butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
It's been heavily implied that the world is a simulation and most people seem to ignore it, probably because it would be very disappointing like you said. Also Maya's fear room event seems to imply she is aware if it.
I think Maya's not only aware, she definitely thinks the world is not real, with how she refers to her friends as being "factory reset" and the way she disregards other people's feelings in general.
Also since Yasu said that things are only real if you want them to (please correct me since I don't have a computer right now to check exactly what Yasu meant), I wonder if the reason why people fall so hard for Sensei is because he wants them to. Makoto and some others seems to question why they love Sensei so much many times.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Cheating on Niki with her sister is one of the worst things Akira has done so far, considering that the last break in their relationship nearly drove her to suicide.
Just imagine if Niki knew Sensei was cheating on her with Sekai back then, before ghosting her.

Niki seemed to even be hoping he was a virgin when they reunited.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
Just imagine if Niki knew Sensei was cheating on her with Sekai back then, before ghosting her.

Niki seemed to even be hoping he was a virgin when they reunited.
Depending on how she learns that she might forgive him for it. That relationship really wasn't consensual on his end after all.

I wonder what she thinks was going on. She knows how devastating the accident was for him; does she think he really misses his brother? Or that he did love Sekai but in some kind of platonic role model way?

Reactions: rianzz

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Depending on how she learns that she might forgive him for it. That relationship really wasn't consensual on his end after all.

I wonder what she thinks was going on. She knows how devastating the accident was for him; does she think he really misses his brother? Or that he did love Sekai but in some kind of platonic role model way?
Niki knew he didn't care for his brother, so I'm guessing she assumed it was the loss of Sekai that hurt him, but yeah, she probably just thought they saw each other as brother and sister, with maybe some motherly vibes going on considering Sekai was around to play peekaboo with him.

Niki was definitely surprised by Sensei ghosting her though, so it's not likely anything she came up with could explain it.

Edit: I also think Niki would forgive Sensei virtually no matter what he does, as long as he tries to be with her. I don't think how his relationship with Sekai started, excuses him though. He chose to date Niki.

Last edited:

FireCazador

May 22, 2020
Future Sept & Oct releases posted on Dis.

Lessons in Love 0.34.0:

Total Events: 0/20 Complete

Ayane Events: 0/4 Complete
Uta Events: 0/4 Complete
Futaba Events: 0/3 Complete
Miku Events: 0/3 Complete
Wakana Events: 0/3 Complete
Imani Events: 0/3 Complete
Animations: 0/2 Complete
Programming: 0/20 Complete
Proofreading/Editing: 0/20 Complete

Estimated Release Date: 9/1/23

Lessons in Love 0.35.0 (Halloween 4):

Total Events: 0/20 Complete

Main Events: 0/18 Complete
Lust Events: 0/2 Complete
Picture Messages: 0/3 Complete
Programming: 0/20 Complete
Proofreading/Editing: 0/20 Complete

Estimated Release Date: 10/1/23
Damn 0.33 isnt going to release xdd Also excited for 0.35, main events= the story keep going= drama incoming

Reactions: JayEternity

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
It's been heavily implied that the world is a simulation and most people seem to ignore it, probably because it would be very disappointing like you said. Also Maya's fear room event seems to imply she is aware if it.
I remember Sel flat out said that the the world isn't a simulation or a dream. And I don't think that's changed. I believe the visuals are mostly a red herring and are just how Akira views it.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
How Sensei seduced Maya.

Actually, that might not be far off unfortunately:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You quoted my post before i finished editing it, i hit post too early, i'm a bit loopy, have been since the mall event, still can't stop playing secondmall... keep making errors with my body, clicks i don't mean to make, many typos as i type, things like that. Anyway, spaghetti.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
You quoted my post before i finished editing it, i hit post too early, i'm a bit loopy, have been since the mall event, still can't stop playing secondmall... keep making errors with my body, clicks i don't mean to make, many typos as i type, things like that. Anyway, spaghetti.
Firstly:
Secondly:
Thirdly, and lastly:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Actually, I just realized something..

This:
Is implying things that happened years ago.

However, Sensei has a blue shirt on, and I had thought he only really wore white and gray before Molly made him that blue shirt. Was this a mistake or is the timeline even more fucked up than I thought?

He should have been wearing white around that time:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I'm always loopy, and "reality is merely an illusion albeit a very persistent one" - Someone making up shit, but the mallmaze didn't help.

I do wish I could have saw the frog though.
Lol, yes, but there's a natural follow question here... why the fuck do both of us play a game that assaults our tenuous grasp on reality with existential philosophy and reality twisting mental fuckery... talk about insanity on top of insanity... i'm trying to maintain the illusion of sanity just to get by and this game is like heroin to an addict trying to stay clean. Doki doki messed me up for weeks and i swore to stay away from the denpa genre ever after... evidently i've failed and this game is never going to end and thus i will never escape it...

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes