DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Does anyone know what Maya means by this in the "All for you" event?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For where: Maya likely means that Ami can't know that they are all trapped in an eternal prison themed as an infinite school year within a walled city.

As for When: Time itself doesn't make much sense in Kumon-mi. Maya is likely meaning that Ami can't know how weird it is that they went to the Beach on Christmas, or had multiple Halloweens in supposedly one school year.

Most characters just tend to ignore the illogical time frame going on even when it's acknowledged.

Oikoslegends

Jul 30, 2020
For where: Maya likely means that Ami can't know that they are all trapped in an eternal prison themed as an infinite school year within a walled city.

As for When: Time itself doesn't make much sense in Kumon-mi. Maya is likely meaning that Ami can't know how weird it is that they went to the Beach on Christmas, or had multiple Halloweens in supposedly one school year.

Most characters just tend to ignore the illogical time frame going on even when it's acknowledged.
I see. Thank you!

Reactions: DeSkel15

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
It's a little ironic, that Ami of all people seems to know herself rather well.
I wonder how many times Maya saw Psycho Ami appear during Bad Uncle runs. Or were they all happening when that version of Akira kept his hands off Ami.

And that what Maya perceives as Ami flipping out over the resets is really just a very sexually frustrated Ami going full incel on the other girls, and that if Ami's getting laid, she handles the news much more chill.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I wonder how many times Maya saw Psycho Ami appear during Bad Uncle runs. Or were they all happening when that version of Akira kept his hands off Ami.

And that what Maya perceives as Ami flipping out over the resets is really just a very sexually frustrated Ami going full incel on the other girls, and that if Ami's getting laid, she handles the news much more chill.
That's a really good question actually, and I highly doubt it's something that's crossed Maya's mind seeing as how she's disgusted by their relationship, and wants Sensei all to herself.

Considering how Psycho Ami is trying to preserve the illusion of a perfect life, according to Maya, it can be assumed that Psycho Ami was always unhappy with how things were going, which could mean she wasn't getting any in those timelines. Especially seeing as how Sensei was a victim of hers as well.

Psycho Ami's kryptonite: Incest.

c8c3l

Jul 5, 2023
Amy made me cry she clearly remembered Sensei and knew she was Ami I don't know how much memories she have.
I think Amy is one possibility of Ami's ending in a different timeline or in the future.
And I don't think she's happy in the mall at all no hands no feet no friends no sensei and see how much she has changed i want to help her but I didn't think there was an option to help her that was so sad.
All we can do now is protect this Ami at all cost she deserved happy ending.

Last edited:

angevarg674

Sep 5, 2022
Say, is there a place in the game's files where I can see what events are needed to trigger others? I think I've gotten to a point where this is unplayable without the guide mod, but I'm really invested in the story and don't want to wait however long that's going to take to update.

Seems in the "game" folder there are individual files for each character and the main events, but they don't really tell me what are the requirements to trigger said events. I have no idea if, for example, it's an insuficient Affection thing, if I need to see Yasu's events before Io's last one, or even how the hell to trigger Yasu's in the first place.

I'm missing 1 Main Event, 1 Happy, 1 Io, 3 Yasu, 3 Haruka, 3 Maki and 3 Nao and have been losing my fucking mind for the past day or so trying to figure out what the fuck I'm supposed to do next. Any help would be appreciated

Reactions: FireCazador

bobbington3500

Oct 2, 2021
jumpin in here to pronounce myself leader of the "io is asexual" truthers. if only because there is a 50/50 chance that selebus would either make something truly thoughtful and provocative out of it or totally, spectacularly bungle it in a way that would upset everyone.
the madman, he's actually doing it... how the hell did he write this scene so well

this means more to me than all the cringe superhero show token asexual rep in the world... i love her so much

it seems like kind of a miracle that akira is handling it so well, he's come so far. i hope when it inevitably goes wrong it's not just the same thing that happened with molly bc that would feel like a real copout to me... (pleasee don't let her be the Thing You're Not Supposed To Have)

angevarg674

Sep 5, 2022
the madman, he's actually doing it... how the hell did he write this scene so well

this means more to me than all the cringe superhero show token asexual rep in the world... i love her so much
Genuinely, that scene took me by surprise. I've spent 4 years dating an Io, a depressed misanthrope who could feel love but nothing sexual, or very rarely very little of it. So to see a character like that being handled this well brought back some really nice memories of a relationship that in the end didn't work, but was still really good while it lasted, with someone who still is one of my closest friends to this day.
Hell, even the way Akira is handling it is pretty much the way I approached it, to want to respect this person's feelings and the way she is, but at the same time to long for something more, something you percieve as closer, much to their confusion. Pretty cool writing, good job Sel

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Say, is there a place in the game's files where I can see what events are needed to trigger others? I think I've gotten to a point where this is unplayable without the guide mod, but I'm really invested in the story and don't want to wait however long that's going to take to update.

Seems in the "game" folder there are individual files for each character and the main events, but they don't really tell me what are the requirements to trigger said events. I have no idea if, for example, it's an insuficient Affection thing, if I need to see Yasu's events before Io's last one, or even how the hell to trigger Yasu's in the first place.

I'm missing 1 Main Event, 1 Happy, 1 Io, 3 Yasu, 3 Haruka, 3 Maki and 3 Nao and have been losing my fucking mind for the past day or so trying to figure out what the fuck I'm supposed to do next. Any help would be appreciated
I recommend checking out the Lessons in Love wiki if you're really having trouble:

If you go to the events or character events you're missing, it'll tell you the requirements.

Some people also post guides on what to do after updates here:
By popular petition by no one, once again I bring the abridged guide to 0.32

0.32 walkthrough, pretty straightforward update. Probably won't need a guide but I'm gonna drop this here anyways. Mention me if anything is wrong.
Edit: Added happy event, thanks p1rat

• Red Heart
Reactions: angevarg674

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020

I can't help you with the game files, but I can share this link that someone else posted when the update launched that's a walkthrough of the events. It looks like the Maki/Haruka events are what's holding you up.

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/07/2761326_0.32.0_guide.txt

angevarg674

Sep 5, 2022
I recommend checking out the Lessons in Love wiki if you're really having trouble:

If you go to the events or character events you're missing, it'll tell you the requirements.

Some people also post guides on what to do after updates here:
Thank you so much for linking those guided. The wiki is cool, but isn't always up to date, which is unfortunate. Thank you again

Reactions: DeSkel15

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Genuinely, that scene took me by surprise. I've spent 4 years dating an Io, a depressed misanthrope who could feel love but nothing sexual, or very rarely very little of it. So to see a character like that being handled this well brought back some really nice memories of a relationship that in the end didn't work, but was still really good while it lasted, with someone who still is one of my closest friends to this day.
Hell, even the way Akira is handling it is pretty much the way I approached it, to want to respect this person's feelings and the way she is, but at the same time to long for something more, something you percieve as closer, much to their confusion. Pretty cool writing, good job Sel
Io is one of the characters that I couldn't get from the get-go, but gradually learn more with each Sensei's attempt. Feeling less and less confused about Io actually feels pretty great not gonna lie; the progress feels real. Now she's like a green little sister (except the throuple proposition) who needs plenty of attention and care.

Hfjahxhcjr

Mar 29, 2023

You can definitely find what triggers events in the code. I don't think it is always at a clear place though. Personally i made a simple python script to search given text in all renpy files in a folder, that can be used to find event triggers if you know what the label is called in the code. For example, if you're searching for the event corresponding to the label yasudorm25, I know it is triggered at Dorm2Events.rpy line 146 on the condition that yasu_love (affection)>=25 and church25 was played and yasudorm25 was not played. It is ran from a label called dorm2thursday, which (if i'm not mistaken) is triggered if you go to the second floor while it is thursday.

If you like writing simple scripts i would recommend making something similar. Can also be usefull to check if selebus placed some suspicious code in the game again.

Reactions: angevarg674

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I was the little leery when this announcement came with that cursed jackpot sound effect, then I found Haruka now has a new flag "harukapredator", whose value is obviously true after Scum.
1688604640441.png

This flag is probably just for checking the aforementioned future threesome events, but geez the name of the flag makes me feel so uneasy...we really have plunged her into free fall and brought all her bad out.

If this symbolizes a "mission complete" of a NSFW character, I wonder what other traits each girl would gain after getting fully tainted.

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
I was the little leery when this announcement came with that cursed jackpot sound effect, then I found Haruka now has a new flag "harukapredator", whose value is obviously true after Scum.
View attachment 2747982

This flag is probably just for checking the aforementioned future threesome events, but geez the name of the flag makes me feel so uneasy...we really have plunged her into free fall and brought all her bad out.

If this symbolizes a "mission complete" of a NSFW character, I wonder what other traits each girl would gain after getting fully tainted.
Well "Scum" is a mandatory event for harukasex route so the harukasex and harukapredator flags are functionally the same, unless there are events that can trigger before "Scum" that has extra scenes for harukapredator.

And I think most of the girls won't have a corruption storyline, but if there's anyone who going to be corrupted I think it's going to be Ayane.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Well "Scum" is a mandatory event for harukasex route so the harukasex and harukapredator flags are functionally the same, unless there are events that can trigger before "Scum" that has extra scenes for harukapredator.

And I think most of the girls won't have a corruption storyline, but if there's anyone who going to be corrupted I think it's going to be Ayane.
I have a feeling that most of the adults will.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fdsasdf_p
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes