Jedix

Jan 12, 2020
I'm curious, and I don't know if anyone else has pondered this, but what do you all think would happen if Akira actually did introduce Niki to Chika? Just how explosive would it be?

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
huh... what made him flee niki and them as a teenager then for noriko to find him later in his 20s to be her tutor?
Based off what I can remember:

Sensei didn't ghost and dump Niki until after the car accident when he lost Sekai and was presumably 23 (hence all the 23's that tend to show up and there being 23 layers of hell.), This was after dating Niki for 5 years, so when he was presumably in college she was in highschool (hence her mentioning no one believing she was dating an older guy). After the accident, he took in Ami, and Niki fell into depression, let her parents know Sensei was tutoring, then they set up Noriko to be tutored by him. This is also when he tutors Maya. He's a tutor until he's around 28 or 29/almost 3 years before the game starts, then he disappears completely from the Nakayama's, for unexplained reasons, moves with Ami, and becomes an actual Teacher. Then comes the space war, him teaching the class, Yumi detentions, and the timeloop/gods stuff apparently.

In other words, his first disappearance was more of a "not coming around anymore after a tragedy" thing. They still had contact with him. It wasn't until almost 3 years before the game starts that he disappears on Noriko completely, which she thinks was because of Maya.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I'm curious, and I don't know if anyone else has pondered this, but what do you all think would happen if Akira actually did introduce Niki to Chika? Just how explosive would it be?
It's an event we're all looking forward to.

FireCazador

May 22, 2020
The missing element in this game that I found in VN games is the unreplayable choices/dialogue. Well considering how hard it is to understand and it basically flashes disturbing images at you, it probably doesn't need it. But wouldn't it be cool to implement that at the endgame? It basically locks all of the choice you made and then once you arrive at some point, you can no longer access your other saves until the ending. (Although it's actually a chore to code lol)

Kinda like Nier Replicant remake, it erases your saves and then it would be recovered once you unlock the true ending.
Personally i dont like that kind of mechanic, i usually like to try choices and see what kind of conversations they have (usually im sure which option select before trying) and also there are some choices that lead to miss events, as someone who want to see them all, making the unsaving mechanic would piss me off

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Honestly, I'm not sure Chika would be able to accept it. I wouldn't be surprised if she thinks the Real Niki is just a lookalike that Sensei is getting scammed by.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dantarium

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Based off what I can remember:

Sensei didn't ghost and dump Niki until after the car accident when he lost Sekai and was presumably 23 (hence all the 23's that tend to show up and there being 23 layers of hell.),
I did not think muck of the plethora of 23s. I'm used to seeing them in association with Discordianism.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I did not think muck of the plethora of 23s. I'm used to seeing them in association with Discordianism.
That might actually be the reason the game gives it significance. Same with dating Niki for 5 years. 5 and 23 have significance in Discordianism, a religion just like any other. Might explain why requirements for events tend to increase in increments of 5, in the game as well. One event requires 0 affection, the next requires 5, the next 10, etc. The law of fives.

Then again could just be a coincidence.

Reactions: Dragon59

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
That might actually be the reason the game gives it significance. Same with dating Niki for 5 years. 5 and 23 have significance in Discordianism, a religion just like any other. Might explain why requirements for events tend to increase in increments of 5, in the game as well. One event requires 0 affection, the next requires 5, the next 10, etc. The law of fives.

Then again could just be a coincidence.
Given how much discord is in this game, it is very likely. Definitely a non-zero probability.

Reactions: DeSkel15

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
wasnt there a time when niki showed up at the beach with noriko and she met her there.
but yeah i made my thoughts clear on what is going to happen to chika when she finally gets a real convo with her
woof woof she becomes a bottom bitch of the harem route thinking sensei is a sex god

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
If he did, then it would destroy Chika's idolism to Niki, but not in the way that you think. Idols express this kind of image that would seem to be innocent and flawless in every way and chika is hardcore fan as we know.

Those kind of fans usually run idol fan groups and was updated with the latest paparazzi. Btw, "Chika" is a word in Filipino which roughly translates to gossip. Could you imagine how a normal fan would react when they learn about Niki's real age? It can literally destroy her career. It's either Chika would keep her mouth shut, or blackmail her idol (which would less likely to happen).

So in short, there can be two outcomes: Chika would accept the fact that Niki was just like any other woman and maintain her relationship with Sensei. Second, she'd feel betrayed and would partially push the blame on Sensei. But as we know, Sensei already established a solid relationship with her family so the first outcome would likely happen
unless... tree3.png

farzeen14

Jan 29, 2022
btw does anyone know how to play the events, The Lucky Few (Tsubasa) and A Brutal, Violent Creaming (Maya)? I have completed every requirement except for the Noriko event which shows missed in my save. thanks

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
btw does anyone know how to play the events, The Lucky Few (Tsubasa) and A Brutal, Violent Creaming (Maya)? I have completed every requirement except for the Noriko event which shows missed in my save. thanks
Call Tsubasa in the afternoon if you have finished most of her and Chika’s event, not sure how much love points you need.

Maya’s event auto plays on a Wednesday after everything else is done.

If you missed Noriko’s event only because you didn’t correctly summon the old ones and not because you’re a good uncle, invite her again to retry

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
So, considering the fact that the last update was a bit of a maze to navigate, I'll be notating the order that events get checked off on the progress tracker, in the hopes that makes navigating the next update a little easier, as I'm %80 positive he writes the events in the same order they are meant to be seen in-game.

All four Makoto events
All four Nodoka events
First Main event
All three Rika events
All four Touka events
First Kaori event
2nd Main event
Second Kaori Event
First two Ami events
Third Kaori event
Third Ami event
Last Main event

Unaccounted for: last Ami event, last Main event

Will update as the tracker gets updated, provided I remember to check (do not be surprised if I flake)

Last edited:

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
I realised why Ami might be aware of the reset stuff: during beachmas she tells that she has a secret journal somewhere in the house, and the physical things like items made by Io do persist through resets. So even if she loses her memory, like everyone else, she will be able to remember a lot of forbidden knowledge by writing it down in a diary

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I realised why Ami might be aware of the reset stuff: during beachmas she tells that she has a secret journal somewhere in the house, and the physical things like items made by Io do persist through resets. So even if she loses her memory, like everyone else, she will be able to remember a lot of forbidden knowledge by writing it down in a diary
True, we also know that there is a Student Guide for Sensei made by Maya that persists through resets, and the scarfs Akira bought for Maya and Ami.

Reactions: Kitty Hawk

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Hey all, been a while - searched a few pages but couldn't find this info, what's the release schedule look like?

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes