Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
so I just got to the 5th reset event and I'm stuck at the part with what the most important dish served ate Tojo Ramen is... I've tried "tori shio" which is the answer I found when I looked it up, but it doesn't seem to work for me... anyone else having the same issue?
you forgot to add ramen to the end

thegeo

Aug 10, 2017
Does anyone know whats up with the game not showing in 'recent updates', how it shows as last update as being 3 years ago? Im currently up to date but would hate to miss an update and have to redownload everything

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Does anyone know whats up with the game not showing in 'recent updates', how it shows as last update as being 3 years ago? Im currently up to date but would hate to miss an update and have to redownload everything
Selly added hidden DRM to fuck people over, the admin team on this site said "fuck that, we ain't promoting your game no more if it puts our users at risk".

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
It's not like that's the first red flag that other adults just choose to ignore.

I also feel like it can't change much due to being missable, but with so many of Akira's secrets coming out I wonder how the bigger choices don't start shifting whole character arcs.
(Late reply, my bad).
True, but none of the others have straight up choked him out over a "red flag". I don't think Yuki would care if Yumi was sucking him off, however her life being at risk should be more notable to Yuki.

But yeah, it being missable likely means it won't matter too much. We'll just have to wait and see how things play out.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
So what is Sensei's penis length? like 7 or 8 inches?
Chika seems to believe it's bigger than her little sister... so..

Honestly, I have no idea, but I'd say around 8 inch or 20 cm. It seemed almost as long as Chika's forearm back in the detention event and I'd assume hers is around 9 inch or 23 cm.

For comparison, the average Jap male is around 13.5 cm or 5.3 inch.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
I went away for a while, what are these care packages? What did I miss?

***edit***

Okay so the care packages add something but they also add DRM...
It's not really worth it. Basically some extra non canon CG and commentary to understand some of the more disturbing scenes in LIL like the bluejay event and town with two halves.

But it's free in here, you can check it out.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Chika seems to believe it's bigger than her little sister... so..

Honestly, I have no idea, but I'd say around 8 inch or 20 cm. It seemed almost as long as Chika's forearm back in the detention event and I'd assume hers is around 9 inch or 23 cm.

For comparison, the average Jap male is around 13.5 cm or 5.3 inch.
Asian girls are notorious for being tight as hell so i'm surprised Akira doesn't cause every girl immense pain given he'd be overly well-endowed even for a westerner. Black guys have the biggest dicks on average and he'd be considered hung even for the average black dude... reminds me of that scene in full metal jacket with the prostitute.

Maybe the girls are just born stretchier in cum-on-me.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
oh wow... get back and this place exploded.

I recommend checking out the first Happy Event:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A computer with the same smiley face that shows up on Tsuneyo's shirt later, appears in the first Happy event, along with a bowl of Ramen and a Sparrow/Noodles(?), and is rather blatantly "User2".

If it's not Tsuneyo's "father", then it's a huge plot twist at this point.

I'm not sure why Ami is even considered a possibility for User2, tbh. User4? Maybe. I can see a couple characters becoming User4.
ok... its all conjecture that god of wires is tsuneyo's dad, let me spin my theory on it, which is also mainly conjecture... but i think its less...whimsical?
facts:
sensei tutored noriko and maya in a run down part of the downtown area
he tutored them in a hole in the wall he rented from someone
he has a freak out hallucinogenic event while climbing the stairs to the top of tojo ramen
these hallucinogenic events previous to this has always been linked to sensei remembering things he is not supposed to/wants to remember.
sensei was stopped/saved w/e you want to call it by the god of wires on his way up those steps.
theory:
thats the location where he tutored noriko and maya and he paid tsuneyo's dad for the little crap hole her dad now can't leave. and the god of wires stopped him to prevent him from remembering things. thats been my going theory for a while, feels more coherent to me and less... pretentious.
and I would like to add
sensei has a very LARGE penis

I have some more theories on tsuneyo dad and their relationship that spins off of this theory but i don't have any in game events to even back it up with a starting point yet. its more of a 'this would be really fucked up if true' and 'this is the worst possible scenario for tsuneyo's childhood'
this amounts to
first thought after thinking of this theory a long ass time ago "if the room sensei rented out was tsuneyo's dads room, where did he sleep?"
mind immediately jumped to... tsuneyo's room, with tsuneyo.
and my mind immediately jumped to what this game is about and how overwhelmingly sheltered tsuneyo is to the point of it being close to child abuse and why parents would raise children in such a way followed up with the thought "sensei is indirectly responsible for why tsuneyo is the way she is."

Oh shit, Yuki knows about Sensei's package, while Yumi likes to insult Sensei's package, and Yuki tends to be blunt and vulgar..

Yumi is probably going to want to know why her mother knows about her best friend's boyfriend's package..

That's going to be fun.
if she ever has a conversation about it, she doesnt seem to be the type to just bring it up unless someone else does first.
which i hope they do.

Yeah, and on top of that;
might come up, which.. well, I can't see Yumi handling that well on top of everything. I can even see Yuki casually asking Yumi if he ever blacked out on her, which, is yet another can of worms. Overall, it's a time bomb.

Albeit in retrospect considering it's missable, it probably won't have that big of an affect.
considering sara was into it... its technically consenual sex you cant remember... unless sensei wasn't into it then....

(Late reply, my bad).
True, but none of the others have straight up choked him out over a "red flag". I don't think Yuki would care if Yumi was sucking him off, however her life being at risk should be more notable to Yuki.

But yeah, it being missable likely means it won't matter too much. We'll just have to wait and see how things play out.
totally think the context of it would matter to yuki, she seems to be fine with anything as long as it is consensual but i think she would straight up murder and dispose of a body with extreme prejudice and accumulated skill from years of experience if she found out it was anything but that... thats why if she finds out what nodoka did, i legit think we might get a side story of sensei walking in on a crying and mentally broken yuki who admit she killed nodoka like 50 times and she kept coming back asking for it to hurt more. much like makotos 'suicide' attempts that never actually happened

so many posts and only yours felt like I had a good response to... thumbs up

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: LuisD and Bingoogus

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
oh wow... get back and this place exploded.

ok... its all conjecture that god of wires is tsunyo's dad, let me spin my theory on it, which is also mainly conjecture... but i think its less...whimsical?
facts:
sensei tutored noriko and maya in a run down part of the downtown area
he tutored them in a hole in the wall he rented from someone
he has a freak out hallucinogenic event while climbing the stairs to the top of tojo ramen
these hallucinogenic events previous to this has always been linked to sensei remembering things he is not supposed to/wants to remember.
sensei was stopped/saved w/e you want to call it by the god of wires on his way up those steps.
theory:
thats the location where he tutored noriko and maya and he paid tsunyo's dad for the little crap hole her dad now can't leave. and the god of wires stopped him to prevent him from remembering things. thats been my going theory for a while, feels more coherent to me and less... pretentious.
and I would like to add
sensei has a very LARGE penis
totally think the context of it would matter to yuki, she seems to be fine with anything as long as it is consensual but i think she would straight up murder and dispose of a body with extreme prejudice and accumulated skill from years of experience if she found out it was anything but that... thats why if she finds out what nodoka did, i legit think we might get a side story of sensei walking in on a crying and mentally broken yuki who admit she killed nodoka like 50 times and she kept coming back asking for it to hurt more. much like makotos 'suicide' attempts that never actually happened
I don't see a reason to think Yuki is this violent yet. She thought Akira was raping her boss to death and still tried to resolve things nonlethally after all. It might be different when her daughter's involved but we don't know yet.

• Thinking Face

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020

I don't see a reason to think Yuki is this violent yet. She thought Akira was raping her boss to death and still tried to resolve things nonlethally after all. It might be different when her daughter's involved but we don't know yet.
1.) hey the room is where sensei did all his tutoring, it also might not have been a ramen shop at that time. but I think mine fits better with the overall plot of the story so far.
2.)true enough, she kinda thought it was consenual and she held back slightly till she could find out otherwise, she came off as ready to kill him the moment sara said otherwise.

edit:
also I generally like my theory on tsuneyo's dad more because it is internally consistent with the plot and previous known events. it bothers me that some random nobody dying in a room sensei 'knows' nothing about and has no real connection to in his past is one of his personal gods just because he had a freak out on a set of stairs to this guys room. especially considering all the other gods take on persona's of people he has personally known from his past that have died and made huge impacts on his life and lifes outlook
The 2nd part to the theory also might explain tsuneyo's sense of humor and why she told Molly and sensei's joke
If she told someone one of the theoretically horrible things her father did to her and he went "she is a kid, she is just joking"... for her... telling a joke is the same thing as telling a truth that nobody wants to hear or believe.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
[Insert some joke connecting these two things.]
oh hey i also added a bit more to tsuneyo's theory i couldnt decide if to keep to myself or share and decided to add it, i know you are a junky
going to sleep will not respond for many more hours now

Last edited:
  • Haha

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Asian girls are notorious for being tight as hell so i'm surprised Akira doesn't cause every girl immense pain given he'd be overly well-endowed even for a westerner. Black guys have the biggest dicks on average and he'd be considered hung even for the average black dude... reminds me of that scene in full metal jacket with the prostitute.

Maybe the girls are just born stretchier in cum-on-me.
Oh, I'm sure he does cause most girls immense pain. It seems like the moms can take him without too much issue, meanwhile others like Kirin apparently cry quite a bit afterwards and nearly pass out during.

I wouldn't be surprised if some like Chika get off to the pain though, especially since she is considered medium in vaginal depth, but maximum in sexual compatibility.

• Thinking Face

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
Oh, I'm sure he does cause most girls immense pain. It seems like the moms can take him without too much issue, meanwhile others like Kirin apparently cry quite a bit afterwards and nearly pass out during.

I wouldn't be surprised if some like Chika get off to the pain though, especially since she is considered medium in vaginal depth, but maximum in sexual compatibility.
Noriko's definitely gonna like the pain lol
I've never (rarely?) seen sensei do tongue play before sex so it'd make sense that it'd be painful cause it lacks lubrication. Although he does finger the girls, like recently where Noriko's supposed to lose her virginity until Ami intervened.
Sara on the other hand, probably suffered much casualty from the forced anal he got from Sensei. God.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Noriko's definitely gonna like the pain lol
I've never (rarely?) seen sensei do tongue play before sex so it'd make sense that it'd be painful cause it lacks lubrication. Although he does finger the girls, like recently where Noriko's supposed to lose her virginity until Ami intervened.
Sara on the other hand, probably suffered much casualty from the forced anal he got from Sensei. God.
Yeah, Sara also being known to not be very experienced in Anal in the first place plus Sensei's size, well, I definitely wouldn't be surprised if she's a little damaged internally afterwards. I also sincerely hope Noriko will become Sensei's butt slut. Her masochistic teases and the whole oniichan stuff... If she's not into anal, who will be? Otoha?? Maybe Yasu? Religious ladies and anal do seem to go well together in my experience. Praise Be.

• Haha
Reactions: LuisD and Bingoogus
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes