DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
oh wow... get back and this place exploded.

ok... its all conjecture that god of wires is tsuneyo's dad, let me spin my theory on it, which is also mainly conjecture... but i think its less...whimsical?
facts:
sensei tutored noriko and maya in a run down part of the downtown area
he tutored them in a hole in the wall he rented from someone
he has a freak out hallucinogenic event while climbing the stairs to the top of tojo ramen
these hallucinogenic events previous to this has always been linked to sensei remembering things he is not supposed to/wants to remember.
sensei was stopped/saved w/e you want to call it by the god of wires on his way up those steps.
theory:
thats the location where he tutored noriko and maya and he paid tsuneyo's dad for the little crap hole her dad now can't leave. and the god of wires stopped him to prevent him from remembering things. thats been my going theory for a while, feels more coherent to me and less... pretentious.
and I would like to add
sensei has a very LARGE penis

I have some more theories on tsuneyo dad and their relationship that spins off of this theory but i don't have any in game events to even back it up with a starting point yet. its more of a 'this would be really fucked up if true' and 'this is the worst possible scenario for tsuneyo's childhood'
this amounts to
first thought after thinking of this theory a long ass time ago "if the room sensei rented out was tsuneyo's dads room, where did he sleep?"
mind immediately jumped to... tsuneyo's room, with tsuneyo.
and my mind immediately jumped to what this game is about and how overwhelmingly sheltered tsuneyo is to the point of it being close to child abuse and why parents would raise children in such a way followed up with the thought "sensei is indirectly responsible for why tsuneyo is the way she is."

if she ever has a conversation about it, she doesnt seem to be the type to just bring it up unless someone else does first.
which i hope they do.

considering sara was into it... its technically consenual sex you cant remember... unless sensei wasn't into it then....

totally think the context of it would matter to yuki, she seems to be fine with anything as long as it is consensual but i think she would straight up murder and dispose of a body with extreme prejudice and accumulated skill from years of experience if she found out it was anything but that... thats why if she finds out what nodoka did, i legit think we might get a side story of sensei walking in on a crying and mentally broken yuki who admit she killed nodoka like 50 times and she kept coming back asking for it to hurt more. much like makotos 'suicide' attempts that never actually happened

so many posts and only yours felt like I had a good response to... thumbs up
Tsuneyo dad theory: personally I think the theory goes a little bit deeper to the point that Tsuneyo is more like the god of wire's Jesus or reincarnation, but that's definitely lacking. Anyway, if the ramen shop is related to Sensei's old apartment then I think the Nakayama's would have noted that or maybe even Ami considering she remembers he moved. I'm under the impression the gow has no personal stake in Sensei remembering the past, merely seeing his depression as some form of virus, and it's mostly Noz that doesn't want Sensei to remember his past, so that he's easier to use against the gow, and of course Sensei himself doesn't seem to want to know much. It also seems more like it's the darkness or reminder of it that is what causes Sensei to trip, not just the stairs. The stairs seems more like the gow's failsafe in order to protect itself, like Sensei was facing a firewall in the form of stairs. I do wonder if Tsuneyo may have been tutored by Sensei at some point though. She could be the girl with different hair that Ami brings up and Tsuneyo liking Ami's legs in particular might be hinting at some connection. I do think Ami would bring up the skin color, but who knows.

Yuki theory: definitely hoping someone brings it up, and yeah I do see Yuki responding with it more than bringing it up. As for Sara being into it, I don't think she was at all. It was more like she simply didn't hold it against him as she knows he wasn't himself. Sensei also seemed to confirm to Yuki that he wasn't himself and was glad she stopped him, so he wasn't into it either.

Yuki actually killing someone seems like something she'd do on accident more than on purpose. I also don't think she'd care too much about what Nodoka did. Maybe seeing Yumi more as a pussy for letting it get to her. Yuki isn't exactly mother of the year.

Thumbs up to you too, always good to see another pov.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LuisD and Bingoogus

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
first thought after thinking of this theory a long ass time ago "if the room sensei rented out was tsuneyo's dads room, where did he sleep?"
mind immediately jumped to... tsuneyo's room, with tsuneyo.
and my mind immediately jumped to what this game is about and how overwhelmingly sheltered tsuneyo is to the point of it being close to child abuse and why parents would raise children in such a way followed up with the thought "sensei is indirectly responsible for why tsuneyo is the way she is."
Tsuneyo's sheltered life isn't all that unusual in comparison to modern American homeschooled households. Many homeschooled kids are even more sheltered, honestly, considering that she does have access to the world outside (she interacts with customers) and is literate.

Not gonna put down the theory -- it's as solid as most of the ones on here and I can definitely see it. It would also be a reasonable explanation for why she assumed the worst and unmasked herself when she walked in on him and Molly.

considering sara was into it... its technically consenual sex you cant remember... unless sensei wasn't into it then....
It's not that Sara was into it. She said that to calm Yuki down. She was unconscious and could neither enjoy it or not enjoy it. It's that she has a history of the same kind of blackouts and understands it's safer for both parties to just let them play out.

And about Sara's blackouts -- in the aftermath of that, she has a girls night, and has a breakdown about her son. That's the first time I can recall her actually acknowledging he ever existed, she usually cuts herself off before reaching that point, and it makes me wonder if his death might be related to her blackouts.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
A dialogue between Akira and Maki where they both said they don't like anal makes any future anal very unlikely, deleted member w/e number also said he doesn't like anal, you can probably count on the fingers of one hand the number of anal scenes there will be.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Tsuneyo dad theory: personally I think the theory goes a little bit deeper to the point that Tsuneyo is more like the god of wire's Jesus or reincarnation, but that's definitely lacking. Anyway, if the ramen shop is related to Sensei's old apartment then I think the Nakayama's would have noted that or maybe even Ami considering she remembers he moved. I'm under the impression the gow has no personal stake in Sensei remembering the past, merely seeing his depression as some form of virus, and it's mostly Noz that doesn't want Sensei to remember his past, so that he's easier to use against the gow, and of course Sensei himself doesn't seem to want to know much. It also seems more like it's the darkness or reminder of it that is what causes Sensei to trip, not just the stairs. The stairs seems more like the gow's failsafe in order to protect itself, like Sensei was facing a firewall in the form of stairs. I do wonder if Tsuneyo may have been tutored by Sensei at some point though. She could be the girl with different hair that Ami brings up and Tsuneyo liking Ami's legs in particular might be hinting at some connection. I do think Ami would bring up the skin color, but who knows.
ami isn't even 'aware' of sensei tutoring or pretends to think he never did it, not sure which yet. bet its the pretends at this point though.
we dont have much history on the shop yet from what I am aware, such as how long its been a ramen shop, noriko admits she doesnt remember where its at because her parents always dropped her off after driving her. The god that always seemed to be most invested in sensei's memories not coming back was the god of wires. hope/nozumu seemed like a mixed bag on the memories, helping at times and hindering at others. tsuneyo's skin color didnt seem that weird to me, before her egyptian background was revealed I just thought she was from Okinawa or her ancestry was from there. someone of mixed mediteranian and japanese decent could probably just say that and no one would question it much.

It's not that Sara was into it. She said that to calm Yuki down. She was unconscious and could neither enjoy it or not enjoy it. It's that she has a history of the same kind of blackouts and understands it's safer for both parties to just let them play out.

And about Sara's blackouts -- in the aftermath of that, she has a girls night, and has a breakdown about her son. That's the first time I can recall her actually acknowledging he ever existed, she usually cuts herself off before reaching that point, and it makes me wonder if his death might be related to her blackouts.
oh man this entire response was taking that comment i made a bit to seriously as I was trying to make a sarcastic black humor comment

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Tsuneyo's sheltered life isn't all that unusual in comparison to modern American homeschooled households. Many homeschooled kids are even more sheltered, honestly, considering that she does have access to the world outside (she interacts with customers) and is literate.

Not gonna put down the theory -- it's as solid as most of the ones on here and I can definitely see it. It would also be a reasonable explanation for why she assumed the worst and unmasked herself when she walked in on him and Molly.
like i said just above the part you qouted, i got no in game reference for the 2nd part of the theory as of yet, mainly just that it would explain a lot of tsuneyo's... behaviors, but tsuneyo's sheltered life is actually pretty uncommon considering she lives smack dab in a metropolitian style city in it's poorest section. Really implies her dad was a crazy level control freak with her. almost every sheltered home schooled kid i have met in the states was either from the country or a high class suburb where it is easier to control what the child comes in contact with.
you can compare it to the other home schooled kids too.
chinami at 5000 years old seems more wise with the way the world works at times than tsuneyo.
tsukasa and tapir also both seem more wise to the world too though their situation is a bit different.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: LuisD and Bingoogus

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Honestly, my dumb brain has just always assumed she was autistic, i can relate to a lot of her bluntness and lack of understanding but i've never actually given it much thought, as is my nature as king of the dunce table, braining abstract shit is hard for me.

Reactions: rianzz

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
So what is Sensei's penis length? like 7 or 8 inches?
Definitely not qualified as a clue, but Niki stated her requirements for a penis in one of the CP picture message
1684623180355.png
At the end of the day she's just saying what she likes and not saying THIS is what Sensei's equipped, but Sensei might really be up to the challenge :BootyTime:

Last edited:
  • Haha

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
ami isn't even 'aware' of sensei tutoring or pretends to think he never did it, not sure which yet. bet its the pretends at this point though.
we dont have much history on the shop yet from what I am aware, such as how long its been a ramen shop, noriko admits she doesnt remember where its at because her parents always dropped her off after driving her. The god that always seemed to be most invested in sensei's memories not coming back was the god of wires. hope/nozumu seemed like a mixed bag on the memories, helping at times and hindering at others. tsuneyo's skin color didnt seem that weird to me, before her egyptian background was revealed I just thought she was from Okinawa or her ancestry was from there. someone of mixed mediteranian and japanese decent could probably just say that and no one would question it much.

oh man this entire response was taking that comment i made a bit to seriously as I was trying to make a sarcastic black humor comment
Ami's aware of his tutoring:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Even remembers him doing it more back when she was in elementary school.

She just can't remember Noriko, and definitely not Maya. Since apparently Sensei didn't meet Maya until Ami was in middle school:
In other words, she knows he tutored. She just didn't know he was hiding stuff at that time like his relationship with Maya.

Ami also seems to remember living in the old district:
so if Sensei had lived at the ramen shop building with Tsuneyo etc, then I think Ami would know Tsuneyo.

From what I can put together, Sensei was living in his apartment when Sekai died. Then he took in Ami, and lived at the apartment until they got better then moved into the current house. How he snuck his tutoring around Ami is beyond me, unless they were living at two homes simultaneously, and he merely used his apartment for tutoring and never told the Nakayama's about his current house.

What makes you say the god of wires doesn't want Sensei to regain his memories? Perhaps I missed something.

As for Tsuneyo's skin color, it's not that it's weird. It's just that when Ami mentioned playing with some girl earlier on that could have been Noriko, she only mentioned the girl had different hair. If it was Tsuneyo, I'm not sure why she wouldn't say "and had darker skin".

Yuki: my bad. I tend to take things far too literally.

Last edited:

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018

She just can't remember Noriko, and definitely not Maya. Since apparently Sensei didn't meet Maya until Ami was in middle school:
In other words, she knows he tutored. She just didn't know he was hiding stuff at that time like his relationship with Maya.

so if Sensei had lived at the ramen shop building with Tsuneyo etc, then I think Ami would know Tsuneyo.

From what I can put together, Sensei was living in his apartment when Sekai died. Then he took in Ami, and lived at the apartment until they got better then moved into the current house. How he snuck his tutoring around Ami is beyond me, unless they were living at two homes simultaneously, and he merely used his apartment for tutoring and never told the Nakayama's about his current house.

What makes you say the god of wires doesn't want Sensei to regain his memories? Perhaps I missed something.

As for Tsuneyo's skin color, it's not that it's weird. It's just that when she mentioned playing with some girl earlier on that could have been Noriko, she only mentioned the girl had different hair. If it was Tsuneyo, I'm not sure why she wouldn't say "and had darker skin".

IIRC Akira lived somewhere in the old district, but rented another space for tutoring, like Niki rents a sketch ass basement to teach singing.
I doubt it was Tsuneyo's place tho, or Noriko and Maya would probably know Tsuneyo, but it was a sketch ass place with a bed and bathroom. Probably one of those one room cheap ass apartment.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020

As for Tsuneyo's skin color, it's not that it's weird. It's just that when she mentioned playing with some girl earlier on that could have been Noriko, she only mentioned the girl had different hair. If it was Tsuneyo, I'm not sure why she wouldn't say "and had darker skin".

Sorry I meant she didn't know about the tutoring of Maya and noriko specifically and sensei didn't tutor where they lived. That was brought up before.
As for the God of wires not wanting him to remember. It seems that it is most actively trying to stop or change senseis decision when he is going somewhere or talking to someone that is going to trigger him. Combine that with some of the on the nose rants in happy events I took to be from the God of wires based on the fact... well, wires were in it. Made it sound like the God of wires is pupetting people into positions of convience and trying to keep things from moving forward or trying to destroy relationships with sensei before they even really begin.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
like i said just above the part you qouted, i got no in game reference for the 2nd part of the theory as of yet, mainly just that it would explain a lot of tsuneyo's... behaviors, but tsuneyo's sheltered life is actually pretty uncommon considering she lives smack dab in a metropolitian style city in it's poorest section. Really implies her dad was a crazy level control freak with her. almost every sheltered home schooled kid i have met in the states was either from the country or a high class suburb where it is easier to control what the child comes in contact with.
you can compare it to the other home schooled kids too.
chinami at 5000 years old seems more wise with the way the world works at times than tsuneyo.
tsukasa and tapir also both seem more wise to the world too though their situation is a bit different.
Keep in mind, that others like Chinami and Tsukasa, still had other people to teach them stuff. Tsuneyo didn't have sisters or butlers. Tsuneyo did however become a Kendo champion, so I don't think she was completely sheltered. It seems more like there was just no need for her to get out much. She already had a business to inherit. I can see Tsuneyo simply being asocial instead of traumatized.

Sorry I meant she didn't know about the tutoring of Maya and noriko specifically and sensei didn't tutor where they lived. That was brought up before.
As for the God of wires not wanting him to remember. It seems that is when it is most actively trying to stop or change senses decision when he is going somewhere or talking to someone that is going to trigger him. Combine that with some of the on the nose rants in happy events I took to be from the God of wires based on the fact... well, wires were in it. Made it sound like the God of wires is pupetting people into positions of convience and trying to keep things from moving forward or trying to destroy relationships with sensei before they even really begin.
I am under the impression that Happy Events and stuff that mess up, come from the "wires" being tangled or messed with by Noz and the angels or simply the character themselves who don't want to feel something. When stuff like that happens, the god of wires then tries to fix the problem or set them on another path so that they can continue running. The god of wires otherwise needs permission to really do anything other than prevent certain things like death.

In other words, the god of wires seems to be the system trying to run the programs (characters etc), but when things go wrong, those are errors or bugs, or even viruses. Noz and his angels are like a hacker with viruses trying to corrupt the system and programs, and Pareidolia is like an anti-virus software that's learning how to get rid of the virus as time goes on.

Nao on the otherhand seems like the programmer/developer. Getting those "concerned"/Pareidolia/Anti Virus software involved whenever absolutely needed, but otherwise simply watching the system run and the Users use.

Overall, I'm not sure the gow cares about Sensei's past or actually "cares" at all, and just makes sure he can keep running. It seems more like Sensei himself doesn't want to remember it, and Noz doesn't want him to remember things that could get in it's way. Of course, I could be wrong.

• Thinking Face

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
IIRC Akira lived somewhere in the old district, but rented another space for tutoring, like Niki rents a sketch ass basement to teach singing.
I doubt it was Tsuneyo's place tho, or Noriko and Maya would probably know Tsuneyo, but it was a sketch ass place with a bed and bathroom. Probably one of those one room cheap ass apartment.
Possibly, I don't recall his apartment and the place he lived and tutored being noted to be different, but I can definitely see where you're coming from. Him being the Nakayama's neighbor is like the only thing that seems to imply he lived elsewhere besides the current place and the apartment, and I just assumed that was his parent's house.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Can anyone tell me the source of the sad violin music used for Mollies theme? Or like just recommend something similar. I am sort of hooked on the genre thanks to this game.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Possibly, I don't recall his apartment and the place he lived and tutored being noted to be different, but I can definitely see where you're coming from. Him being the Nakayama's neighbor is like the only thing that seems to imply he lived elsewhere besides the current place and the apartment, and I just assumed that was his parent's house.
I believe it was an event either Maya or noriko(I think it was her but not 100%) tell him he rented out a space and he even has an inner monologs about it when he visits Nikis basement one time.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Can anyone tell me the source of the sad violin music used for Mollies theme? Or like just recommend something similar. I am sort of hooked on the genre thanks to this game.
... Celtic fiddle?
Irish fiddle can also be called sometimes

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
The song itself is The Dawning of the Day, but I yet to find the exact same violin-only cover; for similar genre look up Irish Celtic Fiddle

Edit: nvm found

Last edited:

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
Overall, I'm not sure the gow cares about Sensei's past or actually "cares" at all, and just makes sure he can keep running. It seems more like Sensei himself doesn't want to remember it, and Noz doesn't want him to remember things that could get in it's way. Of course, I could be wrong.
But Sensei has started to want to remember more and more, maybe THAT'S why he's able to learn about his past where beforehand whenever something like that happened he got reset?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
But Sensei has started to want to remember more and more, maybe THAT'S why he's able to learn about his past where beforehand whenever something like that happened he got reset?
I think Maya's misinterpreting what happened when he "reset." Just like she misinterpreted what was causing his blackouts.

She thinks the blackouts are caused by memories. They're not. They're caused by the angels. His blackouts happen whenever he gets touched by one of the angels (as we see in the scene leading up to Toys).

The angels are using the blackouts to make him behave as the new Nozomu (who literally seems to be in charge during the Sara rape scene, even saying that women are just fleshlights to him), but when Ami finds out about it -- well, we see how she is.

I think he resets when Ami catches him and kills him.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes