derekthered56

May 30, 2018
Just wanted to share my thoughts and feelings
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sensei wouldn't care about punishing her for that. In fact, despite his character growth he's still despicable enough to encourage it. Regardless she is screwed, a fake love confession will easily shift into a real one, possibly in front of another student chaperoning them.
About dorm's war:
I feel like Sel forgot about bad uncle Noriko when talking about attackers but not at Ramen Shop bringing Nao-chan. Like at School Noriko acted normal but then at Ramen she suddenly remember the disgusting event with Ami

I think Noriko just knows how to stay cool in the classroom, but breaks the act when suddenly faced with talking to him alone. I'm also surprised she didn't freak out at that line.
Fuck, even after saw it in some coments it keeps creeping me out
C'mon, he's just misunderstood, all he wants are some friends. Just give him a hug, it'll be fine.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Just wanted to share my thoughts and feelings

About dorm's war:
I feel like Sel forgot about bad uncle Noriko when talking about attackers but not at Ramen Shop bringing Nao-chan. Like at School Noriko acted normal but then at Ramen she suddenly remember the disgusting event with Ami

Fuck, even after saw it in some coments it keeps creeping me out
Otoha is definitely on my list when it comes to those I'd use as meat shields. Don't fuck with my homie. Sensei is likely at the top of said list though.

Noriko is still freaked out by Ami even on the "Good Uncle" route, so school Noriko is likely just an example of her sacrificing for others. Pretending like she's okay so as not to bother anyone. I do wonder if Kirin might know though.

Also, The Old One is cute, whatchu talking about. He just wants friends.

Seriously though, Nope-Maya is the only thing that creeped me out in this update. Amy and The Old One didn't really do it for me I guess. I'm kind of jealous that he didn't creep me out.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
So, is anyone else a little confused by how Ami and Maya are acting after 'All for you'? Where Maya reveals the Psycho Ami stuff.

Ayane makes sense:
Of course she's scared, she thinks Ami has butchered and sodomized the shit out of previous versions of her.

Maya on the other hand immediately confronts Ami, who might be going violent, and makes sure Ami knows that her best friend is pissed:
and Ami, who might be going violent to keep the illusion of her perfect life, suddenly gives Sensei space:

Then there's how both Maya's and Ami's stories don't really make sense. Why would Ami want to meet Maya and Ayane at the shrine?:
Something Ayane herself seemed to imply wasn't usual:
Why would Maya want to meet Ami in the Old District?:
Why would either of them just go along with it, knowing that it's odd and the middle of the night?

Ami, I can see being desperate due to feeling left out and not exactly thinking things through, but Maya should know meeting at the shrine doesn't make much sense, when Maya isn't even working there, especially in the middle of the night.

There's also how Ami seems to think she's being excluded:
Yet Ayane seems to imply it's the other way around:

Unless Ami is smarter, and Maya is dumber (Or perhaps the other way around?), than I thought they were, something isn't adding up.

Also, possibly irrelevant, but why does the 'From the desk of the Ninth god' chapter 3 main event have a path that leads to a very old event?
The 'Walk in the park' main event from way back in Chapter 1, of all things. This appears after Ami asks Sensei for a "favor" and then that error thing apparently cuts off the event. Is this meant to be here or does my version have false memories?

blackredfish

Feb 10, 2018
So, is anyone else a little confused by how Ami and Maya are acting after 'All for you'? Where Maya reveals the Psycho Ami stuff.
Well, we need to know more about them to be sure, Ami and Maya's true nature and how they operate is still an enigma. And we are being still left in the dark by Selebus, I want to believe Ayane asked some pertinent questions after receiving that information.

Honestly, I believe Ami is "triggered" by now, she's just not acting like an irrational psycho like we thought at first, quite the contrary. I found her really suspicious this update: the way she confronted Ayane and how she put Maya on the spot twice, first pushing the issue of why she can't go to the old district and then accusing Maya of being a sneaky hugger.

But what really does it for me is how out of character (and creepy) she was in accepting to give Sensei more space. I mean, compare it to how she reacted in the previous update:
Why the sudden change of heart? She didn't have a serious fight with Sensei to reconsider it like that. He was actually feeding off her hand the night before. And a little reprimand for how she was treating her friends is not nearly enough imo. We'll see I guess.

By the way, that flag you are mentioning doesn't appear in my replay, so no idea what it means.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Is this meant to be here or does my version have false memories?
I saw the same thing but figured it was a troll from selly meant to trip up folks like us who tear the game apart every update, it made literally zero sense and rewatching it connected in no way so yeah, just took it for Selly trying to fuck with us.

Reactions: DeSkel15

FireCazador

May 22, 2020
Well, i just finished this update and now i feel empty xd, time to wait 1 month again. I feel like the stories are expanding everywhere but dont reach an end, like there are a few things with no answers like we have the car accident, noriko-maya past with Akira (also maya's past itself), the 3 Gods who we know things but there are a lot more we dont know, Miku's trauma, Io's trauma, Uta's trauma... (well, most of the traumas the girls have) And probably more things that i cant remember or i have forgoten. Also the recents new adds like Nodoka aparently knowing Akira's name, Yasu's extrange past with that conection with "God".
I feel like they keep growing but nothing ends but the main story keeps going on without stoping.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Lends strong weight to "Io was prostituted by her aunt" theories.
I doubt it was being pimped out by any person really, remember her aversion is to sex and women, not men, who ever heard of a prostitution ring servicing only women with young girls... i'm still thinking she was raped for years by her mother.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dantarium

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021

Then there's how both Maya's and Ami's stories don't really make sense. Why would Ami want to meet Maya and Ayane at the shrine? Why would Maya want to meet Ami in the Old District? Why would either of them just go along with it, knowing that it's odd and the middle of the night?
Most doubts here unfortunately can only be answered if we knew the content of that phone call between Ami and Maya.

We can for now assume that “something happened” and led to the two girls trying to rendezvous at two locations, and this “something” wasn’t just mere misunderstanding between friends.

So if this “something” is one of the supernatural interventions, what are the odds of it exploiting this strained friendship to lure both girls out in the middle of the night?
Ex: Ami “was asked by Maya” to come to the old district or Ayane and Maya will keep excluding her; Maya “was told by Ami” to meet up at the shrine because Ami had enough with being excluded and wanted to have a serious talk.
The excuses are infinite, and I’d say teenager girls will fall for most, if not, all of them, and get lured out if friendship is at stake.

As for the aftermath, Maya was simply pissed, but perhaps also a little cautious because she suspected Ami’s psychotic side might’ve been triggered; and Ayane was just scared. Ami was on a similar boat to Maya, but the only eerie part to me was her quickly agreeing to give Sensei more space after the hassle (omitting the teensy part for now as there is no way to learn anything about it)
Perhaps it is one of those “you know what do whatever you want” kind of response once you get so upset, or perhaps psycho Ami really has been triggered, and it’s too hard to make sense out of a yandere.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Unless Ami is smarter, and Maya is dumber (Or perhaps the other way around?), than I thought they were, something isn't adding up.
Maya dragged Ayane out to the shrine because of a perceived sense of urgency.

I suspect what happened is that Ami invented an emergency that required Maya to bring Ayane to the shrine to get them out of the dorms (and likely away from wherever Akira is), went out to the old district on her own accord, then called Akira pretending to be lost and in need of rescue in an attempt to drive a wedge between him and the girls.

Maya doesn't yet know that Ami's flipped. She speaks of it as a possibility, not a thing that's currently true, and she doesn't yet know about Makoto telling Ami about the resets. And Ami's been pretty transparent about being hurt by the fact that it seems like the two are pusing her away, so Normal Ami with her yandere tendencies might pull something like this as a way of lashing out, so Maya's gonna Maya, not realizing the danger.

Ami agreeing to give Akira space is a ploy. After all, you don't hover right on someone's butt if you're gonna tail them. You give them space to make them not realize they're being watched. She's totally going to find out where he's going and who he's spending time with so that she knows who to target first.

Ami isn't book smart, but she was born to two manipulators and raised by a third. She's crafty. And if the Psycho switch HAS flipped, as I suspect, then she's in info-gathering mode right now.

Edit: Also, I want to point out that Maya was wholly justified in not telling Ayane about Psycho Ami. Look at her in that scene. She's now TERRIFIED of Ami. Girl has no poker face.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Ami agreeing to give Akira space is a ploy. After all, you don't hover right on someone's butt if you're gonna tail them. You give them space to make them not realize they're being watched. She's totally going to find out where he's going and who he's spending time with so that she knows who to target first.

Ami isn't book smart, but she was born to two manipulators and raised by a third. She's crafty. And if the Psycho switch HAS flipped, as I suspect, then she's in info-gathering mode right now.

Edit: Also, I want to point out that Maya was wholly justified in not telling Ayane about Psycho Ami. Look at her in that scene. She's now TERRIFIED of Ami. Girl has no poker face.
Actually, this kind of begs the question, does Psycho Ami even need to tail Sensei? Real Ami knows how to break his mind temporarily and he can't seem to help spilling his thoughts out. Psycho Ami has apparently broken Sensei in the past, so temporarily breaking his mind shouldn't be a big deal.

Psycho Ami: "Sekai."
Sensei: *Mind broken*
Psycho Ami: "Who you fuckin?"
Mind broken Sensei: *Thinks out loud about all the sex he's been having, and with who, and how tight their pussies are, how broken they are, what birds they remind him of, etc*

Maybe Psycho Ami already knows everything after that night they spent together, and just needs time to plan things out.

Last edited:

blackredfish

Feb 10, 2018
Also, I want to point out that Maya was wholly justified in not telling Ayane about Psycho Ami. Look at her in that scene. She's now TERRIFIED of Ami. Girl has no poker face.
She didn't need to give out the details about psycho Ami, I can understand that. She still could have done a better job in convincing Ayane how much of a bad idea was trying to bring Ami on their side. That conversation ended pretty much in "ok do whatever you want and see what happens and I'll tell you I told you so", how is that justified? Be more forceful without saying too much, she convinced Ayane of not having sex for months, she can do this or give it a better try at the least. Granted, after being wrong with the pregnant thing, Ayane could be more reluctant in following orders, but that shouldn't stop Maya, she actually knew the outcome of this. Heck, it's fine, let Ayane disobey Maya anyway, you provided her with a reason and shit needs to happen but an argument like this should have taken place. That's all I ask.

Also, it's the first time a "roof survivor" Ayane knows about psycho Ami so Maya had no real precedent on how she would react. I'd love to give her a pass but I can't do it just yet.

Other than that I totally agree with your post.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
So if this “something” is one of the supernatural interventions, what are the odds of it exploiting this strained friendship to lure both girls out in the middle of the night?
There is one supernatural person/thing that might actually want to separate Ami and Maya, perhaps more than anything else.

Sekai.

She loves Ami:
But seems to hate Maya:
She's seemingly had Kaori ignore Maya, so I do wonder how she feels about Maya being her daughter's best friend.

How she could have set this up, I'm not sure, but it's not like what Sekai can or can't do, has been firmly established yet.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
But what really does it for me is how out of character (and creepy) she was in accepting to give Sensei more space. I mean, compare it to how she reacted in the previous update:
Why the sudden change of heart? She didn't have a serious fight with Sensei to reconsider it like that. He was actually feeding off her hand the night before. And a little reprimand for how she was treating her friends is not nearly enough imo. We'll see I guess.
Well, Ami did know that Sensei wanted space, and felt like her best friends were leaving her behind, then she got lost in the middle of nowhere all by herself, which she claims to think is because of her friends, but Sensei finds her, brings her home, and spends the night telling her he loves her.

I could see Ami being traumatized by that experience if it was actually real, which could have made her revaluate things.

This whole space thing could be her trying to make sure Sensei doesn't feel suffocated, then actually tries to leave her:
He might literally be the only person she can trust to love her in her point of view at the moment, and she can't afford to upset him.

Or she's gone Psycho and needs time to figure out the best way to sodomize the class.

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Hey, can anyone show what the extra scene with Haruka and Maki is for the vacation thing? Or was that Haruka getting pegged?

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes