k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
What people talk about when it comes to other games:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What people talk about when it comes to this game:

Edit: Oh, and also this, of course:
You forgot this:

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
A little random, but I kinda wish we had a chance to meet Io's aunt after witnessing her pink cheetah outfit; too bad all the slots are filled.

But she might be a huge lady if Sensei can wear her stuff seamlessly

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
A little random, but I kinda wish we had a chance to meet Io's aunt after witnessing her pink cheetah outfit; too bad all the slots are filled.

I mean, It's not impossible that she'll show up later in Io's story. Io's aunt just likely won't play a notable part, and it might be more of a Chiaki or Shapeshifter situation.

Also is this where Sel was hiding the Amazon woman? Osako is likely ripped, but a girl that is around 6'2, would be interesting.

Last edited:
Reactions: fdsasdf_p

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020

Also, those PJs are pimptastic. Lends strong weight to "Io was prostituted by her aunt" theories.

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
IIRC he said he pulled Sekais body from the "twisted metal" in one of the events after the beach
I don't remember anything specifically saying it was Sekai he was pulling from the twisted metal. could also have been Ami if she were in the back of the car and still alive / calling out for him. But I also initially was thinking of Sekai during that event.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Good update. There's been a lot of exposition and character growth per update and the beach/dorm event feels like some big things are going to come to a head. Has he mentioned he's going to take any time off after that release? I feel like if he is intending on taking a longer gap between it and the following release, there'll be some significant bombshells being dropped.

Mori Enjoyer

Apr 7, 2023
was wondering has it been confirmed/alluded that people will die/killed or is it just speculation from the community? Other than the game technically dropping yandere dialogue from Ami and stuff. (im not in any discord just here in the forums)

a situation i can see this happening is that Touka mentioning she had a private island to where she spent summer and swimming lessons where she can invite the class to spend a couple days at. (similar to the tv show, LOST) idk if the island is within the barrier of kumon mii

also kumon mii sounds like cum/coom on me o7

Reactions: Bingoogus

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I mean, It's not impossible that she'll show up later in Io's story. Io's aunt just likely won't play a notable part, and it might be more of a Chiaki or Shapeshifter situation.

Also is this where Sel was hiding the Amazon woman? Osako is likely ripped, but a girl that is around 6'2, would be interesting.
I guess what I had in mind is too greedy, Sensei and Io's aunt mingling while both wearing that outfit, what a wonderous sight.

Also, those PJs are pimptastic. Lends strong weight to "Io was prostituted by her aunt" theories.
Was she really? It's pretty certain that at least one of Io's parent was the source of her unrevealed trauma, but I thought Io's aunt wasn't a part of anything malicious.

If her aunt really was involved in something bad, I doubt Io would still work and sometimes live at the bathhouse, let alone use that pimp suit to dress unconscious Sensei and get her funny bone tickled.
I mean if I got child prostituted and had to do any of the things above in my abuser's domain, I'd start vomiting in half a second (but I am not Io so yea I can't speak for this ultra complicated girl)

Plus, for someone like Uta who likely knows everything about Io's background, Uta doesn't seem to have any opinion with Io working at the bathhouse, so I'd say for now Io's aunt is clean (but of course this is assuming Uta knows everything there is to know)

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Was she really? It's pretty certain that at least one of Io's parent was the source of her unrevealed trauma, but I thought Io's aunt wasn't a part of anything malicious.
It was thrown out as a theory some time ago, but I don't think anybody took it seriously, mostly for all the reasons you point out. I just dug it out for the joke about the PJs.

• Haha
Reactions: fdsasdf_p

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
was wondering has it been confirmed/alluded that people will die/killed or is it just speculation from the community? Other than the game technically dropping yandere dialogue from Ami and stuff. (im not in any discord just here in the forums)

a situation i can see this happening is that Touka mentioning she had a private island to where she spent summer and swimming lessons where she can invite the class to spend a couple days at. (similar to the tv show, LOST) idk if the island is within the barrier of kumon mii

also kumon mii sounds like cum/coom on me o7
The simple answer is yes, death is virtually guaranteed in this game.

There's been a couple things that have demonstrated that dying is just something that's going to happen, and already has happened. Some background characters have already been confirmed dead.

When it comes to more important characters though, one main character has seemingly already been murdered:

Depending on how you view death though, most characters have died multiple times already, including the main character:
Some characters have been murdered, others have committed suicide, and some seem to be on their death beds, simply kept alive by outside forces.

There's also plenty of hints that things will get worse from here on out.

FireCazador

May 22, 2020
Just wanted to share my thoughts and feelings

About dorm's war:
I feel like Sel forgot about bad uncle Noriko when talking about attackers but not at Ramen Shop bringing Nao-chan. Like at School Noriko acted normal but then at Ramen she suddenly remember the disgusting event with Ami

Fuck, even after saw it in some coments it keeps creeping me out

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes