JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Okay, I know I'm not crazy, but I was sure I saved after the beach event on both my original save, and the "less painful" one oblivion posted.

But, on both, I have to experience that again... I can do this, I'm strong.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Lessons in Love [v0.9.0] Selebus

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.00 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.99 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 645 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 628 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

Buffalo Games

Mar 25, 2018
His earnings just went down $100 in October (still not updated on Graphtreon).

That's a $100 more dollars away from reaching the 5k goal and getting more characters :(
Everyone drops at the beginning of the month, cause some people either just drop their pledge or can't resub right away.

Sep 16, 2018
I wait for the public versions and I hope others who can't justify budgeting for Patreon right now do too.

Selebus provides way more content than a lot of developers and does so at an unbelievably consistent clip. They also engage with the community regularly in a way that's both respectful and transparent. At the end of the day they're creating a game that will involve thousands of hours of work and distributing it entirely for free, with just a 2 week wait if you don't want to pay anything for it.

That's fucking awesome to put that much work out there completely for free. Waiting 2 weeks is not that hard and they've more than earned that respect, at least in my view.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
I wait for the public versions and I hope others who can't justify budgeting for Patreon right now do too.

Selebus provides way more content than a lot of developers and does so at an unbelievably consistent clip. They also engage with the community regularly in a way that's both respectful and transparent. At the end of the day they're creating a game that will involve thousands of hours of work and distributing it entirely for free, with just a 2 week wait if you don't want to pay anything for it.

That's fucking awesome to put that much work out there completely for free. Waiting 2 weeks is not that hard and they've more than earned that respect, at least in my view.
Lol if you prefer to wait for public versions why the hell are you on a pirate site :FacePalm:

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Sweet graph but I'm not sure how it justifies giving away someone's work for free.
I was respectful in my acknowledgment of the [expected] leak and all I did was ask for people to be considerate of the work that I put into this.
The least you can do is not pettily refute it with a jpg.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Sweet graph but I'm not sure how it justifies giving away someone's work for free.
I was respectful in my acknowledgment of the [expected] leak and all I did was ask for people to be considerate of the work that I put into this.
The least you can do is not pettily refute it with a jpg.
I mean that you don't get more patrons if the game is not leaked. Personally, I don't share stuff that has just been released, but this is a pirate site. The more popular you grow, the faster you get leaked. The very popular games get leaked within a minute.

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020

I sadly am unemployed at the moment... covid, it was covid, the area I am in is filled with professionals with more work experience than me and are jumping for entry level work in my field... I expect to be jobless till the end of november or start of december...
I am keeping track of the months though cause a game like this deserves the money Selebus gets from it and when things settle down I plan to make a donation to match the 4 months of mooching and then drop it down to a more manageable monthly size for what I make. I don't know who is hassling our sweet sweet Selebus for free stuff when all he does is seem to give and give but you are a dick. :censored:

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Lol if you prefer to wait for public versions why the hell are you on a pirate site :FacePalm:

As a general rule, I make sure to only pirate games from this site if the developers are assholes or mega-rich.

The rich developers either make more than 10k per month (120k per year!).

The asshole developers either lock in-game content behind a paywall or take longer than a month to release content.

So let's be kind to devs like Selebus who faithfully releases content after a meager 2 week wait:). He's not an asshole and he's not making mega-bucks on his job - let's show some respect and wait.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
I sadly am unemployed at the moment... covid, it was covid, the area I am in is filled with professionals with more work experience than me and are jumping for entry level work in my field... I expect to be jobless till the end of november or start of december...
I am keeping track of the months though cause a game like this deserves the money Selebus gets from it and when things settle down I plan to make a donation to match the 4 months of mooching and then drop it down to a more manageable monthly size for what I make. I don't know who is hassling our sweet sweet Selebus for free stuff when all he does is seem to give and give but you are a dick. :censored:
It is what it is.
I'm just glad that my work is being seen by so many people.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
man I do like this community of fans though that have developed around this game that come to this forum. The comedy/sarcasm that gets dropped here always makes me laugh. Hope I nailed a few people with my own awful brand of comedy comments. keep me laughing guys.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Okay, the music that plays when you're talking to Rin while she's at her computer... Leaned back in my chair and just listened for about 10 minutes. So good.

Reactions: KnowNoHope

Trollolol

Apr 6, 2018
Again I say any dev who treats the community well, should be treated well by the community.
I think I'll skip this version. no H-scenes means no download, no offence to the dev (who I would support if I could), but a H game needs H content in an update or what's the point?
I don't know man, maybe reading into the story in the game which is actually good and learning more about the girls with actual personalities.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
did you try turning it off a
Do you guys know how to get the secret? (Just hints, so as not to spoil anything)
did you try turning it off and back on again? (man Selebus if you can do that for a secret, you totally should)
but secrets are generally well secret, till someone figures them out after release. someone will eventually spoil it here if you check over the next few days
I can see it now... someone plays the game gets all the content but the secret, after trying to find the secret but can't they get sick of it and save the game and go to sleep, wake up and decide to give it a try and the game loads into the secret. good stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ankoku
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes