BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Even this whole color thing we've been having for a while I'm sure is barely even calculated by him.
I see two possibilties here.
A) The colors (if we mean the same stuff) do have a meaning and are tied to the Upside Down House's inhabitants.
B) Since Sel knows that people go through the script files, he placed certain stuff there to mislead people und the colors are uninportant.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
So the poetry contest is finally ending with the Beach Wars, any ideas on how it concludes? It seems a little anticlimactic for Akira to just forget to write anything and lose the dare. Does he write something at the last minute? Or maybe he writes something incriminating in one of his fugue states and reveals something to Wakana.
Also, who wins the contest? Ami, with some flowery but secretly creepy poem? Futaba? Randomly Miku?
He'll have submitted a poem without knowing it.
Then another.
Then another.

Wakana's been polite and not brought them up, but she may make a reference to "mommy doesn't like it when I fuck other mommies" at a future happy hour.

Edit: We may not have to wait long for that to happen, since Wakana events are in the following update, and hell yeah, more Wakana.

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
Actualy, he can use his real name and fool Wakana too
Has she mentioned not knowing his name before? She might have seen his name in paperwork before, and she doesn't have a mental block preventing her from noticing. Regardless, he'd only enter the contest to satisfy Wakana's dare; he wouldn't want to actually win.

For more speculation, Uta was bizarrely good in that rap battle and makes for an interesting dark horse. It could add some emotional setup for her next slate of events.

Also, rewatching the event where Wakana goes over the first submissions, she mentions a rule that a submitted poem can't be taken back or edited. Almost certainly an extraneous detail, but I'm taking it as setup for my "Akira unwittingly submits something crazy and regrets it" idea.

saerav

Jun 8, 2017
Is there a patch on 01.08. then or is 01.09. like a double one? bit confused by some of the previous posts

Anonym321

Aug 17, 2020
Guys i need some help with understanding of Yasu's speech, because i'm not a native english speaker i don't completely understand, by shots Yasu can mean rape or injection? Or is it just rape?

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Guys i need some help with understanding of Yasu's speech, because i'm not a native english speaker i don't completely understand, by shots Yasu can mean rape or injection? Or is it just rape?
Shots mean an injection, but since she does not need to be completelly naked or take photographs to have injections Tonkatsu assumes the doctor she went to raped her.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Shots mean an injection, but since she does not need to be completelly naked or take photographs to have injections Tonkatsu assumes the doctor she went to raped her.
I'm not sure there was implications of rape, just the doc taking nude photos of her, which is bad enough by itself.

Reactions: Icez2567
Sep 26, 2018
Was the shy Yasu infront of her dorm room after being a puppet the first time we see the real Yasu, and not the vessel that she usually is?
Sensei even commented on her being almost normal at that point, so i'm kinda curious if there's still a somewhat sane person in that shell.

saerav

Jun 8, 2017
How do you replay the end of the last Nao event? It cuts off for me after they're done at the ramen place

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
How do you replay the end of the last Nao event? It cuts off for me after they're done at the ramen place
You probably can't (don't even see a path to get there using URM either). Excluding certain part of the event from replay is a thing Selly does from time to time.

Reactions: saerav

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
Was the shy Yasu infront of her dorm room after being a puppet the first time we see the real Yasu, and not the vessel that she usually is?
Sensei even commented on her being almost normal at that point, so i'm kinda curious if there's still a somewhat sane person in that shell.
I think she was herself for most of the event, she just got possessed when her eyes became tiny, then she snapped back when Sensei realized she wasn't herself and asked who she was.
She's herself in most of her preaching events, I think. It's a bit harder to tell sometimes like when she tries to get her angel points.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Aside from offering a glimpse to Yasu's past, there is something intriguing about how An Apple Each Day played out.

Two things happen: Yasu going over her own trip to the past care package, and Sensei losing connection to what Touka has to say.

What I think is intriguing is how orthogonal these two things can be, plus the unclear purpose of the divine intervention in the event (as if other divine purposes were ever clear), followed by the feeling that this event feels like to be pretty up for the readers and not for Sensei.

First, Yasu's flashback clearly is something only happened to her. Whether this kind of thing happened to her on a regular basis or not is unknown, but this isn't something that takes place so that Sensei could learn more about Yasu.

Next, Sensei didn't blackout. This isn't like those [redacted] where sensitive information is blocked by Sensei's mind; this time he more or less just kinda lost his hearing to specific parts of Touka's words, and he actively notices that as well.

What I think is intriguing is that since I don't believe Touka is lore-equipped enough to have something earth-shattering/world-breaking to say, and the fact that Sensei didn't blackout and didn't go through those flashbacks with Yasu, it isn't his connection being severed or his consciousness being redirected, it really is the readers'. It's ours (and somehow Sensei get affected by missing some parts of the conversation). But what in-game purpose is there? Yaus going crazy by her own terms from time to time, fine; but why blocking Sensei from keeping his conversation with Touka going?

Anyway, the whole thing feels like a LiL-style MEANWHILE screen transition from Sensei's perspective to Yasu's perspective. But I might just be nitpicking on how scenes play out, and there might not be a deep reason behind it.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Random Theory Time: Nao-chan might be either an altered Moyo or Moyo's daughter...

Remember the last time we heard of Moyo?:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The whole change in "constitution" and "what is growing inside" stuff seems suspicious.

This also happens after Moyo swallows a bucket full of Sensei's semen in the 'Second Sun' Happy Event, then, after Moyo apparently goes through surgery in the 'Untitled' Chapter 3 Main Event, Nao-chan shows up in the 'First Contact' C3 Main Event.

On top of that, there's how Moyo can't seem to speak without damaging others, and how Nao-chan can't seem to speak at all:

There's also some other things like how Nao-chan's poses seem a little similar to Moyo's:

Overall: Moyo and Nao-chan seem possibly linked, and I'm not sure how I feel about this. It could just be nothing though, and something else is going on with Moyo and Nao-chan.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
You probably can't (don't even see a path to get there using URM either). Excluding certain part of the event from replay is a thing Selly does from time to time.
If you use the URM to jump to the event, you can see the ending of stuff. Just make sure to have a save to reload.

Reactions: saerav
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes