DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Oh shit, Yuki knows about Sensei's package, while Yumi likes to insult Sensei's package, and Yuki tends to be blunt and vulgar..

Yumi is probably going to want to know why her mother knows about her best friend's boyfriend's package..

That's going to be fun.

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Yeah, even if Yuki told Yumi it wasnt her, but Sara, that would be a clear proof for Yumi that Sensei isnt exclusive with Chika (which, im sure she assumes, but has like no proof).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
I went away for a while, what are these care packages? What did I miss?

***edit***

Okay so the care packages add something but they also add DRM...

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Yeah, even if Yuki told Yumi it wasnt her, but Sara, that would be a clear proof for Yumi that Sensei isnt exclusive with Chika (which, im sure she assumes, but has like no proof).
Yeah, and on top of that;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
might come up, which.. well, I can't see Yumi handling that well on top of everything. I can even see Yuki casually asking Yumi if he ever blacked out on her, which, is yet another can of worms. Overall, it's a time bomb.

Albeit in retrospect considering it's missable, it probably won't have that big of an affect.

• Thinking Face

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
After replaying recent Molly events, man I gotta say she looked EXTRA ILLICIT in this costume :censored:

I normally give zero fuck on character ages since they're fictional (unless it's wizard age then pls don't), but this Molly just emanates the word ILLEGAL all over the place in full force
The ages are all redacted which is code for over 18

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I went away for a while, what are these care packages? What did I miss?

***edit***

Okay so the care packages add something but they also add DRM...
Non-canon stories, animations, and pictures, with some inside info on characters and events that happened in the past. Not exactly worth the risk of losing all your saves and stuff imo.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Non-canon stories, animations, and pictures, with some inside info on characters and events that happened in the past. Not exactly worth the risk of losing all your saves and stuff imo.
You do get to learn Sensei's name though.

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Yeah, and on top of that;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
might come up, which.. well, I can't see Yumi handling that well on top of everything. I can even see Yuki casually asking Yumi if he ever blacked out on her, which, is yet another can of worms. Overall, it's a time bomb.

Albeit in retrospect considering it's missable, it probably won't have that big of an affect.
While true, i doubt that is something Yuki would bring up. Her last event, they doesnt seem to be bad blood between them.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
While true, i doubt that is something Yuki would bring up. Her last event, they doesnt seem to be bad blood between them.
True, but Yuki might just ask out of curiosity or worry for Yumi. There's no bad blood, but I doubt Yuki would just ignore something like that completely. I'd hope no one would just ignore something like that.

• Thinking Face

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
True, but Yuki might just ask out of curiosity or worry for Yumi. There's no bad blood, but I doubt Yuki would just ignore something like that completely. I'd hope no one would just ignore something like that.
It's not like that's the first red flag that other adults just choose to ignore.

I also feel like it can't change much due to being missable, but with so many of Akira's secrets coming out I wonder how the bigger choices don't start shifting whole character arcs.

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
Just thought I'd throw this out there on the off chance that anybody knows: I stopped playing right before so I'm just getting that now. Are there any permanently missable events after that? Does anything come to mind?

Kawaiikaze

May 20, 2022
Just thought I'd throw this out there on the off chance that anybody knows: I stopped playing right before so I'm just getting that now. Are there any permanently missable events after that? Does anything come to mind?
I mean, there is obviously lust events, but you should be able to get them using the guide mod and planning accordingly.
And a optional event for sana called Ad Infinitum, which reveals a lot of shit

DarkEthical

Feb 12, 2022
Can somebody help me in the "word of the day" chain event? I've been doing this event for hours now and I still don't get the clues that has been given to me

JMS_Plays_Soccer

Jan 29, 2021
so I just got to the 5th reset event and I'm stuck at the part with what the most important dish served ate Tojo Ramen is... I've tried "tori shio" which is the answer I found when I looked it up, but it doesn't seem to work for me... anyone else having the same issue?

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes