barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
If she sees that he is doing his best she may grow to think the better of him sooner than expected.
He's doing none of those things out of the kindness of his heart, he's doing that to groom them into sleeping with him. Her suspicions about his intentions are %100 correct.

She will be fully vindicated the instant Chika finds out he's cheating on her with literally every other character in the game.

This is why I don't see it happening that way, I see it happening when she finally convinces herself that this is the only kind of man she deserves -- and I think it's gonna take a full story arc of Yuki makiing significant progress putting her life back together only to have it all fall apart on her, before she realizes that neither of them will ever have a chance to be anything other than a disaster.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
He never said to Futaba she was the only one, Chika and Ami are the only ones with the illusion they are exclusive, I think what drove Makoto to suicide was her depression and her delusion about Akira loving her, he didn't help, but I don't think he pushed her into it, and Molly's incident he was took over, so not really his fault either. And Sana he always saw as an adorable innocent angel that shouldn't be tainted, and is now facing the reality that she was caught twice going to town on herself.
He didn't tell her she wasn't the only one, and he made it clear when she found out, she wasn't supposed to. It's cheating, just a very sneaky type. There's also Niki who likely thinks they are exclusive. Makoto, Ayane, and Futaba, used to think they were.

Makoto has a few reasons why she killed herself, but the major one is that Sensei fucked her and it didn't make her happy. If the world allowed it, Sensei would have been responsible for a student of his killing herself. If he hadn't had preyed upon her, she wouldn't had gotten to that point. I don't exactly blame him for the Molly stuff but any outsider would. He sees Sana as an angel now, but initially he was helping her so that it would be easier to get into her pants. That's how everything in this game starts. Sensei wanting to fuck his students without consequences.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I don't know if it will take that much time, if she sees what he is doing for the girls.
He's doing his best with Chika.
Inspired Futaba to stand for herself and go to the gym.
Helped Sana to comunicate.
He did try his best to help her find a job.
Is helping Touka get more grounded instead of her usual pedestal.

If she sees that he is doing his best she may grow to think the better of him sooner than expected.
It might be harder than that though. Yumi’s armored with the concept of “why the fuck do all you guys like your teacher this much it’s creepy!”, so she likely won’t believe any good progression from others because of all the girls’ unusually high affinity towards him. Not to mention the fact that hidden within most good progression of others is Sensei's ulterior motive, which is also something Yumi constantly points out. This altogether makes progressing with her difficult.

Sensei also had some good progression with her regardless, and she felt that as well. However, this apparently only brings you to as far as an extremely sweet note as Christmas gift, and not what’s beyond. She needs A LOT more pushes to nail the coffin and finally hook up to Sensei.

Aside from what ppl have talked about, one option is that Yumi can convince herself that she only deserves to be with a scum of the earth like him. Hooking up with him also potentially keeps this asshole at bay and serves as a "damage control" for others girls (imagine this is what she conjures as a solution to stop Chika from dating Sensei). This will be to a point that Yumi essentially lying to herself in seek of justification.

The other option is to really improve their relationship by solving their issue from the very beginning: that traumatizing kiss, the major sources of her distrust, and her distrust for others when she heard "he isn't that bad".
Since she is already aware of his episodes (but I forgot if Yumi ever made the connection between that kiss and his blackout), I guess it can work the other way around by letting Yumi have a blackout and having Sensei snap her out, so she can finally understand that he is not as bad.

Final option is to just let her survive a reset (somehow); surely surviving an apocalypse accelerates that process right? (saying this only because topics like these was our current and only success to have Yumi really consider sleeping with him)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: LuisD and Bingoogus

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
For the longest time, the way she reacted to that kiss and her repeatedly bringing up the detentions led me to believe that pre-loop Sensei had done someething abusive in the detentions. But when she finally opened up about them, it was him constantly telling her she had potential and wasn't living up to it.

She hated him because he tried to inspire her to be better.

Yumi has shit parents who neglected her, so her self-worth is essentially set to zero. And she doesn't trust men, either, because the man who should have been a father figure is a shit person.

So when Sensei shows up and tries to inspire her to be better, she assumes the worst -- that he's just lying to do to her what her father did to Yuki, and she perceives everything about Sensei through that lens. And let's be honest, she's not entirely wrong.

All it's going to take for her to fully remove that armor is for her to come to accept that her fate is inevitable, that she's her mother's child and will never be anything more than that. When that happens, there will be no reason for her not to take the moments of joy that are made available to her.

The only other way she winds up hooking up with Sensei is if she comes to believe that he's the person Chika sees him as, which would be a very long process and his trying to juggle 35 simultaneous girlfriends is going to make it too easy for that to actually happen. Chika's naive and sees the best in people. Yumi is jaded and sees the worst. If this is the path Sel's set her on, she'll be one of the last girls to give in.
chika tells sensei about some of the shit he made her do in the detentions... like stand there with her shirt open while he stared at her. right before the 2 month time skip you get a bunch of scene flashes and one of them is yumi in his office with her shirt open.

I don't know if it will take that much time, if she sees what he is doing for the girls.
He's doing his best with Chika.
Inspired Futaba to stand for herself and go to the gym.
Helped Sana to comunicate.
He did try his best to help her find a job.
Is helping Touka get more grounded instead of her usual pedestal.

don't forget he also helped makoto take that extra step... off a building

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
chika tells sensei about some of the shit he made her do in the detentions... like stand there with her shirt open while he stared at her. right before the 2 month time skip you get a bunch of scene flashes and one of them is yumi in his office with her shirt open.
It is never stated that Yumi had to open her shirt in detention. She did say she had to stand in the corner, but she never said anything about her shirt.

I think this is a common misread of that image sequence, though.

The images in the timeskip are not flashbacks, they're intermediate gap-fillers showing things that the girls believe happened during the missing months.

Yumi apologized and was allowed to return to school. Nodoka didn't feel safe with Yumi in the locker room, so they found an alternate place for her to change. Sensei's office became the place where she changed for swim club.

Look at her face again -- does she look like she's in distress, like a teenager would be when forced to expose herself to her teacher? Or does she look like someone who's paying attention to the conversation and not aware of the fact that her shirt's open?

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
I think Akira both wants to use the girls for sexual gratification and wants to improve their lives. He's generally to self-absorbed and shortsighted to notice when those conflict, but when he does notice he picks the girls' wellbeing. He rejected Futaba's self-deprecating confession. He insisted on fixing post-Bluejay Makoto even after she promised to do anything he wanted. And he declined the few times where Yumi offered to just get it over with. If Yumi agreed to a relationship on the basis of not deserving anything else, I think he'd reject her and tell her she's wrong.

• Thinking Face

dantarium

Jul 25, 2020
quick question

did Selebus make any more custom images since they were shared here? IIRC i think it was DarklDaemon who shared them

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Chika notes that Sensei would stare at her, but I doubt Yumi mentioned her shirt was open:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I get the impression that the reason things go weird around her so much, is that Old Sensei's desire for her is being drawn out and it's messing with current Sensei's mental state. She might have been the second most desirable girl besides Maya to Old Sensei, if not the most desirable since he already had Maya.

The Sensei/Sekai and Yumi/Sensei parallels also seem blatantly intended.

• Thinking Face

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Look at her face again -- does she look like she's in distress, like a teenager would be when forced to expose herself to her teacher? Or does she look like someone who's paying attention to the conversation and not aware of the fact that her shirt's open?
Yumi looks distressed to me:
There's tears in her eyes.

The whole "choose not to remember" part also seems to imply that this happened in the past. Still, even if this did happen only within the skipped two months, Yumi herself has noted that he gave her "creepy ass" detentions before.

• Thinking Face

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
Ah... just about to start chapter 3.
Words cannot put into perspective how frustrated I am that of all the main girls, it's Ayane that manages to stick around into the loop. Oh well, at least Maya didn't vanish.

• Haha

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
There's tears in her eyes on the beach, too. She's reacting to what he's saying. If we're seeing a flashback to the detentions in that image, we'd see a much

She STILL talks about that kiss. If he made her expose herself in the detentions, she'd be bringing that shit up on the regular.
True, but she's definitely distressed in that image. Also much more distressed Yumi? Possibly. It'd depend on how often she had done it.

Keep in mind that she may not even remember much more than there was something wrong with the detentions. Yet she's still brought it up, and at least told Chika about it. The kiss also affected her far more than just exposing herself in detention would.

I'm not saying that she definitely exposed herself in the creepy detentions, but Old Sensei staring at her seems to imply there was something going on. Can't really know until the game shows what happened (which will likely be awhile, due to Yumi's significance).

• Thinking Face

FireCazador

May 22, 2020
Makoto has a few reasons why she killed herself, but the major one is that Sensei fucked her and it didn't make her happy.
iirc that was part of makoto depression, she thought that fucking with sensei, her current idolatred person, would fill the emptyness she had. When that happened she realized that it didnt help at anything and lead her to a deeper depression, so Sensei did nothing directly to mess her.

• Thinking Face

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
iirc that was part of makoto depression, she thought that fucking with sensei, her current idolatred person, would fill the emptyness she had. When that happened she realized that it didnt help at anything and lead her to a deeper depression, so Sensei did nothing directly to mess her.
Makoto's "depression" was nowhere close to making her suicidal until she got with Sensei, who put his responsibilities on her and did everything to her except kiss her. There's a reason that Sensei and Makoto talk about him planting a "seed" in her before she jumps. His actions convinced her to give up.

Sensei didn't tell her to go kill herself or anything, but he is definitely what pushed her into taking her own life. If anything, if Sensei remained like the teacher she admired, I doubt Makoto would have ever gotten so depressed, let alone suicidal.

• Thinking Face

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
As i see it Makoto has serious daddy issues. This could be the root cause of her depressions.
What she wanted/wants is affection/appreciation from certain people.
Mostly from her dad. -Not there.
From her mother. -She acts more like a friend or sister than a mother.
From Akira/Sensei as a dad replacement. -Not going to happen that way.

The moment she realises Akira wont/cant give her that particular affection/appreciation, she goes bluejay.

After (before due to reset) bluejay, her mother changes her behavior towards Makoto going into mom mode finally, which stabilises Makoto, getting the affection/appreciation she needs from at least one person she wants it from.

After she learns of her fathers supposed death she is depressed and might have tried to kill herself again.
Further reinforcing the idea that she has serious daddy issues.

• Thinking Face

Black Raven

May 4, 2020
quick question

did Selebus make any more custom images since they were shared here? IIRC i think it was DarklDaemon who shared them
Quick answer : Yes.

Longer version :

At $50/month you get 1 Custom image request per month. At $100/month you get 3 Image requests per month. There are dozens of new requests posted on every month, freely viewable by every sub, with filters by tags such as "Chinami", "forced" or "exhibitionism".

• Red Heart
Reactions: dantarium

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
After she learns of her fathers supposed death she is depressed and might have tried to kill herself again.
Didn't she say as much and more during that creepy fuck in her room? Something like trying again and again but saying she thought she did at least which strongly implied getting reset back to life every time, i swear she mentioned almost the exact same thing after the bluejaying death reset sent her bonkers.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
As i see it Makoto has serious daddy issues. This could be the root cause of her depressions.
What she wanted/wants is affection/appreciation from certain people.
Mostly from her dad. -Not there.
From her mother. -She acts more like a friend or sister than a mother.
From Akira/Sensei as a dad replacement. -Not going to happen that way.

The moment she realises Akira wont/cant give her that particular affection/appreciation, she goes bluejay.

After (before due to reset) bluejay, her mother changes her behavior towards Makoto going into mom mode finally, which stabilises Makoto, getting the affection/appreciation she needs from at least one person she wants it from.

Further reinforcing the idea that she has serious daddy issues.
Ami also really helped her grieve, and was there for her, after losing her dad. I think that's the main thing that Makoto needs. Someone to understand and be there for her, and like you said affection and appreciation.

Around Bluejay, all Makoto had was Miku, and Maki who love her yet don't really understand her, then there's Sensei who she thinks could understand her, but instead uses her. That on top of everyone else resenting her for everything she did for them, made her give in. After breaking then resetting, Makoto is reprogrammed to be scared of dying due to the dreams she is having of what happened and, so, tries another route with Sensei instead of jumping. She tries to get him to treat her more like a human being. I don't think anyone really helped her after Bluejay until after her dad died though.

Didn't she say as much and more during that creepy fuck in her room? Something like trying again and again but saying she thought she did at least which strongly implied getting reset back to life every time, i swear she mentioned almost the exact same thing after the bluejaying death reset sent her bonkers.
She implies she tried to kill herself but it always became a hallucination:
So, it kind of sounds like she committed suicide multiple times somehow without her mom noticing (possibly with pills that she's mentioned before), but it could just be her literally hallucinating due to sleep deprivation and having that "fucking dream" as she put it.

Last edited:

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
I love how everytime I come here, a topic about a different girl would be brought up. I had my theories about Yumi before, but this just puts the cherry on top. I always thought that the flashback of Yumi with her breasts flashed was just Yankee Fashion, it turns out it might be how the old Sensei who appeared to be as twisted as he is now apparently had Yumi served her detention.

We also talked about how the scene apparently filled the skipped two months, Yumi never even remembered any of it. BUT... perhaps that's what is supposed to happen. No one is in control, not even Sensei. This might actually hinted that Yumi normally served her detention around this time. (before the beach event or the christmast party) Again, just a personal theory.

As he was right now, Sensei wouldn't even consider putting Yumi to detention. It would only make things worse for the girl he worked hard on building, whatever his motive really is.

Reactions: FireCazador

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Soooo.
I recall putting forward the theory that yumi is Tsukasa and Teddy Roosevelt's half sister a bit ago...
And how the only flimsy crappy evidence I had for that was because Tsubasa knew who Yuki was but Yuki has no clue who she is.
Another leading theory for why Tsubasa knew Yuki is because they went to that all girls high class rich school together before Yuki rebelled and hit the streets... this would imply wakana (and osako, since they met in school) would know who Yuki is also. So if that ever happens I'm going to lean towards went to school together
We don't have any evidence for what kinda school Yuki went to either from what I recall
Let's be honest I only really made this post to call Tonka Truck, Teddy Roosevelt

... I also now really want her to wear a bright yellow dress and ask sensei what he thinks and he responds with
" well the yellow really makes your headlights pop out and your dump bed certainly doesn't look flat tonka"
"It's touka!"
"Bright yellow toy all the boys want to play with for hours... nah I think Tonka fits you better"

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes