saerav

Jun 8, 2017
The entity that spoke to Akira during the last Yasu event seems to be the same one that appeared in Makoto's "Egg Tooth" event:
1688688936625.png

Firstly, the allusion to worms; secondly, bolded text like this:
1688688979697.png

Thirdly, cursing at Akira like a 4th grade schoolyard bully:

1688689009457.png

wilhermans

Jun 27, 2017
I can't seem to trigger "May the Winter Come" (second main event). Even though I've fulfilled the requirements mentioned here: day >= 620 and "From the Desk of the Ninth God" (main), "Conflict of Interest" (haruka) and "Yellow Cactus Flower" (io).

Does anyone have any idea how I can solve this? Thx

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I can't seem to trigger "May the Winter Come" (second main event). Even though I've fulfilled the requirements mentioned here: day >= 620 and "From the Desk of the Ninth God" (main), "Conflict of Interest" (haruka) and "Yellow Cactus Flower" (io).

Does anyone have any idea how I can solve this? Thx
You might need to complete 'Scum' first:

"Scum": haruka_love >= 30 and "Conflict of Interest" (haruka) and harukasex == True: hang out Haruka night.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
this might have been said already, but the poetry contest is happening beach wars apparently
Yep and it disapoints me. It is irrational unless there are reasons to do it exacly on beach. And beach is well known for supernatural shit and drama shit.

I'll take a wild guess that Sekai is participating

Reactions: crustlord12

ContraBxss

Jul 2, 2023
Letter01 PRAISEBE
Letter02 SUMMER
Letter03 ZACHARIEL

(case sensitive)

Edit: you might find what's inside very underwhelming, something that resembles Yasu's monologues, but 100 times more cryptic. But if you have the heart to actually decode those walls of hex feel free to share (too lazy to deal with those that can't be copy paste)
Here's the decode
(Note: these are just the decodes, not the full letter documents with the English text) View attachment The Church of New Hope.txt View attachment Doctrine 1.txt View attachment Doctrine 2.txt

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes