DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Out of curiosity, what makes you think Nozumu was gay?
It's mostly conjecture, but it's because of the Flies story in 'Something everyone knows and ignores':
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, the story involves a male who hid his sexuality because of his parents, became twisted, decided to crush flowers so others couldn't enjoy them, then killed himself.

Then there's Nozomu, who seems to be both Callous, and Dead, and seeing as how religion seems to play a big part with Saki:
Who is likely his and Sensei's mother, I can see Nozomu's parents forbidding him from being gay, which caused him to become callous.

Of course, I could be way off.

Edit: Technically, the guy in the story just hung himself. It never actually said he died, so the death correlation may be incorrect.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
Also, this is the second time Rin has casually dropped time paradox stuff mid conversation in chapter 3. I feel like she's been trying to give hints to people. And with Nodoka's pen name having Rin's last name and Rin's bio mom being talked about recently, I really hope that Rin becomes the face of chapter 4. Rin being aware of reset stuff would be a really cool twist and challenges a lot of what we already know about this world.

... that or maybe Rin just isn't capable of thinking for more than 3 seconds, which would be very disappointing. Or maybe she's just pretending to be dumb.
Has a Rin fan, i would want nothing more, but also, dont be mean to the girl... They are usually not really aware of it, like Yumi didnt really tough about it, until Sensei pointed out if she knew what she did during the 2 months skip, that's when it clicked on Yumi. And same goes for Makoto, if Miku didnt got into a loop, she would have tough it was all a joke.
Rin might or might not be "free" for now, but she is just having a normal conversation and nobody pointed it out because they all ignore those kind of time comments.

But yeah... man, i would LOVE for Rin and her Homie to be Rooftop Homies.
Also I wanted to point out the Rin scene because counting that scene, Rin has casually mentioned time paradox information 3 times just in chapter 3, which I feel like is a lot more than other characters. So I wouldn't be surprised if Rin ends up being a more important character in the future.
Rin has done this in the previous chapter as well. Can't remember exactly when during Ch. 2 one full year has passed or almost fully passed. She was with Akira/Sensei they were talking about the next major event coming up and Rin could believe that that event was coming up so soon again and then she thought to herself out loud that whole year had passed with same class and Sensei didn't pick up on it because looking out for people with some sort of an awareness of time loops was not a thing yet. Also at the time Sensei found it amusing when a students could sort of see but couldn't fully grasp resets and time loops and being slightly confused by it. I can't find the Scene that this takes place in the replays, but I know it exists.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
It's mostly conjecture, but it's because of the Flies story in 'Something everyone knows and ignores':

So, the story involves a male who hid his sexually because of his parents, became twisted, decided to crush flowers so others couldn't enjoy them, then killed himself.

Then there's Nozomu, who seems to be both Callous, and Dead, and seeing as how religion seems to play a big part with Saki:
Who is likely his and Sensei's mother, I can see Nozomu's parents forbidding him from being gay, which caused him to become callous.

Of course, I could be way off.
So if Nozomu is gay then he likely intentionally caused the car crash? Wild.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
So if Nozomu is gay then he likely intentionally caused the car crash? Wild.
Possibly, but Nozomu is mostly an enigma.

And actually, I just realized I may have jumped the gun. Technically, the guy hung himself:
But it didn't actually say he died. It could have just been an attempt. Still, if the story is about Nozomu I wouldn't be surprised.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
If Nozomu is gay there is a big chance that Akira is Ami's true father and Nozomu was forced to marry Sekai to cover for them.

SadCoomer

Sep 26, 2020
If Nozomu is gay there is a big chance that Akira is Ami's true father and Nozomu was forced to marry Sekai to cover for them.
It would explain the mutual disdain Akira and Nozomu had for each other, but I think it's way too far fetched. We still don't have any real proof that Nozomu was gay after all

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Considering Nozomu and Sekai seemed to be married before Sensei hit puberty, since she was around to play peekaboo with Sensei, I don't think the marriage involved Ami. I do think it could have been a cover though.

Sekai was noted to have pretended to be religious, and Saki seems to be religious, so the entire relationship may have been more of a business thing. They make eachother look good, but do whatever they want. Sekai being a married teacher probably would have made it easier to groom her students without suspicion. Not to mention it'd give her a brother in law to "play" with. Which, in retrospect, may have been the main attraction.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
At the end i do have a strong feeling that at least someone had a pretty unhealthy relationship (meaning physical) with his/her mother.
We actually meet Saki in one of the happy scenes, though. Saki and Sekai are not the same person.

Now, if Nozomu slept with/raped his own mother, and Akira is the product of that, then some things would fall into place. This would explain how Akira is, as Yasu says, "a child born to someone who understood"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JelF547

saerav

Jun 8, 2017
Wow, well that was a really creepy update.

Also, i find it worrying how many events are starting to have "abrupt" endings that just end up with I guess either Sensei having visions and sleepwalking home or some sort of terminal message. Like I think I counted 3 just in this update. The Nao one was really good tho, I just hope the trick doesn't lose it's novelty. This update gave me shivers like 5 times

EDIT: oh man I didn't read the thread before posting and now i see there's people pointing out the face 2 posts above mine lol

Reactions: DeSkel15

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
We actually meet Saki in one of the happy scenes, though. Saki and Sekai are not the same person.

Now, if Nozomu slept with/raped his own mother, and Akira is the product of that, then some things would fall into place. This would explain how Akira is, as Yasu says, "a child born to someone who understood"
I remember that event. Not in detail though. I think it starts within a sports locker room? But they talk like they where standing in a school hallway.
How'd he even have a memory about it like this?
Unless he time travelled there.

Maybe this is a time paradox and he is his own father :LOL:

Anyway, besides the little we get as facts here and there, with the perception thingy going on, it's hard to rule out a loooot of things.

Kagitane

Feb 8, 2021
What do you think guys - Did Sekai feel attraction and "love" only for Akira or would any prepubertal boy at the time have suited her?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I thought that was a reference to Akira's father being the protagonist Sel's previous game
That's an assumption we made based on the reveal that Saki was his mother. But last I heard, Nothing Is Beautiful never got out of the demo stage, so there's not an ending, and especially not a canon ending that we can point to and definitively say "this is Akira's father."

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
What do you think guys - Did Sekai feel attraction and "love" only for Akira or would any prepubertal boy at the time have suited her?
I think she loved Sensei, only second to Ami, but initially it was all about her "darkest desires":
The wrongness of it seemed to be the main allure.

Sensei however also had the added bonus of it being as close to incest as she could likely get, so I think any would have suited her, but her brother in law was more taboo.

Reactions: rianzz and saerav
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes