Kawaiikaze

May 20, 2022
I still wonder how that might actually go down, see, the current Ayane wasn't the pregnant one, i mean, she is and she isn't, Himawari is her daughter but also kind of not, if we're our memories and experiences than the current version of Ayane has not been pregnant, that Ayane is gone, will she connect with Himawari? Will Himawari connect with her? Imagine if the life you're living right now was started a moment ago, reset back from a year from now where you had a daughter and then that daughter from an alternate future timeline, aged up to an adult, popped in to say hi... "hi, i'm your daughter from an alternate future from your perspective", like, are you going to instantly take it all on board or is she going to feel like some alien foreign person? Even if you did manage to connect with her on some level, do you think she'll ever feel like your daughter? Your daughter? Or is the best you'd manage is to treat her as the daughter of no longer extant alternate version of yourself?

Thing is too, can we meet her before the point where she's supposed to have gotten pregnant by having really high Ayane affection in some scene, implying she's actually from an Ayane pregnancy even further back in the timeloops? And if instead she is the most recent pregnant Ayane's then how come she appears as an adult or near to it?

Questions, questions, questions...
Tbh ayane has been taking all the reset related things like a champ, so I think she would take it in a very Ayane way, Himawari would receive way too much love. It's impressive how much she grew from pretty much one-sided unconditional love of Sensei, to the point where she is rn, it is not absurd to say that she's the most well written character in the entire game.
Also Daisy existed before we ever impregnated Ayane, like it is safe to say that she's the narrator at the start of the game, and yea there is also a secret event with her during the group study thing I think? If you set ayane's affection to 5000.
But yea if you go down the alternate characters route the rabbit hole gets way too deep, I'd like to believe that in the end they stay the same person and their memories as just as real as what we have seen in game which seems to be what we've been going to lately with all Tsuneyo related things.
Also, isn't it heavily implied that Maya also got reseted and this isn't the "original" one?

Kawaiikaze

May 20, 2022
I think that "User2" may have actually been User1 pretending to be User2 in order to scare Maya. I don't think it's been confirmed that other users especially 1 can't pretend to be others.

User1/Nozomu/Sekai also seems to hate Maya, so I can see it going out of it's way just to scare her.
Angels really seem to Nozomu's thing as well, hell the God of Wires can barely keep his ramen afloat and has a pretty shit connection, if he really had angels couldn't he fix that up before going scare some normal teenage girl?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I think that "User2" may have actually been User1 pretending to be User2 in order to scare Maya. I don't think it's been confirmed that other users especially 1 can't pretend to be others.

User1/Nozomu/Sekai also seems to hate Maya, so I can see it going out of it's way just to scare her.
With the revelation that Ami likely knows a lot more than she's let on, we have to open the door to the idea that "USER2" in that scene was AMI fucking with Maya.

Kawaiikaze

May 20, 2022
I dunno what everyone else does, but i gotta really squeeze the brain juice out to not appear as a complete retard half the time, the other half is me just being an idiot thinking i'll be funny if i say random shit like 'Sensei has a very large penis'.
As a non native speaker this is pain, I probably spend as much time proofreading to make sure everything is coeherent as I do writing.
Which is funny since I live translate and dub this shit every other day

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Aight a little theorizing for USER4's identity (currently rooting for NaO/ima/今/creepy Ami, or Sekai)

During Ami's second visit to the grave (Outcry of the Hunted Hare to Somnambula), we see Sekai lurking around Ami, then Ami proceeds to blackout when reading Sekai's poem on phone, and goes full apeshit on the bus.

In Somnambula there is a scene where USER1 has trouble connecting (don't remember if there are other instances). According to the text Ami seemed to undergo some transformation as well (tongue oozing out of every pore), but then the process retracked and a thousand eyes opened (something I view as USER1 finally taking back control; the login attempt log is gone as well)

Considering this happens after Ami going over Sekai-related stuff and acting all NaO/ima/今 like on the bus, maybe one of the two entities is something equivalent to a USER that snatches control from USER1 briefly just to say encrypted shit, and the current opening spot is USER4 (it doesn't look like it's something from USER2 or USER3; idk, this event is confusing af).

Also, after looking up what somnambula means, I am quite disappointed to see a bunch of my little pony shit popping up

Edit: Ha! massive misspelling! Thanks Bingoogus (y)

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Aight a little theorizing for USER4's identity (currently rooting for NaO/ima/今/creepy Ami, or Sekai)

During Ami's second visit to the grave (Outcry of the Hunted Hare to Somnamubla), we see Sekai lurking around Ami, then Ami proceeds to blackout when reading Sekai's poem on phone, and goes full apeshit on the bus.

In Somnamubla there is a scene where USER1 has trouble connecting (don't remember if there are other instances). According to the text Ami seemed to undergo some transformation as well (tongue oozing out of every pore), but then the process retracked and a thousand eyes opened (something I view as USER1 finally taking back control; the login attempt log is gone as well)

Considering this happens after Ami going over Sekai-related stuff and acting all NaO/ima/今 like on the bus, maybe one of the two entities is something equivalent to a USER that snatches control from USER1 briefly just to say encrypted shit, and the current opening spot is USER4 (it doesn't look like it's something from USER2 or USER3; idk, this event is confusing af).

Also, after looking up what somnamubla means, I am quite disappointed to see a bunch of my little pony shit popping up
Not relevant to any of the content in your post but i do find it amusing you managed to misspell somnambula wrong the exact same way every time. Also, it just means sleepwalking.

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
As a non native speaker this is pain, I probably spend as much time proofreading to make sure everything is coeherent as I do writing.
Which is funny since I live translate and dub this shit every other day
Yeah, I feel you. I actually taught English to Chinese students with my other cousin who also passed the preliminary interview, but I rarely use Big Words cause it's such a chore explaining it to non-native speakers one by one.

I mostly just translate and teach how to form simple sentences and then use them in an actual conversation. I don't have the skill to write tho, my vocabulary is like ape shiet

Kawaiikaze

May 20, 2022
Yeah, I feel you. I actually taught English to Chinese students with my other cousin who also passed the preliminary interview, but I rarely use Big Words cause it's such a chore explaining it to non-native speakers one by one.

I mostly just translate and teach how to form simple sentences and then use them in an actual conversation. I don't have the skill to write tho, my vocabulary is like ape shiet
I can imagine that teaching a language to someone who never had any experience with it could be a pain.
I just learn it all by myself by throwing my head at a wall of text or listening to something until I could properly understand words and shit, so while I can both hear and read perfectly, sometimes even speak, I've no sense of grammar to save my life

FireCazador

May 22, 2020
Im curious what are you callin NaO. I saw calling that to Ami or some version of Ami but why are you calling her that? (and what exactly are you talking about)

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Angels really seem to Nozomu's thing as well, hell the God of Wires can barely keep his ramen afloat and has a pretty shit connection, if he really had angels couldn't he fix that up before going scare some normal teenage girl?
Yeah, I'm pretty sure Angels are just User1/Nozomu's thing. Same with most of the weird stuff that shows up. Birds, resets, glitches, and trees on the other hand, seem to be related to the god of wires.

With the revelation that Ami likely knows a lot more than she's let on, we have to open the door to the idea that "USER2" in that scene was AMI fucking with Maya.
Possibly, but I doubt that it's something Ami would come up with, and it didn't seem like Ami had seen Maya as a threat yet. I do think that Angel Sekai has been trying to influence Ami though, and she may have caused Ami to do this without her being aware. Possessing and using people seems to be something Sekai likes to do.

FireCazador

May 22, 2020
but NaO/ima/今 is the ami with weird eyes, she shows up during the lottery happy event at the pool
I remember now, i didnt remember that part. Thx

Im rewatching that event, wouldn't this mean that she is the responsible of people reset like Makoto?
1684456465409.png

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
What is everyone's opinion of Nao?

Nao is apparently Sensei's "guardian angel"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The cataloger of what Sensei felt and will feel, seems to decide Sensei's destiny being the xoanon "the one who holds the strings", and may actually be the one that informs Pareidolia the concerned third god, when to get involved. It also seems to be able to take any form, but prefers an abnormal eyed Ami as it's form.

It also doesn't seem to like Maya if the figure drowning a Maya is it's doing.

It does however not wish to "use" Sensei:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think Nao is something beyond the gods, and could very well be a primordial. It also exists within the Wishing Well aka The Library, which seems to be something that's come up quite a bit.

I also recall the Mayas being implied to want to keep Sensei away from a "Whale" which may have been referring to the Wishing Well.

Last edited:

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
I still wonder how that might actually go down, see, the current Ayane wasn't the pregnant one, i mean, she is and she isn't, Himawari is her daughter but also kind of not, if we're our memories and experiences than the current version of Ayane has not been pregnant, that Ayane is gone, will she connect with Himawari? Will Himawari connect with her? Imagine if the life you're living right now was started a moment ago, reset back from a year from now where you had a daughter and then that daughter from an alternate future timeline, aged up to an adult, popped in to say hi... "hi, i'm your daughter from an alternate future from your perspective", like, are you going to instantly take it all on board or is she going to feel like some alien foreign person? Even if you did manage to connect with her on some level, do you think she'll ever feel like your daughter? Your daughter? Or is the best you'd manage is to treat her as the daughter of no longer extant alternate version of yourself?

Thing is too, can we meet her before the point where she's supposed to have gotten pregnant by having really high Ayane affection in some scene, implying she's actually from an Ayane pregnancy even further back in the timeloops? And if instead she is the most recent pregnant Ayane's then how come she appears as an adult or near to it?

Questions, questions, questions...
the current Ayane -is- the one who was pregnant back in.. reset 3? The latest quiz where Himawari was taking her spot she straight up said "I remember I was pregnant, but I pretend I don't because it makes it hurt less" or something along those lines. Granted Himawari could be lying to us, but what purpose would she have to do that currently?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Not really, the god of wires is just mostly "useless" by himself, so Akira has to collect the pieces before it can actually do something.
We get a lot more confirmations that Tsu's father is USER2 as the story goes on
i dont even know where this has even come from, there is a connection from what I saw, but its the same level of connection to saying Ami is the god of wires because of visual/auditory cues. it seems like wild guessing
someone help me understand why people can say these kind of things with such 'certainty'
what actual connection do we have for Tsu dad being the god of wires?
Tbh ayane has been taking all the reset related things like a champ, so I think she would take it in a very Ayane way, Himawari would receive way too much love. It's impressive how much she grew from pretty much one-sided unconditional love of Sensei, to the point where she is rn, it is not absurd to say that she's the most well written character in the entire game.
Also Daisy existed before we ever impregnated Ayane, like it is safe to say that she's the narrator at the start of the game, and yea there is also a secret event with her during the group study thing I think? If you set ayane's affection to 5000.
But yea if you go down the alternate characters route the rabbit hole gets way too deep, I'd like to believe that in the end they stay the same person and their memories as just as real as what we have seen in game which seems to be what we've been going to lately with all Tsuneyo related things.
Also, isn't it heavily implied that Maya also got reseted and this isn't the "original" one?
she is visibly mentally cracking, though i guess some people might claim its because she didnt get down and dirty for a whole reset, but the faces she pulls everytime something new or mentally crushing is dropped on her screams she is like 2 pokes and a giggle away from just snapping on sensei or maya which is why she wants to bring ami in is my guess (ami and ayanes friendship looks more natural than maya's and her's).
thank you, my thoughts exactly.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: LuisD and Bingoogus

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
View attachment 2632916
Ah ha! Take your seat at my super special table my friend :D
bah I sit at this table plenty my friend
(mainly for all the BS regarding angels and gods because almost all of it sounds like conjecture/projection/disinformation. Like there are times I feel like that crap is so far off target one of selebus's admins was told to make it up and then enforce the red herring view point in the discord till it gets accepted so selebus can do a fake "got 'em" reaction. This just spills over into this thread)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes