Zoulu

Jun 24, 2018
Hey so the last time I played this game a couple of years back it was at 0.17 and I had to stop because it got...heavy, it's now on 0.30 which is a huge load of updates, I was wondering if it was save game compatible or if a hints system has been added because i did lot in the 0.17 save and it would suck if I had to start over.

EDIT: Never mind, it seems i can just transfer my save. With that said, this dev must be prolific, this is a dialogue heavy game, I wonder how he does it. And I still dont know whats going on apart from men and that one student showing up in my dreams

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Hey so the last time I played this game a couple of years back it was at 0.17 and I had to stop because it got...heavy, it's now on 0.30 which is a huge load of updates, I was wondering if it was save game compatible or if a hints system has been added because i did lot in the 0.17 save and it would suck if I had to start over.

EDIT: Never mind, it seems i can just transfer my save. With that said, this dev must be prolific, this is a dialogue heavy game, I wonder how he does it. And I still dont know whats going on apart from men and that one student showing up in my dreams
there is a guide mod on page one that helps, if you use it, it has to be added to every following download or you need to patch the same game each time with it in the game fodler or your save wont work. be careful with the care package downloads as the Dev has put malicious code in his game, if you get some random error involving the side character osako it is a bug regarding that malicious code and there is a patch on page one,if you get stuck on any of the questions in the happy events there is a thing on page one.
also dont forget about page one, its very important to the story.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
After replaying recent Molly events, man I gotta say she looked EXTRA ILLICIT in this costume :censored:

I normally give zero fuck on character ages since they're fictional (unless it's wizard age then pls don't), but this Molly just emanates the word ILLEGAL all over the place in full force

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
someone help me understand why people can say these kind of things with such 'certainty'
what actual connection do we have for Tsu dad being the god of wires?
Ooooooh, that abbreviation is dangerous when we have TSUneyo and TSUkasa. Tsuneyo's father being the god of wires is a popular theor, but Tsukasa's father being the god of wires is out of left field.

The theory gained a lot of traction when Akira and Yuki tried to go upstairs and check in on him during that one power outage and things started to get real weird. Since the god of wires can manipulate people's perception, it's assumed he was trying to keep Akira away from him.

There's also the whole "as someone on life support he's covered in wires" which might be a little too on-the-nose. But he's the closest thing we have to a physical avatar for the wire god.

Unless we, the player, are the wire god, but that just gets weird. There's a little basis for it (when describing the Wire God, the narrator does say "just like you!"), but I think that justification is thin.

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
After replaying recent Molly events, man I gotta say she looked EXTRA ILLICIT in this costume :censored:

I normally give zero fuck on character ages since they're fictional (unless it's wizard age then pls don't), but this Molly just emanates the word ILLEGAL all over the place in full force
I mean, wasnt that her intent? to turn the temptation up to 12?
But yeah.. doesnt help that she was wearing a.... Blue archive i think?

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

The only thing she's missing is a giant lollipop prop, then Sensei would have bent to her will.

rianzz

Jan 19, 2022

man that's true, if I didn't know the character I'd say she's a wizard age

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Ooooooh, that abbreviation is dangerous when we have TSUneyo and TSUkasa. Tsuneyo's father being the god of wires is a popular theor, but Tsukasa's father being the god of wires is out of left field.

The theory gained a lot of traction when Akira and Yuki tried to go upstairs and check in on him during that one power outage and things started to get real weird. Since the god of wires can manipulate people's perception, it's assumed he was trying to keep Akira away from him.

There's also the whole "as someone on life support he's covered in wires" which might be a little too on-the-nose. But he's the closest thing we have to a physical avatar for the wire god.

Unless we, the player, are the wire god, but that just gets weird. There's a little basis for it (when describing the Wire God, the narrator does say "just like you!"), but I think that justification is thin.
Like i thought. No real evidence. Same level of evidence he is the wire God as if saying ami is the wire God because of her shadow in the sauna scene and everything the wire God does seems to heavily benefit ami over the other girls. Mainly conjecture, and situational assumptions.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I would think Sensei bending Molly would be more likely but each to their own I suppose.
Well... based off how Sekai, Niki, Ami, and Maya tend to treat Sensei, he might actually be into Femdom, or at least Sekai may have trained him to be receptive to it. Makoto even managed to rape him to completion, and Nodoka definitely seemed to have her way with him.

Molly also has a history of being forceful. So, who knows, Molly might actually be the one bending Sensei over in the future and choosing Sensei's lust name to be Rin.

Kawaiikaze

May 20, 2022
I mean, wasnt that her intent? to turn the temptation up to 12?
But yeah.. doesnt help that she was wearing a.... Blue archive i think?
Yea, Koharu Shimoe from Blue Archive, a character known to have a mind way too lewd for its own good and misinterpret everything in the worst or best? way possible, which really combines with how much Molly was trying to rile sensei up during this
__koharu_blue_archive_drawn_by_ajifurai__991e99d6f6cbb71668c744015b8029eb.jpg

Reactions: Blue Guy

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Like i thought. No real evidence. Same level of evidence he is the wire God as if saying ami is the wire God because of her shadow in the sauna scene and everything the wire God does seems to heavily benefit ami over the other girls. Mainly conjecture, and situational assumptions.
I recommend checking out the first Happy Event:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A computer with the same smiley face that shows up on Tsuneyo's shirt later, appears in the first Happy event, along with a bowl of Ramen and a Sparrow/Noodles(?), and is rather blatantly "User2".

If it's not Tsuneyo's "father", then it's a huge plot twist at this point.

I'm not sure why Ami is even considered a possibility for User2, tbh. User4? Maybe. I can see a couple characters becoming User4.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Sensei has a very large penis.
That's what she said. And by she I mean most of his students, and their mothers, and their friends, and their sisters, and his brother's daughter, and probably his brother's wife, and that one married cafe owner with big boobs, and probably a couple birds and plants too.

• Haha
Reactions: LuisD and Bingoogus

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
That's what she said. And by she I mean most of his students, and their mothers, and their friends, and their sisters, and his brother's daughter, and probably his brother's wife, and that one married cafe owner with big boobs, and probably a couple birds and plants too.
Basically everyone but Yumi.

Reactions: Bingoogus
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes