Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
Yumi kissing Sensei feels, so, so, wrong. It's like walking in on Sara and Sana stripping on a pole in front of a full crowd at their bar "wrong". (Okay I can see Sara doing that, but not Sana. Never Sana.)

Also for "speculation":

- First image
Yumi: "What the fuck is this shit?"

- Second image
Yumi: "Are you wanting to join the Harem too? Like shit, we have a process for these things Yuki.. "

Yuki: "Wh-What? No.. me and him are just friends and.. nothing else."

- Third image
Yumi: "Then fuck off, and keep your hands off my Daddy, bitch."
Well she did seem pretty receptive to the idea in Neon Hearts ( If I Close My Eyes), and prior to the most recent reset they have made a significant amount of progress. though who knows how far back the reset has set her, if at all. If anything, I think she's holding herself back for Chika's sake and ignoring her weird feelings about him

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Yumi kissing Sensei feels, so, so, wrong. It's like walking in on Sara and Sana stripping on a pole in front of a full crowd at their bar "wrong". (Okay I can see Sara doing that, but not Sana. Never Sana.)

Also for "speculation":

- First image
Yumi: "What the fuck is this shit?"

- Second image
Yumi: "Are you wanting to join the Harem too? Like shit, we have a process for these things Yuki.. "

Yuki: "Wh-What? No.. me and him are just friends and.. nothing else."

- Third image
Yumi: "Then fuck off, and keep your hands off my Daddy, bitch."
You know, that actually gets me thinking, what would Yumi be like when she drops the tsun tsun and goes into dere dere mode, would she get territorial? Protective? Jealous? I wonder about many possible angles, almost all of them quite funny.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Wardtnaci

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Well she did seem pretty receptive to the idea in Neon Hearts ( If I Close My Eyes), and prior to the most recent reset they have made a significant amount of progress. though who knows how far back the reset has set her, if at all. If anything, I think she's holding herself back for Chika's sake and ignoring her weird feelings about him
Eh, She was tired and vulnerable, then let him decide if he wanted to force himself onto her. When he doesn't, then she's confused. I don't think her having feelings with him was what was going on. It was more like when someone goes back to their abuser for some sense of effed up comfort. That's what I got from that event. She was just desperately wanting to feel something.

I do think she regrettably lusts for him tho. Especially since it's confirmed she's masturbated to him before. Still, I think we are way off from Yumi actually trying to kiss Sensei (without some god bs).

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
You know, that actually gets me thinking, what would Yumi be like when she drops the tsun tsun and goes into dere dere mode, would she get territorial? Protective? Jealous? I wonder about many possible angles, almost all of them quite funny.
I can definitely see her being protective. One of the only things she seems confident in, is fighting for what she cares about, and she seems to go out of her way to protect others in her own way, like teaching Chinami about things she thinks she should know, staying with Sensei when he blacks out, and not initially telling Chika about Nodoka so that Chika isn't burdened by her.

Whether she's territorial or jealous would probably depend on what caused her to go "dere dere". She doesn't really strike me as the jealous type tho.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LuisD and Bingoogus

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I can definitely see her being protective. One of the only things she seems confident in, is fighting for what she cares about, and she seems to go out of her way to protect others in her own way, like teaching Chinami about things she thinks she should know, staying with Sensei when he blacks out, and not initially telling Chika about Nodoka so that Chika isn't burdened by her.

Whether she's territorial or jealous would probably depend on what caused her to go "dere dere". She doesn't really strike me as the jealous type tho.
i dont think she would ever go dere dere... i see her as a mind break, she gives in and its like snorting ecstasy cut cocaine with an injection of herione. she hates herself but becomes a sex addict... which is a hilariously dark turnn of events considering her mother is an addict. she ends up begrudgingly going along with everything, kind of dead on the inside and kind of relieved to not have to fight anymore. This slowly develops into a form of twisted feelings and a level of protectivness over her readily available fix (sensei's dick) which she would confuse with love.

edit:
a couples weeks into the realtionship
yumi: give me the dick already! i'm wearing the stupid cat outfit, my tits are out, I have lewd BS written all over them, you have tied and suspended me to the ceiling, rotors are taped to my junk, and I even let you set up a camera to film it!
sensei: just one more thing, *sticks a ball gag in her mouth*
yumi: mhmhmh mhmhm?
sensei: yep now to let you marinate over night, I'll be back in the morning to fuck you after I'm done with Chika, if she is good tonight I might even let her come by and use the paddle beforehand.
yumi: YMHM MUGMGFUHMGA!
sensei: well if you insist I can also stop by and visit Yuki before coming back too
yumi: RRRAAAGHHHHHH!
sensei: Byeeeee

Last edited:

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
I do remember Nodoka assuming that Yumi likes sensei and if you've done her route right, Yumi would not react much and just go on with what Nodoka's demands after she blackmailed her. It's either she doesn't want to betray Chika or she's uncomfortable seeing sensei commit adultery which we can assume is that because she cares about Sensei, but not specifically in a romantic way or it can be both. She just can't show it.

Edit: And while Sensei did gave her detention, it's not really abuse. It's just a disciplinary response by a teacher. Other than that, Sensei's been pretty nice to her all through out other than Akira lusting for her secretly, but that's not really the point cause Sensei mostly thinks with his dick sometimes. While some people remember only the bad things about their abusers, it's not the same with Yumi. She realized that sensei did more good things than bad to her all this time and that's why she was disappointed that Sensei didn't do anything when Nodoka blackmailed her and with it being confirmed that she's basically just a teenager who also wants to be desired, I think she look up to Sensei especially because he's the only adult who willingly supported her and tried to understand her situation.

Last edited:

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
Didn't we once see a short flashback to a past Yumi shyly asking Sensei to makeout? It's been a while so I have no idea which event it was.

Mar 3, 2019
I do remember Nodoka assuming that Yumi likes sensei and if you've done her route right, Yumi would not react much and just go on with what Nodoka's demands after she blackmailed her.
Wait, you can actually get a blowjob from Yumi? I thought that Nodoka doing it was the only H-scene in that event! Do you know some of the main choices you have to make to get to that event?

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
Wait, you can actually get a blowjob from Yumi? I thought that Nodoka doing it was the only H-scene in that event! Do you know some of the main choices you have to make to get to that event?
I think it's when you decide to do the ABBYSS event of Yumi before bringing Chika to the Onsen. It directly affects Yumi's future events. If you don't...well she'll just run off cause she doesn't like you enough, I think?

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Didn't we once see a short flashback to a past Yumi shyly asking Sensei to makeout? It's been a while so I have no idea which event it was.
That was a hallucination-like scene from Pluto Was Never Really a Planet; the freaky nature of that event makes it difficult to decide how much was/is/can be true.

Oh I wish Yumi would participate so much...but no. The only alternative to that event chain is missing Nodoka's blowjob entirely because yumiknows = true. Currently we don't have any option or accumulated choices that could make her come closer to your weewee.

True and much more things need to happen 1st, like this non-cannon event...
View attachment 2614109 View attachment 2614110 View attachment 2614111
Feel free to speculate what's being said in 2nd frame. What ever it is, I know its going to be hilarious!
Man now I understand what Sensei feels when he has brain blue screen (I gasped so loud you don't even know LOL)
anyway, the mild dialogue in frame2 before they start creative swearing
1683894335591.png

Last edited:
Reactions: derekthered56

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
I still can't get over Chika using Filipino swear words.

So let me translate for my foreign friends: Gago=F*ck You/Stupid B*tch, Supot=Uncircumsized, Putangina mo=Son of a B*tch, Kainin Mo Tae Ko= Eat Sh*t

These are pretty common swear words here and it varies from region to region, although you can probably hear them from street children you'd encounter in some parts. I'm guessing Selebus have little knowledge of Tagalog cause Kainin mo Tae Ko is not really a usual swear word here.

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
  • Haha
Reactions: Wardtnaci and LuisD

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
As someone who chose Yumi when Chika put the threesome idea forward:

"Yo, keep your tongue out of my best friend's man. I'm the only one with permission to do that"
To that i must say... Chika's reaction to Yumi's surprised me, i was like "No shit... you lovable twisted bitch... how are you gonna pull that off?"

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Her rough exterior is all a facade. She believes she has no potential due to her parentage, so once that armor drops, she's likely going to be one of those "I'm not worthy of you" girls.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I do remember Nodoka assuming that Yumi likes sensei and if you've done her route right, Yumi would not react much and just go on with what Nodoka's demands after she blackmailed her. It's either she doesn't want to betray Chika or she's uncomfortable seeing sensei commit adultery which we can assume is that because she cares about Sensei, but not specifically in a romantic way or it can be both. She just can't show it.

Edit: And while Sensei did gave her detention, it's not really abuse. It's just a disciplinary response by a teacher. Other than that, Sensei's been pretty nice to her all through out other than Akira lusting for her secretly, but that's not really the point cause Sensei mostly thinks with his dick sometimes. While some people remember only the bad things about their abusers, it's not the same with Yumi. She realized that sensei did more good things than bad to her all this time and that's why she was disappointed that Sensei didn't do anything when Nodoka blackmailed her and with it being confirmed that she's basically just a teenager who also wants to be desired, I think she look up to Sensei especially because he's the only adult who willingly supported her and tried to understand her situation.
For the longest time, the way she reacted to that kiss and her repeatedly bringing up the detentions led me to believe that pre-loop Sensei had done someething abusive in the detentions. But when she finally opened up about them, it was him constantly telling her she had potential and wasn't living up to it.

She hated him because he tried to inspire her to be better.

Yumi has shit parents who neglected her, so her self-worth is essentially set to zero. And she doesn't trust men, either, because the man who should have been a father figure is a shit person.

So when Sensei shows up and tries to inspire her to be better, she assumes the worst -- that he's just lying to do to her what her father did to Yuki, and she perceives everything about Sensei through that lens. And let's be honest, she's not entirely wrong.

All it's going to take for her to fully remove that armor is for her to come to accept that her fate is inevitable, that she's her mother's child and will never be anything more than that. When that happens, there will be no reason for her not to take the moments of joy that are made available to her.

The only other way she winds up hooking up with Sensei is if she comes to believe that he's the person Chika sees him as, which would be a very long process and his trying to juggle 35 simultaneous girlfriends is going to make it too easy for that to actually happen. Chika's naive and sees the best in people. Yumi is jaded and sees the worst. If this is the path Sel's set her on, she'll be one of the last girls to give in.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
The only other way she winds up hooking up with Sensei is if she comes to believe that he's the person Chika sees him as, which would be a very long process and his trying to juggle 35 simultaneous girlfriends is going to make it too easy for that to actually happen. Chika's naive and sees the best in people. Yumi is jaded and sees the worst. If this is the path Sel's set her on, she'll be one of the last girls to give in.
I don't know if it will take that much time, if she sees what he is doing for the girls.
He's doing his best with Chika.
Inspired Futaba to stand for herself and go to the gym.
Helped Sana to comunicate.
He did try his best to help her find a job.
Is helping Touka get more grounded instead of her usual pedestal.

If she sees that he is doing his best she may grow to think the better of him sooner than expected.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
i dont think she would ever go dere dere... i see her as a mind break, she gives in and its like snorting ecstasy cut cocaine with an injection of herione. she hates herself but becomes a sex addict... which is a hilariously dark turnn of events considering her mother is an addict. she ends up begrudgingly going along with everything, kind of dead on the inside and kind of relieved to not have to fight anymore. This slowly develops into a form of twisted feelings and a level of protectivness over her readily available fix (sensei's dick) which she would confuse with love.

edit:
a couples weeks into the realtionship
yumi: give me the dick already! i'm wearing the stupid cat outfit, my tits are out, I have lewd BS written all over them, you have tied and suspended me to the ceiling, rotors are taped to my junk, and I even let you set up a camera to film it!
sensei: just one more thing, *sticks a ball gag in her mouth*
yumi: mhmhmh mhmhm?
sensei: yep now to let you marinate over night, I'll be back in the morning to fuck you after I'm done with Chika, if she is good tonight I might even let her come by and use the paddle beforehand.
yumi: YMHM MUGMGFUHMGA!
sensei: well if you insist I can also stop by and visit Yuki before coming back too
yumi: RRRAAAGHHHHHH!
sensei: Byeeeee
I can definitely see a mind break happening for her. Maybe when she does find Sensei screwing Yuki, or Sensei blacks out and rapes her, but then Chika completely refuses to believe her.

Also, I kind of want Wakana to teach Sensei BDSM stuff now, just so that we can get a scene like that.

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
I don't know if it will take that much time, if she sees what he is doing for the girls.

If she sees that he is doing his best she may grow to think the better of him sooner than expected.
Other than not doing much actual teacher work, I do think the current Akira did a lot better than the previous version of Sensei. How did we know though? Well, Yumi's hesitance to Sensei's help. We may never know what actually happened back then, but from her responses, she's absolutely worse before the current sensei came into light.

First off, she stopped stealing and considered to find an actual job.
She apologized to Futaba, the one thing she couldn't have done before with the old Sensei who probably didn't bother to help.
She started going to school again and even considered joining a club without Chika.
Sensei helped her reconnect with her mother and at the same time help the recovering addict.
She started to see the good in Sensei, a man with a twisted mind and just basically, a horrible man.

I would forever hate Selebus if they even consider to have Sensei betray the trust of Yumi even more. It's just plain ugly to see if that happens. There's really no point to do that at this point in the story anyway. Yumi was the best version of herself at the moment and I'd hate to see her fall again.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

Well, he's also cheating on Chika 24/7, he cheated on Futaba, and he blatantly wants to get in Yumi's and Touka's pants. All of which are his students, that trust him, and are minors.

He also only helped Sana so that eventually he could screw her, albeit he's seemed to see her as forbidden fruit lately.

Now, if she knew he's done stuff like almost rape Molly, or pushed Makoto to suicide, on top of letting Nodoka bully her and forcing himself onto her, or optional stuff like letting Kirin traumatize Ayane, joking about having a threesome with Chinami, and screwed his own niece, then I don't think she'd see much good in him at all. He also more or less confirmed how shitty he is on the recent beach event, to her (if she remembers that).

Yumi ironically sees him as he is, a predator. I can see her just accepting that part of him eventually, like Maya, though. (He might have even been planning on cheating on Maya with Yumi before the loops started, because of that.)

Last edited:

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Well, he's also cheating on Chika 24/7, he cheated on Futaba, and he blatantly wants to get in Yumi's and Touka's pants. All of which are his students, that trust him, and are minors.

He also only helped Sana so that eventually he could screw her, albeit he's seemed to see her as forbidden fruit lately.

Now, if she knew he's done stuff like almost rape Molly, or pushed Makoto to suicide, on top of letting Nodoka bully her and forcing himself onto her, or optional stuff like letting Kirin traumatize Ayane, joking about having a threesome with Chinami, and screwed his own niece, then I don't think she'd see much good in him at all. He also more or less confirmed how shitty he is on the recent beach event, to her (if she remembers that).

Yumi ironically sees him as he is, a predator. I can see her just accepting that part of him eventually, like Maya, though. (He might have even been planning on cheating on Maya with Yumi before the loops started, because of that.)
He never said to Futaba she was the only one, Chika and Ami are the only ones with the illusion they are exclusive, I think what drove Makoto to suicide was her depression and her delusion about Akira loving her, he didn't help, but I don't think he pushed her into it, and Molly's incident he was took over, so not really his fault either. And Sana he always saw as an adorable innocent angel that shouldn't be tainted, and is now facing the reality that she was caught twice going to town on herself.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes