mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Does anyone have a compressed version or a torrent? This shit needs to start being added to the OP because the game size is getting too big.

Edit: Saw the torrent link, fuck that, i'm not registering for one measly game.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Someone's dream will come true -_- View attachment 2752284
Sensei has now, likely, been stepped on by both Wakana, and Osako:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

His dream of having a threesome with a lesbian couple is drawing closer and closer. Soon, he'll be tied up in a closet while Wakana fucks Osako in front of him. Go Sensei.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Does anyone have a compressed version or a torrent? This shit needs to start being added to the OP because the game size is getting too big.

Edit: Saw the torrent link, fuck that, i'm not registering for one measly game.
Lessons in Love [v0.32.0] [Selebus] Compressed

PC/Mac(~2.69GB)
:
Pixel

Tool:UAGC

• Red Heart
Reactions: MikoKju

Rasc

Dec 15, 2019
Any negative consequences to missing a happy scene? I missed Baby Finches(A Time When Things Were Horrible). Currently playing through v19 or the winter beach event. Is it worth coming back and getting the event or push on? Not the first time I restarted the game...

ContraBxss

Jul 2, 2023
Any negative consequences to missing a happy scene? I missed Baby Finches(A Time When Things Were Horrible). Currently playing through v19 or the winter beach event. Is it worth coming back and getting the event or push on? Not the first time I restarted the game...
I mean gameplay-wise no, it shouldn't affect your run (unless you're a completionist like me XD). They're secret events so they don't have an impact on the game or future choices. However Sel could later write something that may require the events like how there wasn't any punishments for using cheat codes till recently. Food for thought :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rasc
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes