ian27

Mar 14, 2019
hello to the newly initiated
theory i've had since pretty much ayane got to the roof but was drowned out by all the people insisting she got there because she was 'pregnant', glad more people are digging it though. have a read, I'm posting it again in quick formaat because you dont want to go looking for it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I also think that key to join the rooftop apocalypse love-squad or watever is to be killed by Ami(after seeing "baby finches" event thanks to u), and kinda expect Noriko would be the next member.

Reactions: KnowNoHope

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
I also think that key to join the rooftop apocalypse love-squad or watever is to be killed by Ami(after seeing "baby finches" event thanks to u), and kinda expect Noriko would be the next member.

I think it's more likely that Noriko/Kirin/both of them to show up on the roof compared to other girls, not basing on evidence but purely on their current relationship with Maya and Ayane. Noriko and Kirin also got closer to sensei this update which I'm hoping is a hint towards them getting on the roof. Imagine the amount of drama potential.

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
I do still firmly believe that Noriko is the most likely candidate for next member of RAS. and it would be funny as hell if she makes it there before the 3 current members of RAS and is just like 'yo guys wtf is going on' maya would explode

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I do still firmly believe that Noriko is the most likely candidate for next member of RAS. and it would be funny as hell if she makes it there before the 3 current members of RAS and is just like 'yo guys wtf is going on' maya would explode
That would be a major advancement in solving the main mystery I feel like (no concrete evidence here, just a feeling solely due to her involvement in Sensei’s secret past; she can provide extra insight on things Maya couldn’t disclose)

Though I don’t know if Noriko’d be thrilled about finding Maya’s role in the reset business. In her own words she already found it next to impossible to compete with her sister, and now she would have to realize that Maya is literally a gazillion years ahead of her by being Sensei’s messianic beacon.

She might take it badly and start blaming Maya for trapping Sensei (somehow) in the loop, or perhaps she might finally reconcile with Maya because now Maya’s actions might make sense.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
That would be a major advancement in solving the main mystery I feel like (no concrete evidence here, just a feeling solely due to her involvement in Sensei’s secret past; she can provide extra insight on things Maya couldn’t disclose)

Though I don’t know if Noriko’d be thrilled about finding Maya’s role in the reset business. In her own words she already found it next to impossible to compete with her sister, and now she would have to realize that Maya is literally a gazillion years ahead of her by being Sensei’s messianic beacon.

She might take it badly and start blaming Maya for trapping Sensei (somehow) in the loop, or perhaps she might finally reconcile with Maya because now Maya’s actions might make sense.
Just wait until Ami finds out that Akira has a private love nest and several of the girls have apartments in the same building. She'll burn the whole motherfucker down.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Is Ami related to the God of Wires? In the event "Baby Finches" there are a lot of spider shadows together with her, I tought Tsuneyo and Kaori were the only ones related to it, also the way Ami changed after reading her mom's stuff, I think she found out that she is Akira's daughter, or at least that Sekai had an affair with him.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Is Ami related to the God of Wires? In the event "Baby Finches" there are a lot of spider shadows together with her, I tought Tsuneyo and Kaori were the only ones related to it, also the way Ami changed after reading her mom's stuff, I think she found out that she is Akira's daughter, or at least that Sekai had an affair with him.
Spiders are associated with Nozomu, the Callous god. The wire god hates spiders, and that's why Kaori isn't welcome in the ramen shop.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
I just think it's pretty weird that Maya's not stopping Ayane from recruiting Ami to the apocalypse squad. Does that mean she's still not fully aware of Ami's circumstances? if not, this puts a hole in the theory until proven.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
yeah. most definitely. the way japan views relations are a bit different than in western countries. please correct this if wrong but I was under the impression if your brother marries some one that person is now your real sibling, not an in-law
that suana event in the 'good' uncle route where ami basically says sensei has already done incest might have been referring to that. or it could be way more deep than that. ami controls the food he eats even i think admitting once to putting her hair and other fluids in his food. drug him tie him down and does what ever she wants with him. this could be an indicator that ami remembers all the resets including the ones sensei doesn't, but pretends otherwise. even deeper still...we still dont know anything about maya... at all and if ami knew about their relationship as indicated by baby finches... i wonder if she is referring to that and maya is related to them.
I also kind of think maya knows its ami at this point, but cant say anything or everything gets broken, so maya is outright lying to sensei and ayane about what is going on because if she tells them she is afraid she will have to start over, she is just hoping that sensei figures it out all on his own, maybe everything wont get reset again.
those are just guesses though

Reactions: derekthered56

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I just think it's pretty weird that Maya's not stopping Ayane from recruiting Ami to the apocalypse squad. Does that mean she's still not fully aware of Ami's circumstances? if not, this puts a hole in the theory until proven.
i mean she did try, told her its bad idea and not to do it, and then she tries anyway

Reactions: rianzz

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
yeah. most definitely. the way japan views relations are a bit different than in western countries. please correct this if wrong but I was under the impression if your brother marries some one that person is now your real sibling, not an in-law
Based on some Internet reading, there used to be a feeling that marriage was a fusion of the two families, but that practice has dwindled in recent decades.

The only time this is truly the case is the practice of Mukoyoshi -- where a family will legally adopt a son-in-law. This is usually only done by families that own a business, but have no sons of their own, and it's done so that the family business can be passed down to a male heir. Since Nozomu and Sekai were both teachers, it's unlikely that this was the case.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
that suana event in the 'good' uncle route where ami basically says sensei has already done incest might have been referring to that. or it could be way more deep than that. ami controls the food he eats even i think admitting once to putting her hair and other fluids in his food. drug him tie him down and does what ever she wants with him. this could be an indicator that ami remembers all the resets including the ones sensei doesn't, but pretends otherwise. even deeper still...we still dont know anything about maya... at all and if ami knew about their relationship as indicated by baby finches... i wonder if she is referring to that and maya is related to them.
I also kind of think maya knows its ami at this point, but cant say anything or everything gets broken, so maya is outright lying to sensei and ayane about what is going on because if she tells them she is afraid she will have to start over, she is just hoping that sensei figures it out all on his own, maybe everything wont get reset again.
those are just guesses though
I think it's an interesting idea that Maya might be related to Ami and Akira.
Some people think it's Sana, because her mother seems to have had an relationship with her (Sara's) teacher back then and people think it was Nozomu.
But since we still don't know where Maya comes from it's possible that Nozomu was her father.
Would raise the question what happened to her mother though or who she was.

Relating to the good uncle what was it? sauna scene?:
If incest would mean Sana, why would Ami come up with that idea?
Akira, as far as we know (besides prior cycles) never went to town with her yet.
Who could Ami suspect at all?
As i see it there's one person, she even denies the idea of, she ever even got tutored by Akira.

Till now i thought that in the scene where Ami goes super yandere mode and denies that Akira ever tutored Maya and Noriko, was because she was in denial that other people were able to help Akira out of his depression besides her.
But maybe there's more.
Maybe she supsected or found out that Akira and Maya had a physical relationship and then found out they are even related.

But in the end i'll put this more in the less likely but possible section of theories.

• Thinking Face

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Wait, this might be a trip and a half, but what if the seasons(and gods) are linked to Sensei's "feelings", so the summer is hornyness, winter is indifference, rain(probably autumm) is concern and then spring would be love, rain is starting to show up more because he is caring more about the girls, and then that is why in Io's event "1999 PC Classic, Rollercoaster Tycoon" he is smelling spring, and asks himself "how can I remember a season that doesn't exist", because he once loved Sekai and after the accident he "forgot" about it.

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
Some people think it's Sana, because her mother seems to have had an relationship with her (Sara's) teacher back then and people think it was Nozomu.
But since we still don't know where Maya comes from it's possible that Nozomu was her father.

Akira, as far as we know (besides prior cycles) never went to town with her yet.
As i see it there's one person, she even denies the idea of, she ever even got tutored by Akira.

Till now i thought that in the scene where Ami goes super yandere mode and denies that Akira ever tutored Maya and Noriko, was because she was in denial that other people were able to help Akira out of his depression besides her.
But maybe there's more.
Maybe she supsected or found out that Akira and Maya had a physical relationship and then found out they are even related.

But in the end i'll put this more in the less likely but possible section of theories.
Incest < Preserving the royal bloodline
SPOILER_AmiSpray.gif

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Based on some Internet reading, there used to be a feeling that marriage was a fusion of the two families, but that practice has dwindled in recent decades.

The only time this is truly the case is the practice of Mukoyoshi -- where a family will legally adopt a son-in-law. This is usually only done by families that own a business, but have no sons of their own, and it's done so that the family business can be passed down to a male heir. Since Nozomu and Sekai were both teachers, it's unlikely that this was the case.
thanks, never was confident on that info, but I've read from people that were.

But maybe there's more.

yeah, I kind of thought that possibly maya is sensei's actual daughter from with sekai, or maya might be nozumu's actual daughter, essentially ami and maya are sisters, maybe half, maybe full (doubt it, i dont like the eye color theory but am willing to throw it a bone)

as for the sauna event (the one where ami and sensei are in the sauna at the beach), sensei hasnt done anything to sana really yet so why would it be a reference to that , not to mention ami doesnt yet know of sensei's intentions regarding her. so when ami kind of drops the notion sensei has already committed incest despite never touching ami up to that point, it means sensei has done incest with someone else in the cast that ami DOES know about, it is roughly implied that the only other person she knows of that might fit that bill is Maya because of the happy event 'baby finches'. unless you think ayane is related to them (how) and the 'ami killed them because she found out' theory is correct.
the other option is that ami recalls a past reset we do not where she drugged sensei and had her way with him or something else, this was going on for much longer than current sensei can remember.

edit:
I also still think sana is his brothers daughter too... the guy got around... honestly wondered if chika's dad might be him too, but chinami seems way to young for that to be possible based on the loose timeline we have of his death and no situational or circumstantial evidence for it

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I also still think sana is his brothers daughter too... the guy got around... honestly wondered if chika's dad might be him too, but chinami seems way to young for that to be possible based on the loose timeline we have of his death and no situational or circumstantial evidence for it
She's 9 isn't she? Akira is 32(31?) and the car crash was when he was 23(right?) so it's actually possible and if Chiaka didn't know he died she might've just assumed he left her without a word (hence, what an asshole)... it could fit couldn't it?

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
She's 9 isn't she? Akira is 32(31?) and the car crash was when he was 23(right?) so it's actually possible and if Chiaka didn't know he died she might've just assumed he left her without a word (hence, what an asshole)... it could fit couldn't it?
huh.. i thought the crash happened when he was like 16

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Well i'm just repeating what was said here but if he was 16... wouldn't Ami have been like a baby or toddler or something? How did she take care of him?
huh... what made him flee niki and them as a teenager then for noriko to find him later in his 20s to be her tutor?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes