KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I will specifically admit Re:Zero is a good isekai right now.
KONOSUBA, too.
maybe I have bad taste but the only isekai I can call good is shield hero atm (that plot line of being the unwanted hero, actually a fresh take, then they dont pull any punches on how sadistic and crappy humans can be, add in the MC actually has a personality outside of [this is your self-insert], a message that a real hero isnt the one that fights but the one that protects and its not as awesome as it is made out in stories where civillians die even if you do your best)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sesinho

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
maybe I have bad taste but the only isekai I can call good is shield hero atm (that plot line of being the unwanted hero, actually a fresh take, then they dont pull any punches on how sadistic and crappy humans can be, add in the MC actually has a personality outside of [this is your self-insert], a message that a real hero isnt the one that fights but the one that protects and its not as awesome as it pushed to be )
Agree, i was looking forward for Re zero but it wasnt that good

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
maybe I have bad taste but the only isekai I can call good is shield hero atm (that plot line of being the unwanted hero, actually a fresh take, then they dont pull any punches on how sadistic and crappy humans can be, add in the MC actually has a personality outside of [this is your self-insert], a message that a real hero isnt the one that fights but the one that protects and its not as awesome as it pushed to be )
OMG shield hero, you are right now i remember, that is definetly my favourite. My other favourite would the cautious hero.

Noburu

Jan 10, 2019
imma just say the we need more of those
kinda expected Yumi having that bit coz of obvious reasons [the ikemen face poster on her side of the bed which is a very ducking good reference that sparks the "I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE" energy] and umm yah

Reactions: Hoangle 92

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
I dont even play this game for the hentai anymore. Its an emotional roller coaster and i have been bawling my eyes out after what happened with rin at the beach.
Same. But don't worry. I'm sure she gets over it fast. Just look at that smile in the 0.9.0 preview picture!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: cuddlepuddle

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
I don't play this game in the dark anymore, it's not like i play in a pitch black room (i have the tv turned on with the sound on low) but that last secret (you know what i'm talking about) almost made me piss myself.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Customary thank you to everyone respectful enough to either hold off on playing the leaked version or supporting it online.

This game is my only source of income. It is my full-time job and I work very hard to give you all as much content as I can every two weeks.

I thought that was a reasonable amount of time for new content, but I see now that some people will continue to beg no matter what.

F95 is a piracy site at the end of the day, and one I engage with regularly. But please keep in mind how much work goes into this and how it must feel to see all of that be given out for free within mere hours.

Sidenote: Leaked Android version is bugged. More info is available in the Patreon post and the Discord.

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
How much horror is in this game?
I believe there are 8 "happy" events in the game and a few scenes here and there that might mess with you. But that's out of ~10 events for each of the 12 main girls, 1-3 events for each of the 7 side girls, and probably close to 100 main events in the game.

In other words, not many individual horror events, compared to the number of non-horror events, but it's a very psychological horror that will have you questioning the outcome of even the non-horror things.

[Edit] This is as-of version 0.9.0 that just released recently. 0.8.0 has 7 "happy" events.

Reactions: Lucas Martinez

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Customary thank you to everyone respectful enough to either hold off on playing the leaked version or supporting it online.

This game is my only source of income. It is my full-time job and I work very hard to give you all as much content as I can every two weeks.

I thought that was a reasonable amount of time for new content, but I see now that some people will continue to beg no matter what.

F95 is a piracy site at the end of the day, and one I engage with regularly. But please keep in mind how much work goes into this and how it must feel to see all of that be given out for free within mere hours.

Sidenote: Leaked Android version is bugged. More info is available in the Patreon post and the Discord.
It hasn't hurt so far.

2020-10-02_01h34_36.jpg

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
Again I say any dev who treats the community well, should be treated well by the community.
I think I'll skip this version. no H-scenes means no download, no offence to the dev (who I would support if I could), but a H game needs H content in an update or what's the point?

Reactions: JerryCanDoIt
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes