hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
Something that's been bugging me now that we know sensei's name is, why is he so adamant about other people knowing about it? Also everyone else, except for the non-MILFs non co-workers, should already know it or should have easy access to it. I mean, I don't think Tsubasa had to hire a private detective to figure out the name of her daughter's teacher.

I kinda hope Selebus adresses this with the other girls saying "Oh we already know your name, what kind of school doesn't give you the name of your teacher. We just get used to calling you sensei" or something like that and then sensei sulks in his inner monologue about his name not being super special.
Noriko mentioned that she's actually calling him that all this time, but for some reason it was being filtered out as 'Sensei'. Maybe it's a way the world doesn't want Akira to break the cycle of the time loops / toy with him, or it might be Sekai. However, Niki was a different case. Isn't it weird that Ami was listening to her songs all this time and it never awakened any memories in him?

The moment he became aware of the timeloops and things turned different this time, things changed. (For example, the school being swallowed by a hole resulting to Noriko finally reuniting with Sensei). It wasn't what's supposed to happen. This puts another 'branch' to the original timeline which we can infer as the 'trunk' and by meeting Noriko, he eventually met Niki who literally holds the majority of his memories. We can refer to her as the 'trigger'. Noriko was still young back then so it couldn't possibly be her, it can't be Ami, not Maya. It was Niki.

Kawaiikaze

May 20, 2022
I might be able to upload most of it somewhere later, wouldn't expect the link to last long though considering both the type of content Sel makes and/or people possibly reporting it

This took way too long, my upload speed sucks ass, but here we go, it should have most if not all custom renders up to december 2022. There is both a complete version and a cleaned/sanitized one where I manually cleared most of the gratuitous display of violence and wizard age lewds, might have missed some of them tho.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
True, but he's doing all this in Renpy. It's a bear-bones engine, even for visual novels. If you want puzzles that aren't just typing stuff in, he'd have to port the entire game over to a new system like Unity or something. I'm sure he's doing the best that he can with the tools at his disposal.
I mean one idea I had for a puzzle of sorts is to have a mini time loop thing where you learn things within the loop to help you progress and then eventually break the loop. It'd be fairly easy since it would be just branching choices and text inputs. It'd feel like an actual puzzle as you figure out what to do and when to leave the loop. Basically like the MGQ:paradox time loop event kind of.

Also even if he doesn't want to do that time loop idea he should just cut the fat out of the "puzzles" and only leave things that actually require "solving" and not just backtracking imo. Or if he can't actually think of any puzzles just don't include any at all.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I agree that the game will cash in on the reset it promised, but I wonder if she knows she has that type of power or if she is slowly figuring it out.

If she does know, I wonder why she has all the other girls around. She doesn't seem like the type to let any sort of competition exist in any way, shape, or form.
Think it's probably because she wants him to choose her. It's not a choice if he didn't choose
its not much of a choice if he doesn't have choices, she just refuses to accept the wrong one.
though that could be other things, she might be completely fine with wiping everyone out but her and akira, she just can't, if that is akira's ego refusing to let them be fully erased or some other aspect yet to be revealed, who knows.

I mean one idea I had for a puzzle of sorts is to have a mini time loop thing where you learn things within the loop to help you progress and then eventually break the loop. It'd be fairly easy since it would be just branching choices and text inputs. It'd feel like an actual puzzle as you figure out what to do and when to leave the loop. Basically like the MGQ:paradox time loop event kind of.

Also even if he doesn't want to do that time loop idea he should just cut the fat out of the "puzzles" and only leave things that actually require "solving" and not just backtracking imo. Or if he can't actually think of any puzzles just don't include any at all.
NO, NOT AGAIN.
NEVER have another event like the world break event where we just spend an eternity praying and going everywhere till we get to the school on sunday...

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
just... random bullshit talk
I am a fan of many things and was just noticing there is 20 Main girls with a handful of side girls...
you know what else had 20 characters centered around a single dude with 4ish god like beings fucking around with everything
warhammer 40K
new discussion topic for relatively dead thread which primarch best represents which main girl.
and which two girls are dead and never to be spoken of again
I'll start Ami is Horus
lets get some fan art of this for the laughs
:KEK:
I have no expectations of anyone taking this seriously (because I certainly dont) but if someone laughed from this post once, momentarily imagining the girls as huge slabs of muscled men. I did good
clearly selebus stole the idea of LiL from games workshop... they defend their copyrights so fucking hard

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: LuisD and Bingoogus

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
I suppose that the next candidates for defloration would be: Miku, Sana, & Molly. Sana was literally being toyed by the angels, no wonder Yasu was 'scouting' her during the christmas/beach event.
Screenshot (8055).png

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
just... random bullshit talk
I am a fan of many things and was just noticing there is 20 Main girls with a handful of side girls...
you know what else had 20 characters centered around a single dude with 4ish god like beings fucking around with everything
warhammer 40K
new discussion topic for relatively dead thread which primarch best represents which main girl.
and which two girls are dead and never to be spoken of again
I'll start Ami is Horus
lets get some fan art of this for the laughs
:KEK:
I have no expectations of anyone taking this seriously (because I certainly dont) but if someone laughed from this post once, momentarily imagining the girls as huge slabs of muscled men. I did good
clearly selebus stole the idea of LiL from games workshop... they defend their copyrights so fucking hard
I know nothing but memes from warhammer, but Kirin is Slaanesh.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Think it's probably because she wants him to choose her. It's not a choice if he didn't choose
its not much of a choice if he doesn't have choices, she just refuses to accept the wrong one.
though that could be other things, she might be completely fine with wiping everyone out but her and akira, she just can't, if that is akira's ego refusing to let them be fully erased or some other aspect yet to be revealed, who knows.

NO, NOT AGAIN.
NEVER have another event like the world break event where we just spend an eternity praying and going everywhere till we get to the school on sunday...
I'm not talking about stat grinds lmfao

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
When you actually trigger this event while Yumi is in the hall, Chika would mention her standing in the hall when you choose Yumi for the threesome option. Wtf this is really good attention to detail.
Reminds of the whole "knocking on someone's door when they're outside" thing. I also laughed when one Kirin event mentioned that I made her cum from headpatting because it's not normally acknowledged.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Guys, replaying Chika events now and I noticed that some events have no music, is it normal or I am missing some files?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Guys, replaying Chika events now and I noticed that some events have no music, is it normal or I am missing some files?
Far as i know it's always been that way, never bothered to check but i've always just assumed the way selly had coded shit was to put the replay line after the start music line sometimes, cause whenever there's a change of music within the scene, it all works fine. Selly can't code for shit so if you notice weird stuff, 99% chance it's just cause of that.

Reactions: Vizer007

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I know nothing but memes from warhammer, but Kirin is Slaanesh.
i would say kirin is perturabo(a little bitch that trys their best with impossible tasks but almost always fails.), sekai is slaanesh was literally born again through an orgy despite always being there in game

Last edited:

k8117171

Jan 13, 2023
Has anybody an opinion on the threesome question from chika?

Yumi would never happen and choosing her would just make her hate you more or spill the beans of the stolen kiss to Chika.
Rin would probably do it but her mental illness would kick in as soon as she realizes that she hurt her girlfriend (even if Otaha "cheated" on her before)
Ayane "accepts" the fact that sensei screws around but i think other girls trying to pull her into their private "relationship" would hurt her
Tsubasa would kinda kill the mother daughter relationship between the two but for me it was the right choice even if i dont really wanted her to be it.

The perfect match would be Miku, Nodoca or Kirin

Opinions?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021

Yumi would never happen and choosing her would just make her hate you more or spill the beans of the stolen kiss to Chika.
Rin would probably do it but her mental illness would kick in as soon as she realizes that she hurt her girlfriend (even if Otaha "cheated" on her before)
Ayane "accepts" the fact that sensei screws around but i think other girls trying to pull her into their private "relationship" would hurt her
Tsubasa would kinda kill the mother daughter relationship between the two but for me it was the right choice even if i dont really wanted her to be it.

The perfect match would be Miku, Nodoca or Kirin

Opinions?
You missed an option :p

Kawaiikaze

May 20, 2022
I kind of felt it will be more of a playful banter thing kinda like the marry, fuck, kill game with Noriko and Kirin.
The fact that all choices eventually leads to Niki coming up somewhat teases that if something does happen it will be with her.
But yea, Ayane or Kirin would be the obvious choice for a threesome, with Tsubasa coming as a close second, wouldn't doubt on Yumi though depending on how her future events goes

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes