DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Haven't seen anyone say it but i've been operating under the assumption Sekai was kind of like Niki, friend of the family/Nozomu long before marrying him. Timelines kind of require it if you think about it.
What makes you say that? I don't really recall things about Sekai, before her marriage, being mentioned. Unless I've just forgotten.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Your playthrough is glitched. It says you'd kill Chika when we all know that would make Chinami evolve into an entity that would destroy the world to get her sister back. Are you a monster? You're a monster.
I'd be more worried about Yumi, Chinami is easy to deal with: just throw a handful of peanuts in her general direction.

Reactions: rianzz

kileos123

I have played them all.
Game Developer
Sep 19, 2018
Happy scene mall hack:
1. Go into "game" folder
2. Open "chap3generics"
3. Search for "label gpma"
4. look for
menu:
"go left"
jump gpmb
5. Delete "gpmb" and replace it with "gpmending"
6. Save the edited file.
7. Open game, go to the entrance and click left. Instant ending. If you want to read the scenes don't do this, it will skip them.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
What makes you say that? I don't really recall things about Sekai, before her marriage, being mentioned. Unless I've just forgotten.
It's unsaid, just implied, how else could she have known Akira as a baby to be able to play peekaboo with him? I guess she could've just been a baby sitter but think she might've been too young at that point, unless she's way older than expected, i figure she can't be more than about 10 years older and i wouldn't trust a 10 year old with a baby so that pretty much just leaves a friend of the family or a relative. Tie that in with marrying Nozomu and there's got to be some degree of spending time with the Arakawa family spread over many years.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
It's unsaid, just implied, how else could she have known Akira as a baby to be able to play peekaboo with him? I guess she could've just been a baby sitter but think she might've been too young at that point, unless she's way older than expected, i figure she can't be more than about 10 years older and i wouldn't trust a 10 year old with a baby so that pretty much just leaves a friend of the family or a relative. Tie that in with marrying Nozomu and there's got to be some degree of spending time with the Arakawa family spread over many years.
I mean, Sekai may have just married Nozomu around the time Sensei was born. We don't really have any specific ages to go off of, as far as I can recall, when to comes to Nozomu or Sekai. I also don't really recall Sekai being referred to as young, even during the peekaboo thing when Sensei was little. It's definitely hard to tell though, since characters tend to look notably younger than they are.

But, yeah, her being a family friend could be a possibility.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Anyone post an event guide for this update? Haven't gotten to play yet, also keep seeing that creepy ass picture, and looked at it in the dark to get chills lol

Reactions: FireCazador

Black Raven

May 4, 2020
ok my memory is tickling me again so can someone remind me who saki and 'amy' and Akira's mother are?
Saki is Akira's mother. She appears in the game "Nothing is Beautiful", available on itch.io although it's only a demo and it's on hold because the dev is working on his other game, the one with tits.

Amy is amy. This was her first (and last ?) appearance.

SadCoomer

Sep 26, 2020
I think it's also interesting that Ian sings about learning the truth about love at 17, which is not an age any of Sensei's class has reached yet - they have not yet had a chance to "learn the truth".
You can almost say they have to learn a ... Lesson in Love

Reactions: hcguy

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Ha - the Janis Ian song is the first one I went to. :) I've always thought it was a pretty great song - the lyrics are killer.

I think it's also interesting that Ian sings about learning the truth about love at 17, which is not an age any of Sensei's class has reached yet - they have not yet had a chance to "learn the truth".
Chika might be 17 yo already

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Some thoughts about the creepy encounter in the church
That face might not be a Maya variant like youdidit or Moyo, but one of the tied bobblehead Maya from 今.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Before this event I thought it was Sekai who's been following Akira; or maybe she has been doing that, but it is some other stalking entities that Akira felt the presence.

But the only reason for this is that currently youdidit and Moyo answer to Yasu's god ("free lancers who work for someone starts with H" from Second Sun), and from Yasu's speech gives me a gut feeling that whatever is following him right now isn't in team first god. Plus, the presence of this eldritch horror has been increasing by the day (and look at how many ropes she has! :ROFLMAO: if you win her a game of tug of war you get your own Maya!)

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Before this event I thought it was Sekai who's been following Akira; or maybe she has been doing that, but it is some other stalking entities that Akira felt the presence.
Can you please specify? You mean only black creatures, or also something else?

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes