JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Sensei's pretty expressive in this update, he actually gets angry a few times, guess Spring is coming very soon.
Wow, idea that chapter 4 might be spring (or more likely autumn)-themed never hit me before. It would be nice to see it if Sel decides so

Did nobody notice Ami casually saying that Maya sneaks around to hug Sensei is a direct reference to knowing about RAS. It kinda feels like the person dressed as Sekai was actually Ami not Kaori.
I think you are overthinking yourself. Ami is already suspicious about relationships between Maya and Sensei and it looks like she almost sure it was Maya hiding somewhere in Sensei's room in "Somewhere"

-----------
Does somebody knows exact wersion of Amy event song? I am bored by turning on the game just to hear that again

Nevermind, just opened secondmall.mp3 in my media player

Last edited:

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I honestly can't tell if Maki is woefully inept at putting the pieces together over who's fuckin' her daughter, in denial, or was giving Akira an opportunity to be honest. But it seems likely it was the first.
It has to be the first, remarkably overlooking the high possibility of the attractive and sexually audacious man next to her being the culprit.

Plus, she thought she put two and two together, while in reality she didn't even got the reason Makoto becoming happier correct: not starting to have sex but letting herself loose after knowing the reset (but it's impossible for her to figure that out, so still a logical conclusion on her end)

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I think it's this one:

This also kinda explains the "pulling the number 17 out of my gum" thing; cool find!
I dunno, i don't have good ears for music most of the time and i can hear bits in both songs so i'll just bow out of this one. I'd be more curious to find the actual source file Selly used to make his version tbh anyway.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fdsasdf_p

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Random, but did anyone else realize that Tsukasa stiffed Yumi?:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's kind of funny, to be honest, like, if you think about it, Yumi more or less got bullied by a child.

Not sure if it's the resets, or simply because Tsukasa is a child, but Yumi got screwed over and I guess that's just how things are going to go.

Tack this on to being possibly murdered, and now having to bodyguard Sensei, I think it's fair to say that Yumi is having a rough couple of updates.

Reactions: Washington1234567

SadCoomer

Sep 26, 2020
Random, but did anyone else realize that Tsukasa stiffed Yumi?:
It's kind of funny, to be honest, like, if you think about it, Yumi more or less got bullied by a child.

Not sure if it's the resets, or simply because Tsukasa is a child, but Yumi got screwed over and I guess that's just how things are going to go.

Tack this on to being possibly murdered, and now having to bodyguard Sensei, I think it's fair to say that Yumi is having a rough couple of updates.
Funniest thing about this is that if she just waited a few more seconds, she would have gotten a true, better deal with Tsubasa

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
New take (from me, anyway, not sure if it's something else that anyone's come up with):

The blue we're supposed to trust isn't about what people are wearing, but about Yasu's eyes.
Sekai is representing the other side of the tug of war.
Nao is representing the rope.
Poor Sekai. Yasu has plot armor.

I though tug of war was just generic religious rambling. However, with black/white angels theory it might be a thing.

I wish there would be Nao & Yasu interactions in observable future (i.e. on beach). It would clarify so much

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I wouldn't be surprised, if Aki-kun have been pegged by Sekai. She has no reason not to do it
Sensei seems to claim to be an anal virgin, but, we know that he doesn't have all of his memories yet...So..

Maybe that's why he's "not much of an anal person"?:

Sekai does seem a little biased when it comes to sex though, with all the "big strong man" do sex to girls thing she seems to have going on:
I don't really see her being supportive when it comes to guys being fucked, or girl on girl stuff either. Incest is good though:
Could be wrong.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Sensei seems to claim to be an anal virgin, but, we know that he doesn't have all of his memories yet...So..

Maybe that's why he's "not much of an anal person"?:

Sekai does seem a little biased when it comes to sex though, with all the "big strong man" do sex to girls thing she seems to have going on:
I don't really see her being supportive when it comes to guys being fucked, or girl on girl stuff either. Incest is good though:
Could be wrong.
Well in the "Good Boy" happy event there are some suggestions that he may have been anally raped :

Reactions: rianzz and JelF547

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Well in the "Good Boy" happy event there are some suggestions that he may have been anally raped :
I think he'd have pain in his butt, if it had anything to do with anal, tbh.

The pain in the gut stuff is likely just in reference to him feeling wrong and scared due to Sekai. Albeit, I have been wondering if Nozomu, his brother, may have been secretly gay.. so.. who knows what may have happened between them.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
So in one of Nao-Chans events there's a poem from someones mother, which seems to be related to Akira.
Together with the Sara ass fuck event, which seems to be quite uniqeu, given that Akira has a distaste for it and seemed to be possessed or whatever at that time, where he talks about "a", assuming "his", mother.
Then there was Sekai in the peek a boo event saying "You liked/loved it when your mother did that." and i still wonder if that was a figure of speech and she meant herself.

I know that as far as we know there seems to be no way that Sekai could be Akira's mother.
But it's also not completely impossible with the whole perception stuff and what not.
It's also not so far from Sekai to Saki. With names like Sekai and Nozomu, which i just guess would be rather rare names for Japanese people, it's not so far to assume that those are wrong in some way.

This also might settle the Daisy vs Himawari naming stuff.
As far as i know all people in the rooster have japanese names, and Daisy is english.

At the end i do have a strong feeling that at least someone had a pretty unhealthy relationship (meaning physical) with his/her mother.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
I think he'd have pain in his butt, if it had anything to do with anal, tbh.

The pain in the gut stuff is likely just in reference to him feeling wrong and scared due to Sekai. Albeit, I have been wondering if Nozomu, his brother, may have been secretly gay.. so.. who knows what may have happened between them.
Out of curiosity, what makes you think Nozumu was gay?

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes