Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
What I want this to be: Wakana teaching Yumi how to be Akira's perfect lover.

What this probably is: Akira faints after Sekai talks to him (again) and Wakana's just using her foot as smelling salts.
Where upon he promptly gets an erection whilst not waking up. :ROFLMAO:

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
As I am a bit of a luddite and not always up to date with certain tech things can someone explain to me what is so special about these character pictures that have been turning up on here over the last couple of days, and please, be gentle.

Reactions: crustlord12

Rasc

Dec 15, 2019
I mean gameplay-wise no, it shouldn't affect your run (unless you're a completionist like me XD). They're secret events so they don't have an impact on the game or future choices. However Sel could later write something that may require the events like how there wasn't any punishments for using cheat codes till recently. Food for thought :p
If that eventually happens, I'm sure there's a guide out there for editing saves and if that fails, I'll just ask for a save. *Shudders at the thought of that*

Reactions: ContraBxss
May 2, 2023
As I am a bit of a luddite and not always up to date with certain tech things can someone explain to me what is so special about these character pictures that have been turning up on here over the last couple of days, and please, be gentle.
They are Koikatsu character cards. They contain in their metadata all the information about the characters. You can load them into Koikatsu and do whatever with them.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
They are Koikatsu character cards. They contain in their metadata all the information about the characters. You can load them into Koikatsu and do whatever with them.
So like a character creator code so people can recreate a character you design, like I'm sure there was a game years ago where when creating your character it created an alphanumeric code that you could note down or share to recreate the character.

Last edited:

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Okay, this game is going places.

Between that weird stick...thing (that spooked the shit outta me in the dark) or whatever "Amy" was, i'm stumped.

Seriously, wtf is Amy? Another timeline?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pervyfox

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018

Between that weird stick...thing (that spooked the shit outta me in the dark) or whatever "Amy" was, i'm stumped.

hard to say right now what exactly she is, but i've seen a lot of people saying that that is the actual real Ami, and Akira is originally from the same world as her. it's all just speculation for now

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020

The way she talks about her eyes drying out, and how her mothers had dried out completely, it makes me thinks that she's dead and decomposing, and that her mother has been dead longer.

Meaning the real Ami, is dead, but didn't die in the accident, she died some time after, and the Ami walking living with Akira is something else pretending to be her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Possibly just filler, but I thought it was interesting how both Ami:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and Amy:
mentioned that their mothers would sing apparently "Daisy Bell (Bicycle Built For Two)" to them. I wonder if Sekai has a different name in Amy's world.

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
I'm having a hard time progressing... I keep trying to see Maki to start her events, but Sensei keeps saying how he doesn't think he should go see her right now. I've already done all but one of Io's.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I'm having a hard time progressing... I keep trying to see Maki to start her events, but Sensei keeps saying how he doesn't think he should go see her right now. I've already done all but one of Io's.
Assuming you already finished her The Maltese Falcon, then call Haruka on Saturday morning.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Is anyone capable of fully making out of what the mall announcement said? I was playing the file in the background while doing other stuff, then I thought I heard the name Pareidolia.

What I can make out of (any underscore part or question are things I am uncertain or simply unable to make sense of):

Attention children, there is no exit. We’re sorry, please remain here forever. There is no reason to leave in the first place.

Himawari Co. is pleased to present its brand-new product this weekend in the east wing. Regain your memory with ____ flash/flesh(?), all it takes to move forward is to visit the nearest ____. Return and exchanges are unavailable.

If you’re lost, please find the nearest door entry/Doherty(?) but be careful not to touch it with your bare skin, doing so may result in loss in consciousness, nausea, or worse.

(02:10) The great Pareidolia welcomes all visitors regardless of race, ethnicity, or sexual orientation. Join us ___________.

A happy face makes a happy place, please remember to smile.

I can't make 100% hearing sense of some prepositions so some of them I just put things that look grammatically sensible.
And TBH, this probably is actually auditory pareidolia happening if I think there needs to be something worthy of a clue in here LOL.

SadCoomer

Sep 26, 2020
Possibly just filler, but I thought it was interesting how both Ami:
and Amy:
mentioned that their mothers would sing apparently "Daisy Bell (Bicycle Built For Two)" to them. I wonder if Sekai has a different name in Amy's world.
The song itself is also played in some parts of the game. It's in "Good Boy" for sure, but possibly other events too

Reactions: DeSkel15

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
Is anyone capable of fully making out of what the mall announcement said? I was playing the file in the background while doing other stuff, then I thought I heard the name Pareidolia.
What I hear is
>Regain your memory with little more than a flash
>all it takes to move forward is a visit to the nearest kiosk

>please find the nearest directory (?)

>Join us 3 weeks ago for an exclusive ___ (I hear 'look at ___').

SadCoomer

Sep 26, 2020

What I can make out of (any underscore part or question are things I am uncertain or simply unable to make sense of):

Attention children, there is no exit. We’re sorry, please remain here forever. There is no reason to leave in the first place.

Himawari Co. is pleased to present its brand-new product this weekend in the east wing. Regain your memory with ____ flash/flesh(?), all it takes to move forward is to visit the nearest ____. Return and exchanges are unavailable.

If you’re lost, please find the nearest door entry/Doherty(?) but be careful not to touch it with your bare skin, doing so may result in loss in consciousness, nausea, or worse.

(02:10) The great Pareidolia welcomes all visitors regardless of race, ethnicity, or sexual orientation. Join us ___________.

I can't make 100% hearing sense of some prepositions so some of them I just put things that look grammatically sensible.
And TBH, this probably is actually auditory pareidolia happening if I think there needs to be something worthy of a clue in here LOL.
This is what I've come to, both by listening myself and looking at the posts here
Attention shoppers, there is no exit. We’re sorry, please remain here forever. There is no reason to leave in the first place.
Himawari Co. is pleased to present its brand-new product this weekend in the east wing. Regain your memory with little more than a flash, all it takes to move forward is to visit the nearest kiosk. Return and exchanges are unavailable.
If you’re lost, please find the nearest door entry, but be careful not to touch it with your bare skin, doing so may result in loss in consciousness, nausea, or worse.
The great Pareidolia welcomes all visitors regardless of race, ethnicity, or sexual orientation. Join us three weeks ago for an exclusive look at the all new [??].

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes