FireCazador

May 22, 2020
Really why it don't work with me? Do i need to delete the old file Disable DRM and then add again?
Did you add the DRMless gui.rpy again? Cause after aplying the new patch it replace the old file with the new one from the update with DRM.
Every update i copy the old gui.rpy and replace the current one after extracting.

dathk321

Sep 5, 2021
yes, but it appear this errro

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Phone.rpy", line 1, in script
    init 1 python:
  File "game/Phone.rpy", line 113, in <module>
    getContacts()
  File "game/Phone.rpy", line 76, in getContacts
    Contact("rika", "Rika", "Rokuhara", rika_custom_name, Color("#D18E77"), rika_love, -1,  rikanumber, False),
NameError: global name 'rika_love' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    init 1 python:
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    getContacts()
    Contact("rika", "Rika", "Rokuhara", rika_custom_name, Color("#D18E77"), rika_love, -1,  rikanumber, False),

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Hug Simulator 0.32.0
Sun Jul 02 11:14:37 2023

FireCazador

May 22, 2020

Code:

While running game code:
    init 1 python:
    getContacts()

Full traceback:
    init 1 python:
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    getContacts()

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Hug Simulator 0.32.0
Mmmmm since im not a pro programer and dont even know a better effective solution all i could say is reinstall it all and add the mods/carepackages again and pray to gods God.
Also you can wait to see if someone have more knowledge about this and can help you in a better way.

Reactions: dathk321

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Lol I get an error almost everytime I try and extract the update patch saying two of the same file exist for multiple files. Especially ami, and end up downloading the entire game

Reactions: crustlord12

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018

Code:

While running game code:
    init 1 python:
    getContacts()

Full traceback:
    init 1 python:
    getContacts()

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Hug Simulator 0.32.0
That is because you're copying the script.rpy file too, it's only the gui.rpy that is drm, the script is in that post in case the script for that version got deleted. You need to use the script of the current version.

dathk321

Sep 5, 2021
That is because you're copying the script.rpy file too, it's only the gui.rpy that is drm, the script is in that post in case the script for that version got deleted. You need to use the script of the current version.
Oh i see, let me check again

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So what you're saying is that you remember to smile.
Lol, yes, but even more than that, that happy scene has done a real number on my head, like, i'd barely qualify as sane most days but i can't stop playing the entire secondmall track and it's making me even more loopy... i kinda want to stay in the mall and i don't mean that as a joke...

josemaloco

Sep 26, 2020

Code:

While running game code:
    init 1 python:
    getContacts()

Full traceback:
    init 1 python:
    getContacts()

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Hug Simulator 0.32.0
Already answered by k1n5l4y3r, me be blind.

It happened because the DRM patch has not been updated yet and the script.rpy file is outdated. Fortunately you don't need to change that file (for now) since it's just a clean up of DRM leftovers.

Just overwrite the gui.rpy file and it'll work. DRM might change in the future so don't do this blindly every patch.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Lol, yes, but even more than that, that happy scene has done a real number on my head, like, i'd barely qualify as sane most days but i can't stop playing the entire secondmall track and it's making me even more loopy... i kinda want to stay in the mall and i don't mean that as a joke...
It was first time when Happy Event moved us somewhere happy. So chill, so relaxing

NearBlueX

Dec 5, 2018
Already answered by k1n5l4y3r, me be blind.

It happened because the DRM patch has not been updated yet and the script.rpy file is outdated. Fortunately you don't need to change that file (for now) since it's just a clean up of DRM leftovers.

Just overwrite the gui.rpy file and it'll work. DRM might change in the future so don't do this blindly every patch.
Question should i download and apply the DRM or the Care package first?

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
\
I've been semi-seriously hoping Sensei would get pegged since Psycho Ami sodomizing everyone in the class pre transfers, got mentioned, tbh. Now, we've got Maki and Haruka wanting to see Sensei get pegged, so it might actually be more possible than I thought. Unless Psycho Ami is just BS that Maya made up.

We also already know Sensei is secretly into being tied up:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, who knows what else is going to happen down the line. Sensei's one kinky fella when he's honest with himself.
Like father like daughter I guess

blackredfish

Feb 10, 2018
Also, Do not open this spoiler if you haven't played, or don't want to be a little creeped out:
Nope. Nuh uh. No thank you. Enough game for today. Brain needs time.
Now hear me out... she's simply not having her best day, Sensei just led her to a church, it's normal to look a little fazed. Don't tell me that when you see her, at least in some corner of your mind you're not thinking... "cute". Ok, she does seem a little clingy but that's par for the course in this game. I need a name. Bingoogus can have Moyo, this one is mine.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Now hear me out... she's simply not having her best day, Sensei just led her to a church, it's normal to look a little fazed. Don't tell me that when you see her, at least in some corner of your mind you're not thinking... "cute". Ok, she does seem a little clingy but that's par for the course in this game. I need a name. Bingoogus can have Moyo, this one is mine.
Tbh, the only thing that comes to mind when I see that face is "NOPE". I am nick naming her "Nope Maya".

I will also be surprised if this thing isn't a Maya:

Some name suggestions though: Moya, ISeeYouMaya, Stalker Maya, Follower Maya, Bored Maya, Bug Eyed Maya, Meyeah (heh), El Diablo, etc.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes