k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Hey, in the first reset, to take control of things Akira uses the username USER2, therefore User2 is not the god of wirers but Akira.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

ian27

Mar 14, 2019
I just reviewed some of the previous events, checking characters with the highest RAS member possibility, and got some questions about Yasu.

Does anyone knows if Yasu knows about timeskips or reset stuff?(her lines are too long and hard to understand) And if so, would Yasu be added to rooftop later? She seemed to be understanding apocalypse talks so just wondering(sorry if it's already discussed :l)

Kawaiikaze

May 20, 2022
Hey, in the first reset, to take control of things Akira uses the username USER2, therefore User2 is not the god of wirers but Akira.
Not really, the god of wires is just mostly "useless" by himself, so Akira has to collect the pieces before it can actually do something.
We get a lot more confirmations that Tsu's father is USER2 as the story goes on

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Didnt Yasu (or whoever was controlling her) turned day into night at some point right in front of Sensei?

Kawaiikaze

May 20, 2022
I just reviewed some of the previous events, checking characters with the highest RAS member possibility, and got some questions about Yasu.

Does anyone knows if Yasu knows about timeskips or reset stuff?(her lines are too long and hard to understand) And if so, would Yasu be added to rooftop later? She seemed to be understanding apocalypse talks so just wondering(sorry if it's already discussed :l)
Yasu is weird and cryptic as fuck, but if Glossosalia is anything to go by it doesnt really seem like she understands everything, at least yet, even more since her god clearly shows that he doesnt tell her things she doesnt need to know during the possession

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021

Despite being the king of the dunce table, i can actually answer this, the problem with Yasu is she's more or less just a parrot repeating the shit HOPE says to her, she specifically and regularly practices just being a vessel for him and half the time she acts like she knows what's going on, she snaps out of it acting like she was entirely blacked out. If you strip all the nonsense stuff away, what Yasu actually knows is barely more than any of the other non-rooftop girls.

hoody1454

Sep 26, 2018
but if the god of wires is the one responsible for the resets then in order to reset you would need to log in as him, though it's weird that you'd need sensei's password to log in as him.
and something I've sort of forgotten is that in there is nothing, user 3's connection is rejected (instead of invalid) and user 4 is reserved. so if user 1 is nozumu, user 2 is wires, is pareidolia user 3 and who is (or I guess going to be) user 4?
I think there's more of an argument of sensei being user 4 than user 2 (if he's a user at all), but since all the users are gods does this mean sensei is or is going to be a god? this makes sense if you consider what barglenarglezous was saying earlier about gods, he's pretty much become (or is going to be) the god of all the main girls and most if not all of the side girls.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
less likely Himawari
After her last appearance it's pretty clear she's pretty much stuck in limbo and at the whims of the gods, her being user4 isn't just unlikely, it'd be comically ridiculous if she was, given how utterly powerless she is.

Reactions: rianzz

Kawaiikaze

May 20, 2022
After her last appearance it's pretty clear she's pretty much stuck in limbo and at the whims of the gods, her being user4 isn't just unlikely, it'd be comically ridiculous if she was, given how utterly powerless she is.
the idea of ayane finding out her daughter is a literal goddes amuses me lol, and since Himawari is able to play other characters they could really cook something

• Thinking Face

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
the idea of ayane finding out her daughter is a literal goddes amuses me lol, and since Himawari is able to play other characters they could really cook something
I still wonder how that might actually go down, see, the current Ayane wasn't the pregnant one, i mean, she is and she isn't, Himawari is her daughter but also kind of not, if we're our memories and experiences than the current version of Ayane has not been pregnant, that Ayane is gone, will she connect with Himawari? Will Himawari connect with her? Imagine if the life you're living right now was started a moment ago, reset back from a year from now where you had a daughter and then that daughter from an alternate future timeline, aged up to an adult, popped in to say hi... "hi, i'm your daughter from an alternate future from your perspective", like, are you going to instantly take it all on board or is she going to feel like some alien foreign person? Even if you did manage to connect with her on some level, do you think she'll ever feel like your daughter? Your daughter? Or is the best you'd manage is to treat her as the daughter of no longer extant alternate version of yourself?

Thing is too, can we meet her before the point where she's supposed to have gotten pregnant by having really high Ayane affection in some scene, implying she's actually from an Ayane pregnancy even further back in the timeloops? And if instead she is the most recent pregnant Ayane's then how come she appears as an adult or near to it?

Questions, questions, questions...

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Did anyone try to decode the ip address? It might have a clue.
User2 has to be Akira or the password would be different, and since the reset is in summer the wire god wouldn't have enough power to interfere. I think User 3 is the wire god that is why it's connection is rejected, it's indifferent to Akira's request.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Did anyone try to decode the ip address? It might have a clue.
User2 has to be Akira or the password would be different, and since the reset is in summer the wire god wouldn't have enough power to interfere. I think User 3 is the wire god that is why it's connection is rejected, it's indifferent to Akira's request.
It's the second reset not the first one (the one that jumped straight to a snowy winter) where you get to let USER2 assume control; it asked for your system pwd to make sure you want to do this (you're choosing who you're willing to relinquish control to), so I remain conservative about USER2 = Akira.

TBH there are many occasions where USER2 presence can be seen as an expression of "Sensei trying to get a hold of himself" in a broad and roundabout aspect, like USER2 trying to connect and talk to Sensei is how he talked to himself and regains footing or something.

Miku's One. Two. Three., They're Just Lights (btw this one showed that USER2 doesn't have what's necessary to initiate a reset, at least at the given time), The Room with Clocks, Word of the Day, Trinity Pt3, even Molly's Lavender's Garden sorta counts(?) despite getting wired a shit ton of affection points out of Narnia
(forgive me if some of the events are not correct or I missed some USER2 sightings)

But one scene I couldn't give USER2 = Akira a pass is The Scary Room, where USER2 pranked Maya with a factory reset; not saying other USERS have a sound reason to pull this level of evil prank, but definitely not a reason for Akira.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
i mostly hang out in the library section of the discord cuz the bots are fun, and its nice to hear wild theories there. it is kinda crazy that they have no puzzle help even in the subscriber section, but the number of people looking for help with noriko's invite questions had me dying laughing too

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Thing is too, can we meet her before the point where she's supposed to have gotten pregnant by having really high Ayane affection in some scene, implying she's actually from an Ayane pregnancy even further back in the timeloops? And if instead she is the most recent pregnant Ayane's then how come she appears as an adult or near to it?

Questions, questions, questions...
We can meet her in the first happy scene now. I don't even think her presence in that scene is optional.

She's a paradox at this point, someone who shouldn't exist, but does, and I think it's that paradox that gives her power.

• Thinking Face

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
But one scene I couldn't give USER2 = Akira a pass is The Scary Room, where USER2 pranked Maya with a factory reset; not saying other USERS have a sound reason to pull this level of evil prank, but definitely not a reason for Akira.
I think that "User2" may have actually been User1 pretending to be User2 in order to scare Maya. I don't think it's been confirmed that other users especially 1 can't pretend to be others.

User1/Nozomu/Sekai also seems to hate Maya, so I can see it going out of it's way just to scare her.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes