck off, and keep your hands off my Daddy, bitch."

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes