Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Many pages later of posts i admit defeat. Lessons in Love has won. I have hit Gallows Edge and am slowly approaching the end of everything i can actively see beyond the lines of hurting. When asked the forecast I still answer pain.

Please provide me with the not this websites discussion zone that i will put many levels of effort into not actually using, just simply reading until i am caught up to speed with all things and theories as I continue to drown myself in the fun.

TLDR: this shit is too good and i hate it for being this good. I'm willing to join a group that talks about the game because it's genuinely amazing(?) and I want to fucking introduce all my friends into it but it's also a [see tags] game that people will read and be put off by.

You can convince a group of friends to abuse Rins defenseless anus in one path, but you can't convince them that it's fine to fuck Rider on another.

Thankfully the piano score makes me feel even worse and wish Tusneyo turned me into fucking ramen, bro. A quick and 'mostly painless' death is all I have earnt.

I will now proceed to do the sex with any woman who presents the option because teacher said so. (Sorry X Character)
Wut?

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
Future Sept & Oct releases posted on Dis.

Lessons in Love 0.34.0:

Total Events: 0/20 Complete

Ayane Events: 0/4 Complete
Uta Events: 0/4 Complete
Futaba Events: 0/3 Complete
Miku Events: 0/3 Complete
Wakana Events: 0/3 Complete
Imani Events: 0/3 Complete
Animations: 0/2 Complete
Programming: 0/20 Complete
Proofreading/Editing: 0/20 Complete

Estimated Release Date: 9/1/23

Lessons in Love 0.35.0 (Halloween 4):

Total Events: 0/20 Complete

Main Events: 0/18 Complete
Lust Events: 0/2 Complete
Picture Messages: 0/3 Complete

Estimated Release Date: 10/15/23

Last edited:

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
The theorizing here became so wild that I stopped understanding half of the comments :eek:
To be fair, a ton of it is pointless over-analysis and reading too much into details I'm sure even Selebus just throw around vaguely to not think about until 6 months later.
Even this whole color thing we've been having for a while I'm sure is barely even calculated by him.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Ayane Events: 0/4 Complete
Uta Events: 0/4 Complete

Futaba Events: 0/3 Complete
Miku Events: 0/3 Complete
Wakana Events: 0/3 Complete
Imani Events: 0/3 Complete
Animations: 0/2 Complete
Nice! Moar!

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Some thoughts about the creepy encounter in the church
That face might not be a Maya variant like youdidit or Moyo, but one of the tied bobblehead Maya from 今.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Before this event I thought it was Sekai who's been following Akira; or maybe she has been doing that, but it is some other stalking entities that Akira felt the presence.

But the only reason for this is that currently youdidit and Moyo answer to Yasu's god ("free lancers who work for someone starts with H" from Second Sun), and from Yasu's speech gives me a gut feeling that whatever is following him right now isn't in team first god. Plus, the presence of this eldritch horror has been increasing by the day (and look at how many ropes she has! :ROFLMAO: if you win her a game of tug of war you get your own Maya!)
The more I think about it, the more I think that this twisted Ami thing:
and what Nao-chan drew then showed:
are the same thing.

As for that Maya face, it could be the same thing as well, as the eyes aren't exactly that different:
It's not like shapeshifters, or things taking the forms of others, are something new.

Of course, they could all be separate entities and Sensei is just getting popular with the eldritch ladies.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Can you please specify? You mean only black creatures, or also something else?
In my mind just two candidates here: Sekai who recently “came back”, and then 今/Nao; not adding bunch of other angels to complicate things.

This is not the first instance Sensei said about feeling like getting followed (don’t remember what event he said that, sorry), and around the same time Sekai started gaining more and more screen time, so when it comes to Akita’s spiritual stalker my suspicion went to her.

Then my opinion changes after seeing this event, 今/Nao’s “IRL” presence in A Day in the Life and the end of the current Nao-chan’s event.

Last edited:

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
So the poetry contest is finally ending with the Beach Wars, any ideas on how it concludes? It seems a little anticlimactic for Akira to just forget to write anything and lose the dare. Does he write something at the last minute? Or maybe he writes something incriminating in one of his fugue states and reveals something to Wakana.
Also, who wins the contest? Ami, with some flowery but secretly creepy poem? Futaba? Randomly Miku?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So the poetry contest is finally ending with the Beach Wars, any ideas on how it concludes? It seems a little anticlimactic for Akira to just forget to write anything and lose the dare. Does he write something at the last minute? Or maybe he writes something incriminating in one of his fugue states and reveals something to Wakana.
Also, who wins the contest? Ami, with some flowery but secretly creepy poem? Futaba? Randomly Miku?
When Tomoko first gifted him the apartment he spent hours writing, though we never saw what, i assume it'll be something he did offscreen and will give it to her after the contest, when it's just them.

Reactions: LuisD and fdsasdf_p

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
After previous beach event, I wished he would send "Write a poemabout a poem". It is so good and actualy fits contest theme

But now I don't think he would submit anything. I am sad

When Tomoko first gifted him the apartment he spent hours writing, though we never saw what, i assume it'll be something he did offscreen and will give it to her after the contest, when it's just them.
But we saw
View attachment poempoem1.webp
View attachment poempoem2.webp

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
He said after that event, when meeting Wakana at the subway, that he still didn't have anything for the contest. He could have done more writing offscreen after that, but it seems like the game would mention that.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
He said after that event, when meeting Wakana at the subway, that he still didn't have anything for the contest. He could have done more writing offscreen after that, but it seems like the game would mention that.
Sorry, should've used a semi colon after my italicised 'what', the first part was a preface for the following point, i assumed like with that writing, he's done writing off-screen. I'm happy to be wrong but i assumed that was put there to be brought up later as evidence of off-screen writing.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Unless Sekai herself writes a poem, I think Noriko might be the winner.

Of course, I could also see Sensei or Ami winning, but I'm not sure if theirs could speak to Wakana like Noriko's did.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Random Thought: Noriko is kind of like the Batman of LiL. Proficient in most things, intelligent as hell, stubborn as fuck, and is more or less always prepared:
They also both might be furries. I mean, Batman dresses like a bat and tends to want to fuck a cat.

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
Unless Sekai herself writes a poem, I think Noriko might be the winner.

Of course, I could also see Sensei or Ami winning, but I'm not sure if theirs could speak to Wakana like Noriko's did.
Sensei isn't allowed to win per Wakana's rules. I don't think Noriko is allowed to win either, due to the universe hating her.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes