AbsoluteA522

Jun 17, 2023
I've always thought it was because he "jumped" before the loops started, because Makoto gained the same eyes after she did the same thing in Chapter 1 and once again in Chapter 3. Basically it's a symbol of reaching a state of absolute despair with the desire to end it all.
i totally forgot about that makoto!
And oh boy this really makes sense. thanks!
and maybe this means that the possible ending of the game where Akira ends up falling flat from the jump is weaker because he was already resurrected with his eyes as a proof that he already died once.

RNGesus2

Dec 30, 2017
I am sry to ask this since this could be on me,
but the Makoto event "Young Cardinals" wont trigger for me.
i looked at the guide and i should have done all that is required for it to Trigger,
so I dont know what the problem is.

If someone could help me I would very much aprechiate it.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I am sry to ask this since this could be on me,
but the Makoto event "Young Cardinals" wont trigger for me.
i looked at the guide and i should have done all that is required for it to Trigger,
so I dont know what the problem is.

If someone could help me I would very much aprechiate it.
It literally plays for me right after going to sleep with your save... have you updated your game?

Reactions: RNGesus2

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I feel like the last update didn't really give us enough new to talk about, this next month is going to be quieter even if everyone throws everything they can think of down to talk about simply because everyone is already exhausting their supplies of ideas and theories and we didn't get enough new things to fuel the fires... downside to monthly releases i guess.
You can write a poem and join the contest as a late submission; you have a little less than a month to work on it :whistle:

And no you can't just submit penis!

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I noticed something while thinking about Noriko's last invite over event, the scene where we enter "dirt, trid, user 1 more like loser 1" is meant to cut User1 connection with Sensei. That is why "Ami" shows up and is sure it's Maya.

Which means either Maya can cut User1 connection or Maya's god can and further either Maya knew Noriko was gonna get fucked or her god also hates Noriko.

Either way Ami showing up wasn't randomly, it was on purpose to screw Noriko up, to either catch her on the act or to cuck her as it happened.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I noticed something while thinking about Noriko's last invite over event, the scene where we enter "dirt, trid, user 1 more like loser 1" is meant to cut User1 connection with Sensei. That is why "Ami" shows up and is sure it's Maya.

Which means either Maya can cut User1 connection or Maya's god can and further either Maya knew Noriko was gonna get fucked or her god also hates Noriko.

Either way Ami showing up wasn't randomly, it was on purpose to screw Noriko up, to either catch her on the act or to cuck her as it happened.
Hmm I thought it was The Old Ones, who has a similar imagery to 今/Nao in Mother’s Milk, that you summoned, but I agree that Ami wasn’t just “happen to come home early”.

On a divine power level, 今/Nao appears to be at least as omnipotent as the gods we’ve known, while Maya has been proven time and time again quite powerless; Maya might cheer for how clit blocked Noriko was but I don’t think she’s anywhere capable of actively making that sequence happen (maybe we’ll learn about this during Maya vs Noriko dorm wars)

But looking at how extremely interrupted Noriko’s invite-overs are (one by Maya and one by your self-claimed guardian angel 今/Nao), maybe Sensei’s existence will really get threatened by unknown mechanisms if he indulges himself with Noriko, and Maya’s biased hunch is actually correct.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
On a divine power level, 今/Nao appears to be at least as omnipotent as the gods we’ve known, while Maya has been proven time and time again quite powerless; Maya might cheer for how clit blocked Noriko was but I don’t think she’s anywhere capable of actively making that sequence happen (maybe we’ll learn about this during Maya vs Noriko dorm wars)
It's been theorized that Nao is actually the god of wires

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
Why do I get the feeling that Ayane is actually playing them? Ayane could be the one lying. I mean Yasu give her an option to talk to her god and we don't know what happened. I find it strange that Maya and Ami both get a calls from eachother. Most importantly, Ami and Maya were the only one arguing with eachother. Not to mention , Ayane is afraid being lost/not part of the Rooftop gang and losing her memories. Also, she knows Maya doesn't like her. Not to mention, she flaunts her relationship with sensei to Maya.

Simply, it would be Maya as well. Considering she is extremely manipulative and dangerous at times. We have seen her yandere look during Noriko debut. Living in a loop for thousands of years and finally getting Sensei back is definitely going to make her to do reckless and dangerous shit.

As for Ami, her being a yandere is very likely and she makes it very apparent that she is possessive and mentally unhinged. Also, it seems strange that Ami could hurt Sensei? Considering so far, she is the one keeping him from ending up dead or blowing up.

My bet is on Maya being the antagonists but it be hell of a plot twist if it was Ayane

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes